God Bless Topix!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
REAL Crime Fighters

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Thank God that the communities throughout the United States have a forum like Topix to express their opinions about issues, events, &
even controversial tabloids like ECWD & Disclosure.
The editors of those so called newspapers can use the power they have any way they choose to support the communities they serve or
not.
Citizens can fight back quickly & when articles are done about them, their friends, or family with out fear of being misquoted or having their words taken out of context!

Don't waste your money on papers that print their opinion with
mysterious vague sources, or documents sometimes over 30 years old provided from court cases that the subject of went through with ex-in-laws or other adversaries....most of that rubbish you can read for free in Topix.
Of course you have the choice,
but I can tell you first hand that there is very little truth within the tabloids.
part truths are no better than a bald face lie.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Is this another boycott in the making? You sell more papers than anyone I know. It’s great that you are starting the advertisement that there is another Disclosure about to hit the presses. Are you front page news this month or someone else? I can’t wait to READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!
Reader

Paris, IL

#3 Sep 14, 2012
And, of course, you are the only one that has the truth - everybody else tells lies.

You keep talking this crap with no evidence to back it up.
Get Educated

Paris, IL

#4 Sep 14, 2012
REAL Crime Fighters wrote:
Thank God that the communities throughout the United States have a forum like Topix to express their opinions about issues, events, &
The editors of those so called newspapers can use the power they have any way they choose to support the communities they serve or
not.
Citizens can fight back quickly & when articles are done about them, their friends, or family with out fear of being misquoted or having their words taken out of context!
mysterious vague sources, or documents sometimes over 30 years old provided from court cases that the subject of went through with ex-in-laws or other adversaries....most of that rubbish you can read for free in Topix.
but I can tell you first hand that there is very little truth within the tabloids.
You really are a sad excuse for a human. You really should have stayed in school after you graduated 6th grade.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 14, 2012
Some people are always looking for an argument...thank God we have topix and the Disclosure where people can know what is going on in their communities and at court. These 'society' papers might as well be used for toilet paper...there's no substance there.
purple squirrel

Arroyo Grande, CA

#6 Sep 14, 2012
Get Educated wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a sad excuse for a human. You really should have stayed in school after you graduated 6th grade.
LOL!!! So so true!!!!
purple squirrel

Arroyo Grande, CA

#7 Sep 14, 2012
Darren Wilson wrote:
Some people are always looking for an argument...thank God we have topix and the Disclosure where people can know what is going on in their communities and at court. These 'society' papers might as well be used for toilet paper...there's no substance there.
That is so true!!! When everyone is too busy in their lives to play on Topix with Jannie the Poo and her lovely husband, DuaMe, the Poo CAN'T STAND IT!! She is such a drama QUEEN (like her BFF, Little Douchie!). Creating controversy where there is none so she can have some excitement in her PATHETIC LIFE.

Regular newspapers answer to their advertisers and their politician friends. Only papers like the Disclosure TELL THE REAL TRUTH. And Jannie the Poo can't stand that. Shine the light of truth on the Poo and she shrivels up and dies. Well, if only!!!

Location hidden

#8 Sep 14, 2012
REAL Crime Fighters wrote:
not.
How many yrs ago? I don’t think Judici reports that far back…Details, are important. How is it you are the only one who thinks they know the “truth?” I think this thread might have back fired on you…in my opinion…better call in the Chit town chits if you want “your truths” spewed some more…Seems like you aren’t fooling anyone on here this morning…Amen to GOD BLESS TOPIX

Location hidden

#9 Sep 14, 2012
Time for your infamous plan B…start having posts removed, and whine about being attacked. Tiny Tot Trike your BFF has backed herself into another corner….hurry hurry to her rescue by calling all of us cowards. She might need a JB on the rocks also.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 14, 2012
So are you trying to tell us that court documents are ok if they're on someone other than you or your family?? Say a murderer...those documents are ok to believe but not yours??? Seems a little one-sided wouldn't you say? The court just keeps records that are 'actually true.' They don't bother with maybe's...when it's all said and done the documents show not guilty or guilty...isn't that true??

Location hidden

#12 Sep 14, 2012
Darren, please excuse the Maggots unexplained disappearance from what she has started. I believe she probably has her lawyer and speed dial and asking him what she can sue us for this time…

Tiny Tot to her rescue is also delayed…LOL…but after all I’m crazy and my opinions don’t count…TOOT TOOT…she sure knows how to promote articles for the Disclosure. Train derailments are away news worthy.
purple squirrel

Arroyo Grande, CA

#14 Sep 14, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
Darren, please excuse the Maggots unexplained disappearance from what she has started. I believe she probably has her lawyer and speed dial and asking him what she can sue us for this time…
Tiny Tot to her rescue is also delayed…LOL…but after all I’m crazy and my opinions don’t count…TOOT TOOT…she sure knows how to promote articles for the Disclosure. Train derailments are away news worthy.
Never thought I'd feel sorry for a LAWYER but I do for The Poo's "greatest lawyer ever." Can you just picture the mountain of faxes that the poor secretaries have to deal with?? I'm sure Jannie the Poo is the LAUGHINGSTOCK of that office. "Oh, look, another insane ranting fax has come in from Jannie the Poo! Let's pass this one around to ALL of the offices in the building so they can all have a huge LAUGH!!!". Bet the lawyer told them to just put The Poo's faxes in the "round file" and not to bother him anymore. Such a CLUELESS POO.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 14, 2012
Just wanted to take this time to, VOLUNTEER information, so this thread can stay in the lime light. Seems the Chit-town crowd wants us to remember that our voice of freedom
can come in the form of TOPIX and The DISCLOSURE, and that we are BLESSED to have that Right!!! It also appears, that 14 out of 15 posts have a better understanding of the TRUTH that the individual who started this thread. Don’t you just hate that for them, over a year of this and they still can’t except the FACTS.
REAL Crime Fighters

Chicago, IL

#16 Sep 14, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
Time for your infamous plan B…start having posts removed, and whine about being attacked. Tiny Tot Trike your BFF has backed herself into another corner….hurry hurry to her rescue by calling all of us cowards. She might need a JB on the rocks also.
There you go again calling Jan Mills a drunk.
And she has not even faced you...one of her infamous accusers for all of the other libel & unauthorized research yet!
Normally I do not recommend meds for high anxiety & stress, but you should see about getting something to calm those nerves.
Legal process is slow but sure
Your posts are nothing more than amusing, so keep up the insane rants.

REAL Crime Fighters

Chicago, IL

#17 Sep 14, 2012
Darren Wilson wrote:
You are a real toot.
All of that tooting and your big plan was derailed and Disclosure dropped sales rather than pick them up as you boast.
How many locations remain in Paris?
The establishments that carry them can read also you know.
God Bless Topix
It reveals to the public why nuts like you are dangerous to the community.
Keep on tooting.
Jan will have the last word on all of the libel you have committed against her on this site.
Take it as threat, a promise, whatever....
meet FACT... something you & your tabloids have never been introduced to!
The real facts are stronger than the rat pack's & their 2 tabloid fav's put together.
From what I hear people are not shopping at Homer's Liquors & other establshments that carry these two papers.
Let's see what the real Nazis of Edgar County can do about that!

Location hidden

#18 Sep 14, 2012
Sorry I didn’t say anyone’s name…there are numerous Chit town Maggots…and one drink doesn’t make a drunk…that is unless you you’ve already had too many and can’t handle your drinks any better than you can your mouth…Sorry I have too much energy for you, guess you better peddle faster.
REAL Crime Fighters

Chicago, IL

#19 Sep 14, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
Sorry I didn’t say anyone’s name…there are numerous Chit town Maggots…and one drink doesn’t make a drunk…that is unless you you’ve already had too many and can’t handle your drinks any better than you can your mouth…Sorry I have too much energy for you, guess you better peddle faster.
Energy minus brains is worthless.
And you have mentioned Jan's name in context to many times to pretend you hae not committed libel.
The Lansing site is the biggest toot of all!
THAT ONE ALONE IS SUFFICIENT.
LANSING ILLINOIS TOPIX!
a real gift from God!
REAL Crime Fighters

Chicago, IL

#20 Sep 14, 2012
AND CU GAL & DARREN WILSON HAVE MENTIONED JAN TOO MANY TIMES IN CONTEXT WITH DRINKING ACCUSATIONS AMONG MANY OTHERS TO PRETEND THEY HAVE NOT COMMITTED THE CRIME OF LIBEL.

Location hidden

#21 Sep 14, 2012
My sources tell me Homer's sales are up significantly and every time Disclosure is mentioned someone stops in, drives thru and picks one up. Disclosure thanks you!!! Locations, plural, doesn’t mean much...it's the AMOUNT of papers that they sell. Pick one up this time and see how they are handling the threats and intimidation of their locations!!! Good article.

Another note…you say lawyers don’t charge until they win the case…have you ever heard of a contingent fee? A lot of time for groups of individuals. Libel has to be proved and with as many posts as have been pulled and with no ISP's I seriously doubt anything can or will be done. You might want to read some of the posts you HAVEN'T had pulled and see the libel and slander to all of us...we won't lay down for your crap.

You must live in Jan's pocket as you seem to know so much...interesting!!! I think my/our sources are much more creditable than yours. TOOT TOOT
REAL Crime Fighters

Chicago, IL

#22 Sep 14, 2012
HAHAHAHAHA
As usual CU GAL if the truth is
not your truth make it up according t you wishful thinking.
LET'S COUNT THE POSTS SHALL WE?
17 Posts total
6 of those posts are yours
2 posts by Darrin
T 3 oosts by purple cali butt plug squirrel
2 by reader aka get educated
4 by me

Totals 17

Do you read your own nonsense?
You need to stop lying!
You are angry because the public sees you as for what you are...A LIAR!
Lying because the truth does not fit what you want it to be.

CU gal
vindictive liar!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chrisman double murder 3 years now, unsolved (Jan '11) 4 hr Omg 38
friends of randy Peterson are low life also Nov 17 Trish 5
Help Nov 11 Junkie 1
Anti drug program in Paris and Randy Peterson Nov 10 Paris drug problem 1
Paris chamber of commerce Nov 10 kop 4
Why do people bash people? Nov 4 Get over it 1
anyone know eric elliott? (Mar '11) Nov 4 Wtf 41

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance