Is Kirk Allen good for Edgar County or Bad ?

Created by Watchdog Watcher on Sep 8, 2012

800 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Watchdog Watcher

Olney, IL

#1 Sep 8, 2012
In my personal opinion, and its just my opinion, Kirk Allken is a trouble making wind bag. All of a sudden he comes out of Kansas and is going to be the savior of the county, get real. But lets ask the people, the question is simple Yes or No, is Kirk good or bad for the County.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Watchdog Watcher

Olney, IL

#2 Sep 8, 2012
Yes for good, No for bad.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
white squirrel

Paris, IL

#3 Sep 10, 2012
iz richand county hiring? LOLLOLLLLOL
go watchdog

Clay City, IN

#4 Sep 10, 2012
Watchdogs are good. There should be more of them reporting on state legislatures and congress.
Capote

Plainfield, IN

#5 Sep 11, 2012
go watchdog wrote:
Watchdogs are good. There should be more of them reporting on state legislatures and congress.
ok fredrika
NUTCRACKER

Park Forest, IL

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Watchdog Watcher wrote:
In my personal opinion, and its just my opinion, Kirk Allken is a trouble making wind bag. All of a sudden he comes out of Kansas and is going to be the savior of the county, get real. But lets ask the people, the question is simple Yes or No, is Kirk good or bad for the County.
The truth is clear though they will deny it ;)
Truth Enema

Lubbock, TX

#8 Nov 14, 2012
NUTCRACKER wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is clear though they will deny it ;)
You are correct, it is clear, and you keep denying it.
purple squirrel

San Luis Obispo, CA

#9 Nov 14, 2012
Truth Enema wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect from EGG FACE? Jan has so much egg smeared all over her face, plus the caked bright-red lipstick, that she could not see the truth if it came right over to her and bit her FAT ASS. Disgusting thought though that may be!

Since: Feb 12

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Nov 14, 2012
Exposing the corruption in Edgar County is good. But I am not sure they are going about it the best way.
MEE

Paris, IL

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Kirk=Bad
Truth Enema

Lubbock, TX

#12 Nov 14, 2012
MEE wrote:
Kirk=Bad
MEE=C_NT
MEE

Paris, IL

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Truth Enema wrote:
<quoted text>
MEE=C_NT
Wrong gender.Maybe a D__kh__d though.Still doesn't change that Kirk=Bad
NutCracker

Chicago, IL

#14 Nov 14, 2012
Truth Enema wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you are vulgar & attack viciously by calling filthy names exactly like the jerks in Edgar County you say are so great! The question is this, if there is no truth to what we are exposing why so nasty?
Why not try to show what we are exposing is a lie by behaving like the good guys you ClaIM TO BE, & THAT THEY/YOU ARE?
You call yourself truth enema?
Before giving that truth enema to any one else try it yourself. You are just like your dog & tab friends, giving every one else enemas & you are all full of shit!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#15 Nov 14, 2012
And you are the one who just doesn’t understand why people respond to you…and you are always the one who jumps in of threads that you have no earthly reason, other than to tell everyone they are a liar… It has just been exactly a yr ago, when the young girl in Ridge Farm committed suicide and there you were doing what you do best. You want it all to be about JAN JAN JAN and the only way you can get attention is in your normal nasty, hateful, illiterate, moronic, despicable self. There aren’t enough words in the English language to describe your SATANIC MAGGOT MOUTH. I cannot wait until the day you are introduced to me…sista…it will happen, and it ain’t gonna be pretty…and that is not a threat, like you are so good with…but a PROMISE. And if you think three or four of us aren’t going to stand up together against you…think again, and go find those 100+ Chit town Clan members. Now send this to your “best ever lawyer”…lol…you dumb bitch dog…I very well could be working with and for mine. LOL…He knows all about this BULL DOG. Do you remember how and who I told you gave me that name?
ban moronic crazies

Chicago, IL

#16 Nov 15, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
And you are the one who just doesn’t understand why people respond to you…and you are always the one who jumps in of threads that you have no earthly reason, other than to tell everyone they are a liar… It has just been exactly a yr ago, when the young girl in Ridge Farm committed suicide and there you were doing what you do best. You want it all to be about JAN JAN JAN and the only way you can get attention is in your normal nasty, hateful, illiterate, moronic, despicable self. There aren’t enough words in the English language to describe your SATANIC MAGGOT MOUTH. I cannot wait until the day you are introduced to me…sista…it will happen, and it ain’t gonna be pretty…and that is not a threat, like you are so good with…but a PROMISE. And if you think three or four of us aren’t going to stand up together against you…think again, and go find those 100+ Chit town Clan members. Now send this to your “best ever lawyer”…lol…you dumb bitch dog…I very well could be working with and for mine. LOL…He knows all about this BULL DOG. Do you remember how and who I told you gave me that name?
Of course this will go in the documented files pertaining to your insanity. If this post is not a perfect example of your mental stability I don't know what is! There are so many it is absolutely astounding! Do you have any idea what yopu sound like?

Do you take yourself seriously?

Thanks for never failing to live up to my expectations and proving my posts about you time & time again;)

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 15, 2012
TOOT TOOT
The Brutal Truth

Paris, IL

#18 Nov 15, 2012
Looks like 77% think he is GOOD for Edgar County.

ROFLMFAO
NUTCRACKER

Park Forest, IL

#19 Nov 15, 2012
Truth Enema wrote:
<quoted text>
MEE=C_NT
And then you & those "whatever" wonder why there is such a strong resistance against what you do!
How can you people say that you are the good guys that fight corruption in the county & behave like this to anyone who voices an opinion contrary to yours?
The good things you do are negated, & the resistance against you
strengthens dramatically!
purple squirrel

San Luis Obispo, CA

#20 Nov 15, 2012
The Brutal Truth wrote:
Looks like 77% think he is GOOD for Edgar County.
ROFLMFAO
EGG FACE just can't win!!!:)
purple squirrel

San Luis Obispo, CA

#21 Nov 15, 2012
Truth Enema wrote:
<quoted text>
MEE=C_NT
My sources tell me this is very true. "She" hangs around with factless and TAFKAS down at the Love Buns Bar and Grill, trolling for 10-year-old boys and wiener dogs.

Hope that clears things up for everyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
irma mitchell 20 hr No Joke 13
Jerry Springer (Apr '14) 22 hr Chris MOORE rules 7
Poll Is Jan DEAD? Sun TRUTH 4 REAL 17
Poll Can you IMAGINE being Jan's NEIGHBOR??? Sun TRUTH 4 REAL 8
Ron mitchell Fri no complaints 3
State Guts Gas Tax Fund Apr 24 yur beneath me 9
bob morgyon Apr 23 DuaMe Burno Mills 3
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE