REQUEST FROM FAMILY

United States

#127 Feb 6, 2010
FLY AWAY FRED.. YOU NOW HAVE THE WINGS ....... WE LOVE YOU AND REST IN PARADISE.... AN, YES YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS, ALWAYS DID AND ALWAYS WILL LOVE YOU FOR EVER. NOW IT'S TIME TO STAY GOOD BYE... NOW YOU ARE FREE!
COUSIE

United States

#128 Feb 6, 2010
I just want to say " I love you' And you will be miss too.(But) the memory of you will still reign in your family's heart. and memories and legacy will carry on by your friends and family. Your laughter an jokies,and the way that you gave unselfishly even amid the PAIN.... I know friends and family will never forget and you although you may be gone, your loving ways you gave, will forever go on. So, Fly like a bird and watch over all of us and untill we meet again you will missed so much .your cousie
LUE

United States

#129 Feb 7, 2010
what happened to everything
FOUR OF US

United States

#130 Feb 7, 2010
who="LUE "]what happened to everything
I told you, she wants to play games on this ..its not what you know> its who you know!!!!
NutCracker

Chicago, IL

#131 May 4, 2012
REQUEST FROM FAMILY wrote:
FLY AWAY FRED.. YOU NOW HAVE THE WINGS ....... WE LOVE YOU AND REST IN PARADISE.... AN, YES YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS, ALWAYS DID AND ALWAYS WILL LOVE YOU FOR EVER. NOW IT'S TIME TO STAY GOOD BYE... NOW YOU ARE FREE!
byE fRED!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What Or Who Is Strokin' Surly & Uncooperative A... 16 hr Flappin Duame 2
Poll For Some People It Sure Ain't Easy Bein' GREEN.... 16 hr Flappin DuaMe 3
Poll Who Or What's Strokin' Surly n' Uncooperative J... 16 hr Flappin DuaMe 1
Poll What Happened? From Rambo 2 FrogO! 20 hr Flappin DuaMe 1
Poll How Did Al Capone Die? 21 hr Flappin DuaMe 2
Rachel Perisho is a 2 bit gash regardless of he... 22 hr Flappin DuaMe 4
Poll Get The h#ll Out Of Dodge & Leave EVERYONE The ... 22 hr Flappin DuaMe 3
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE