the fact king

Tampa, FL

#1 Mar 1, 2013
i love little boys and dogs

wont someone put me out of my misury?
your neighbor

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 1, 2013
perhaps some of the 'street justice' that jan was talking about can be used on you douchebag.
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#6 Mar 1, 2013
James Poplopovich Sr wrote:
so the only coward is you sir you say your a man then confess to what you do to young boys
You are just another spineless paris coward who doesn't even know who his dad is.......
Andrew Singer

Morgan Hill, CA

#10 Mar 3, 2013
your neighbor wrote:
perhaps some of the 'street justice' that jan was talking about can be used on you douchebag.
Hmmm... that would certainly be the Karma we are hearing so much about. lol.
The Truth

Paris, IL

#11 Mar 3, 2013
why doesn't the fact king tell us his real name, show us his real facebook page, to prove to us he's not spineless like he says everyone else is? But he will come back with some rhetorical comment about being gay, or say to meet him somewhere he won't be.
Andrew Singer

Morgan Hill, CA

#12 Mar 3, 2013
The Truth wrote:
why doesn't the fact king tell us his real name, show us his real facebook page, to prove to us he's not spineless like he says everyone else is? But he will come back with some rhetorical comment about being gay, or say to meet him somewhere he won't be.
I think the answer is that he IS spineless. He never claimed he wasn't, just that everyone else is. A half truth, like everything else in the life of factless.
the fact king jr

Chicago, IL

#17 Mar 4, 2013
my daddy not spinless!! he has a small pee pee and no balls but he not a cowerd. he meet u any time any where and kiss yer az.
Andrew Singer

Morgan Hill, CA

#18 Mar 5, 2013
the fact king jr wrote:
my daddy not spinless!! he has a small pee pee and no balls but he not a cowerd. he meet u any time any where and kiss yer az.
Oh, factless, your little boy is something to be PROUD OF, that is for sure.

HAHAHAHAHA! YOU ARE BOTH LOSERS!!!!
Andrew Sing

Morgan Hill, CA

#20 Mar 5, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Oh lets not forget about you son SUCKY POO who can suck a mule all the way to the balls......He is a chip off fo the old block.......Your family is to donkey shows what the petty family is to nascar........I bet a paris hick ass cuntbitch such as yourself LOVES nascar.......you sit there in your cum stained recliner & scream........TURN LEFT!!!! with jizz dripping down your chin......a typical paris dumbass redneck......you can take the DUMBASS out of the trailer park, but you can never take the trailer park out of the dumbass......& DON'T FORGET TERRY IS NOW & FOR ALWAYS A CONVICTED MURDERER.......UNGA BUNGA..........
Another example of factless' RAPE FANTASY POSTS, Jan! From the CHICKENSHIT who "stomps his wittle feetzies" and cries out in anger that he is IGNORING EVERYONE. Jan, this is the kind of BUTTPLUG BUDDY you have supporting you and NO ONE ELSE. Hope you are PROUD OF YOUR SUPPORTERS, Jan. This disgusting child molester posts fantasies about raping CHILDREN in general and YOUR NEPHEW TERRY IN PARTICULAR. NICE. Is this an example of the BURNO/MILLS FAMILY VALUES, JAN????

You are a LOSER, factless. LMFAO!!
Andrew Singer

Morgan Hill, CA

#22 Mar 5, 2013
the fact king wrote:
UNGA BUNGA
The most intelligent thing you have said yet, factless.

HAHAHAHAHA! LOSER!!!
Tex

Austin, TX

#28 Mar 6, 2013
the fact king wrote:
UNGA BUNGA code word for I want to lick Andys wiener
No, it's what fat king shrieks out when Big Bubba takes him up his dark passage with various kitchen utensils in jail.

Unga Bunga Doo fat king!!
Tex

Austin, TX

#31 Mar 6, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Hey tex when it come to terry & jacob who was pitching & who was catching???? I bet terry will be the new catcher on the statesville baseball team......UNGA BUNGA........
"Ungabungadoo!!" say the fat king as Big Bubba takes him up his dark passage!!!

"UNGABUNGADOO!!"
Andrew Singer

Morgan Hill, CA

#34 Mar 7, 2013
the fact king wrote:
yes my son is a queer just like me the fact king know-er of all doer of little other than stalking boys and wiener dogs and Andrew and my Daugherty is a pole dancer
Man factless you are LOSING IT, LOSER!!! That AIDS-related dementia is taking over that little pea-sized brain of yours. Did you catch AIDS from DuaMe? I heard a rumor he is dead and that is what he died of. You should give up your nasty ways, factless! Oh well, guess it is too late for that. You'll be dead too soon.

And all of Topix rejoiced!
Tex

Austin, TX

#36 Mar 7, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Nope I am in the best shape of my life......Now ang on the other hand..........well lets just say she better not buy green bananas..........

The "best shape of your life"????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You must have been 600 pounds then previously!!

The BIGGEST LOSER!! That be YOU, fat king!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Tex

Austin, TX

#38 Mar 7, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to know what I look like just ask BFGAY, he took one look & RAN waWAY like the little chickenshit he is.......
Oh I KNOW what you look like fat king. You are a big fat lard ass that waddles around Mattoon drooling and licking your nasty fat lips over the little boys of Mattoon. I have friends in Charleston. They LAUGH at each of your posts and tell me the REAL STORY behind your PERVERSIONS.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I believe they call you--LOSER!!!!
the fact king

Shepardsville, IN

#40 Mar 7, 2013
yes I am a homo and BFGAY says he whipped my ass well he is right I ran away and hid behind my wife she has more balls than me and BFGAY bent her over and packed her pooper so Iam 6' 2" 240 pounds gay flamer gay queen hear me roar
Tex

Austin, TX

#41 Mar 7, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>SORRY TOOTS you ain't even close I 6' 2" 240 pounds, I am just glad I don't look like a little homo like jake with a ring in my lip......I bet that turns the guys he blows on.......
Right.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I hear from friends in Mattoon you are 5 foot 3 and 377 pounds. Good try though, FAT king!! Keep up the CHUBBY CHASING. They love fat boys like you. Especially those that buy them toys like a "vette" and a "harley."

LMFAO!!! LOSER!!!
Tex

Austin, TX

#42 Mar 7, 2013
the fact king wrote:
yes I am a homo and BFGAY says he whipped my ass well he is right I ran away and hid behind my wife she has more balls than me and BFGAY bent her over and packed her pooper so Iam 6' 2" 240 pounds gay flamer gay queen hear me roar
"I am FAT King hear my roar
I'm fatter than a BARN DOOR
And I'll blow you like you've never been BLOWN BEFORE!!"

So sayeth the FAT KING...

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#43 Mar 7, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>SORRY TOOTS you ain't even close I 6' 2" 240 pounds, I am just glad I don't look like a little homo like jake with a ring in my lip......I bet that turns the guys he blows on.......

I didn't know that shit could be stacked that high.
Tex

Austin, TX

#44 Mar 7, 2013
C U Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that shit could be stacked that high.
Good one my lady!!!

Have you seen FAT KING? He's 5 foot 3 inches and 377 pounds. They don't call him BUTTERBALL in Mattoon County Jail for nothing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone seen my buttplug? 1 hr Jan Mills 9
my left leg has a pimple on 2 hr Justice 4 Jade Green 2
Judge did not buy shill Chit 21 hr Justice4AUDREYSTROH 7
Thanks again Topix Mods!!! 22 hr Justice4AUDREYSTROH 6
Need someone to take over SLAVE DUTY while I'm ... 22 hr Justice4AUDREYSTROH 22
Art Reese Auction 22 hr Justice4AUDREYSTROH 9
man crossed street Apr 18 wtf 1

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance