Sheriff dept. employee arrested

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Unbelievable

United States

#1 Oct 22, 2012
Michelle Cloutier was arrested for driving while suspended. She is the one who drives to Terre Haute in a squad car and gets meals for Eddie. Sources say she has had a suspended drivers license since June but Sheriff DAN continued to allow her to drive. She was originally doing work release jobs for ED at the jail and he hired her after working off those charges. Good work officer Hutson from Paris PD.
ole cougar

United States

#2 Oct 22, 2012
Same stuff.....different sheriff
The Judge

Riverside, IL

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
Michelle Cloutier was arrested for driving while suspended. She is the one who drives to Terre Haute in a squad car and gets meals for Eddie. Sources say she has had a suspended drivers license since June but Sheriff DAN continued to allow her to drive. She was originally doing work release jobs for ED at the jail and he hired her after working off those charges. Good work officer Hutson from Paris PD.
There ya go Kirky and Johnny! There's a good watchdog story. Get those FOIA'S ordered and uncover ECWD 1's corruption!
Corruption

United States

#4 Oct 22, 2012
Interesting.
The Judge

United States

#5 Oct 22, 2012
The Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go Kirky and Johnny! There's a good watchdog story. Get those FOIA'S ordered and uncover ECWD 1's corruption!
Not me. This post above is an impostor. I'm The Judge.

A real Judge. U want me to judge u?
Holly Cow

Paris, IL

#6 Oct 22, 2012
The Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
I hardly think it rates as high as Timmy drinking beer in the squad car or the jailers screwing inmates.
The Jury

United States

#7 Oct 22, 2012
Or u want a trial by jury? Pick.
The Judge

Riverside, IL

#8 Oct 22, 2012
Holly Cow wrote:
<quoted text>
I hardly think it rates as high as Timmy drinking beer in the squad car or the jailers screwing inmates.
Corruption is corruption. No matter the package. DAN pushing this under the rug is no less important than any of the other stories these crazy people run on their website. What I find highly interesting is the lack of interest and feedback to their ramblings. Boy they sure are hometown heroes! Thanks WCIA for running that story....just proved they look and sound just as ridiculous as their "fact based and documented" stories!
ole cougar

United States

#9 Oct 22, 2012
Wow. Just looked her up on judici. She hasn't had a license for years. Looked in Coles and Edgar counties. Did find she has had felony charges. Way to go Eddie.
The Jury

United States

#10 Oct 22, 2012
The Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Corruption is corruption. No matter the package. DAN pushing this under the rug is no less important than any of the other stories these crazy people run on their website. What I find highly interesting is the lack of interest and feedback to their ramblings. Boy they sure are hometown heroes! Thanks WCIA for running that story....just proved they look and sound just as ridiculous as their "fact based and documented" stories!
Guilty of imposture of The Judge. I know The Judge..and the post above is not The Judge I know.

But..its to be expected. Impostors steal others anonymous identities here. Its sad.lol
Corruption

United States

#11 Oct 22, 2012
I agree. This is police corruption. Shes GUILTY! Jail her..and fine her...and put her on probation. Like any other criminal. More of this will get the attention of these corrupt police officers and public officials. End it!
The Judge

Riverside, IL

#12 Oct 22, 2012
The Jury wrote:
<quoted text>
Guilty of imposture of The Judge. I know The Judge..and the post above is not The Judge I know.
But..its to be expected. Impostors steal others anonymous identities here. Its sad.lol
Humpty Dumpty sat in a car. Humpty Dumpty pushed it too far. All the DANS watchdogs and all the DANS "men" couldn't put Humpty together again. He's losing ground fast. Hope he can't sleep at night!
The REAL Judge

United States

#13 Oct 22, 2012
The Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Humpty Dumpty sat in a car. Humpty Dumpty pushed it too far. All the DANS watchdogs and all the DANS "men" couldn't put Humpty together again. He's losing ground fast. Hope he can't sleep at night!
Respect my authority over you! I am the REAL Judge. Not this impostor above this post. I challenge that FAKE judge to a debate. I'm The Judge not him! Submit.lol
Holly Cow

Paris, IL

#14 Oct 22, 2012
ole cougar wrote:
Wow. Just looked her up on judici. She hasn't had a license for years. Looked in Coles and Edgar counties. Did find she has had felony charges. Way to go Eddie.
Shes been in trouble in Clark Co. also. She is trailer trash!!! She will probably get more punishment then the drunken Anita Rhodes who killed two innocent people because she isn't from a influential family.
The Investigator

United States

#15 Oct 22, 2012
Holly Cow wrote:
<quoted text>
Shes been in trouble in Clark Co. also. She is trailer trash!!! She will probably get more punishment then the drunken Anita Rhodes who killed two innocent people because she isn't from a influential family.
Put her in jail. End of story. Who's next?
facts

Paris, IL

#16 Oct 22, 2012
an employee driving an edgar county sheriffs dept squad car to get food for edgar and clark co suspended. wow. That should have been checked out.
ole cougar

United States

#17 Oct 23, 2012
She was a dancer over at 6th Ave. Guess she better go back. Ed isn't as great as everybody thinks.
Dollar Bill

United States

#18 Oct 23, 2012
ole cougar wrote:
She was a dancer over at 6th Ave. Guess she better go back. Ed isn't as great as everybody thinks.
I bet ole Ed likes tucking dollar bills. Now the story is making sense.
Eddy

United States

#19 Oct 23, 2012
This was so stupid.
The Judge

Milton, WI

#20 Oct 23, 2012
The Investigator wrote:
<quoted text>
Put her in jail. End of story. Who's next?
And she was still driving the county vehicle today! Unbelievable!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Lynn Dawson (Winkler) 29 min john 2
Angelina cianfaglione 2 hr Baffled 5
News Police arrest 2 ex-Edgar correctional officers (Oct '10) 4 hr Educated 6
Is Jennifer Davidson a stripper? 16 hr IDHITIT 12
Corner tavern or bristo 18 hr Bushwacker 6
Boycott temp agencies Sat dangler 9
Britany jayne Apr 21 Pete 6

Paris Jobs

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages