Do you Remember the reason

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DuctMan

Brazil, IN

#1 Feb 9, 2012
Do you remember the real reason the Chicago Trashletic club is on Paris Topix? Please remind me I have forgotten.
NutCracker

Melrose Park, IL

#2 Feb 9, 2012
DuctMan wrote:
Do you remember the real reason the Chicago Trashletic club is on Paris Topix? Please remind me I have forgotten.
Of courxse you have. Apparently you have forgotten who you are. Good luck with that. You have now become the man you worship.
NORMADAVIS GERBIL CANPILR

Arroyo Grande, CA

#3 Feb 9, 2012
DuctMan wrote:
"Blah blah blah, burp,(gulp of JB), blah blah, fart, snort,(gulp of JB)," and repeat ad infinitum: Posts according to JAN BURNO, QUEEN OF TOPIX AND ANIMAL ANAL ANTICS.

'bout sums it up!
NutCracker

Melrose Park, IL

#4 Feb 9, 2012
NORMADAVIS GERBIL CANPILR wrote:
<quoted text>
"Blah blah blah, burp,(gulp of JB), blah blah, fart, snort,(gulp of JB)," and repeat ad infinitum: Posts according to JAN BURNO, QUEEN OF TOPIX AND ANIMAL ANAL ANTICS.
'bout sums it up!
Do you recall what happened to the german
blimp? Give your queen some of that beer.

Arroyo Grande, CA

#5 Feb 9, 2012
NutCracker wrote:
<quoted text>Do you recall what happened to the german
blimp? Give your queen some of that beer.
NutCracker

Melrose Park, IL

#6 Feb 9, 2012
NORMADAVIS GERBIL CANPILR wrote:
<quoted text>
You can not even speak rat speak well although it is an improvement.
tellin u

Shepardsville, IN

#7 Feb 9, 2012
DuctMan wrote:
who in the hell cares ? i sure dont !

Arroyo Grande, CA

#8 Feb 9, 2012
NutCracker wrote:
<quoted text>You can not even speak rat speak well although it is an improvement.
confused

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Feb 9, 2012
tellin u wrote:
<quoted text>who in the hell cares ? i sure dont !
thats tellin em

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#10 Feb 9, 2012
If I could remember the names of even 1/3 of THE MAGGOT MOUTH JAN CLAN CHIT TOWN CHITS from Chit town, I’m sure I could remember the original reason.
Now it’s for the sheer entertainment of watching the above mentioned further prove that their unbelievable, uncontrolled stupidity, ignorance and negativity is hereditary and more than likely part of the cause for the murder of her sister. Be thankful that we can turn it off and ignore it on Topix…those who live with it found a way to shut it off.
confused

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Feb 9, 2012
its become all about her and not why we are here,for the free popcorn....
confused

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Feb 9, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
If I could remember the names of even 1/3 of THE MAGGOT MOUTH JAN CLAN CHIT TOWN CHITS from Chit town, I’m sure I could remember the original reason.
Now it’s for the sheer entertainment of watching the above mentioned further prove that their unbelievable, uncontrolled stupidity, ignorance and negativity is hereditary and more than likely part of the cause for the murder of her sister. Be thankful that we can turn it off and ignore it on Topix…those who live with it found a way to shut it off.
"Chicago Trashletic Club"

Location hidden

#13 Feb 10, 2012
confused wrote:
<quoted text>"Chicago Trashletic Club"
Is that the name of the institution? I wondered what “jim” she used to learn how to “beam”(I mean pole) dance. If it’s the same place I’ve read about, they specialize in how to wear spandex, use a paint roller to apply HO RED lipstick, show off bat wings, strengthen arm muscles to easily tip a JB bottle, and other obvious “tricks” she’s known for. I believe she even works there part time teaching how to be negative, obnoxious, and appear dumber than a box of rocks. Her specialty is how to prove murder might be related to alcoholism, bullying, heredity, a dysfunctional family, and TO NEVER !!! PROVIDE, GUIDE, and PROTECT, family and other loved ones. I’m sure Terry’s lawyer will be glad to have this info also. That is what these posts were about before she turned it into a circus where she is always center ring.
Interesting

Chicago, IL

#14 Aug 21, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the name of the institution? I wondered what “jim” she used to learn how to “beam”(I mean pole) dance. If it’s the same place I’ve read about, they specialize in how to wear spandex, use a paint roller to apply HO RED lipstick, show off bat wings, strengthen arm muscles to easily tip a JB bottle, and other obvious “tricks” she’s known for. I believe she even works there part time teaching how to be negative, obnoxious, and appear dumber than a box of rocks. Her specialty is how to prove murder might be related to alcoholism, bullying, heredity, a dysfunctional family, and TO NEVER !!! PROVIDE, GUIDE, and PROTECT, family and other loved ones. I’m sure Terry’s lawyer will be glad to have this info also. That is what these posts were about before she turned it into a circus where she is always center ring.
bad
Interesting

Chicago, IL

#15 Aug 21, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
sick twisted
CEASE AND DESIST

Arroyo Grande, CA

#17 Aug 21, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>bad
Good!!!

Location hidden

#18 Aug 21, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>sick twisted
Yes you are the Queen of “sick twisted” The more of these posts that have no relevance to Kathie’s death, the more proof that you are on here for JAN JAN JAN. And we know you aren’t a woman of your word, because a day after you say you are proud and only going to use your name…you have reverted back to who you really are…an UNOrIGINAL FAILuRE, who can’t even keep up with the fun of innuendos. But it’s easy for the rest of us to see your weaknesses…

Oh darn I forgot to count the threads that you've had removed
Interesting

Chicago, IL

#19 Aug 21, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are the Queen of “sick twisted” The more of these posts that have no relevance to Kathie’s death, the more proof that you are on here for JAN JAN JAN. And we know you aren’t a woman of your word, because a day after you say you are proud and only going to use your name…you have reverted back to who you really are…an UNOrIGINAL FAILuRE, who can’t even keep up with the fun of innuendos. But it’s easy for the rest of us to see your weaknesses…
Oh darn I forgot to count the threads that you've had removed
sick twisted & clueless /

Location hidden

#20 Aug 21, 2012
UNORIGINAL FAILURE
Calipo

Clinton, IN

#21 Aug 21, 2012
oh now Pat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Green Vs. Quick -CivilRightSuiT #3:16-cv 00863-... 5 hr Cyber WarFare 1
Joes pizza Sat Franco patty 2
Randy Peterson may get 365 days in jail Dec 8 PATUS 1
Margo winkler Dec 6 C ock Stuffer 2
Rachel Ann bird Dec 5 None 2
Dallas Point (Sep '16) Dec 5 Fuckyomom 2
Help Dec 4 Helping you 2

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance