edgar county

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Feb 8, 2013
You tell me how it is someone gets busted with bunches of cocain and walks with probation and 180 days ninty subject to vacate and ninty with good time and a drinking charges carries 60 days and almost caused my daughter hef baby

Paris, IL

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Plea bargains lessen the workload.

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Feb 9, 2013
I think you are asking--- why a person, who gets busted for cocaine possession, only gets probation with ninety days good time to apply to their 180 day sentence, and, an added dui charge of sixty days. And, you are upset that your pregnant daughter was in the car, when the arrest took place. Call and ask the states attorney.

But, perhaps, the bigger question you should ask your daughter is, why she is with/hangs around with, a person who does cocaine and drinks and drives, especially while she is pregnant?

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Feb 9, 2013
no my daughter wasnt with her my daughter got arrested on an underage drinking charge

Paris, IL

#7 Feb 10, 2013
If they drinkin n smokin, they be pokin...

Cary, IL

#8 Feb 10, 2013
Its not the State's Attorney who does the sentencing it's the Judge!!!!

Paris, IL

#9 Feb 10, 2013
It's not the judge who initially agrees to a plea bargain, it's the State's Attorney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God Bless Jade Wingard 29 min The Watcher 2
Daffy Tabloid Topix Dung Queen Angela Howser 1 hr DaffyDungQueen 1
Makes Me SAD Angela To See You Do This To Yours... 6 hr Daffy 3
Dahlia Saper PROVED that Angela is NOT ON HERE! 13 hr Someone U WILL NE... 2
Another BEST LAWSUIT EVER JAN MILLS? 14 hr Mildred Tits Tittle 1
Corrupution Fighter Above The Law - Watch Angel... 15 hr The Watcher 1
Let's talk about the REAL LAWSUIT JAN MILLS LOS... 16 hr Jan Mills Family 3
Poll Disclosure: Best Newspaper in Heartland ...May ... (Dec '15) Oct 17 Jan Millls 216

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages