spade

Taylorville, IL

#901 Sep 27, 2010
I'm dumb lol your fake and clueless.It is pointless to sit and argue with you so you know where i will be.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#902 Sep 27, 2010
lol...hey jeremy, i know chris gill lol....i also know that he is one that responded to a 911 call but went to the wrong house...he along with other officers responded to a home that was down the street and around the corner...ended up injuring a teenage child, shooting his dog and sent bullets flying through the air blocks away into other homes...just happened to be the home of one of the Board brothers.
spade

Taylorville, IL

#903 Sep 27, 2010
yeah i don't think its chris gill on here tho but i will never know and dont care.This dude knows my address he posted it on here but has never confronted me.I'm getting no where arguing with him cause he wont come out his shell.Hopefully he gets some balls and knocks on my door until then i'm done with him!!
Gill

Paris, IL

#904 Sep 27, 2010
funny, last time i checked i was real. i have real arms, and legs, and cock (ask your bitch). Im not fake sorry. Funny how you always have an excuse to why people hate you lol. You either fucked their old lady or now they are fake or the same person. Your little buddies moved on from this site, i think its time you do the same fat boy.
Gill

Paris, IL

#905 Sep 27, 2010
ill be here in my "shell" lmao
spade

Taylorville, IL

#906 Sep 27, 2010
Gill wrote:
funny, last time i checked i was real. i have real arms, and legs, and cock (ask your bitch). Im not fake sorry. Funny how you always have an excuse to why people hate you lol. You either fucked their old lady or now they are fake or the same person. Your little buddies moved on from this site, i think its time you do the same fat boy.
see ya
Grampa Pardi

Patton, PA

#907 Sep 27, 2010
Calm down, boys, or there wont be any Tapout shirts for christmas.
Gill

Paris, IL

#910 Sep 27, 2010
LMAO that shit was too funny about the tapout shirts. and fockparis, you already used that one a couple times, its getting old fat ass
Inmate

Marshall, IL

#911 Sep 28, 2010
spade wrote:
yeah i don't think its chris gill on here tho but i will never know and dont care.This dude knows my address he posted it on here but has never confronted me.I'm getting no where arguing with him cause he wont come out his shell.Hopefully he gets some balls and knocks on my door until then i'm done with him!!
How many times are you going to say "Im Done" before you actually get off your fat ass and make good on all your threats? How many more months will you post on this page just to make people think you are a bad ass or make yourself feel smart/tough? As is the Tap-out wardrobe doesnt make you look hard enough! You should heed your own advice. Seriously, this is getting old. Get a life, or a job, or both. Or Maybe you should go spend some time with your wife. If not i would be more than happy to show her a good time.
currentarmy25

Paris, IL

#912 Oct 3, 2010
poetic justice wrote:
Beekies..... gets a lot of rumors.... before you pass judgement, go and see for yourself....
i have been to beekies i saw a guy get jumped after he bumped another guy,the guy jumped had apoligized and everything as soon as he walked out the door two guys hit him with a beer bottle,knocked out they still him him real winners in this town,i was always told when u hit a man when he's down or 2 guys to one u are a f-ing pussy.beekies isn't a good bar and i seen worse shit being deployed,but then again were real men, not loser like little pussy that hang out at beekies who cant even fight fair.
Mouthpeice

Catlin, IL

#913 Oct 6, 2010
ex paris basketball fan wrote:
What is the deal with the food trailer outside of there? Do they not have their food license inside the joint?
It happens to be a guy I know and it happens to be good people that run it and it's pretty good food. That's what's wrong with this damn town, try to get something new and different and you idiots make fun of it.
paris

Punxsutawney, PA

#914 Oct 19, 2010
the fight at the bar was with danny A from chrisman he was beat so bad that that he is brain dead and they pulled the plug today
Rambler and a Gambler

Sun Prairie, WI

#915 Oct 20, 2010
paris wrote:
the fight at the bar was with danny A from chrisman he was beat so bad that that he is brain dead and they pulled the plug today
Is this guy that got beat u in April?,,was his name Danny A?..Do they know who beat him up? If he died due to injuries he go from that fight wouldnt that be murder?..I have not heard anyting about this,,didnt even know anyone was in the hospital...
PitLover

Effingham, IL

#916 Oct 20, 2010
paris wrote:
wrong! the kid is from Marshall, and he didnt die. and he didnt get jumped either. he got beat up early in the night and came back with a buddy. thats when shit popped off. i say dont bring friends unless your ready for a party. haha
polack

United States

#917 Oct 20, 2010
Guppy killed a guy in the parking lot of shooters.
truth

United States

#918 Oct 20, 2010
polack wrote:
Guppy killed a guy in the parking lot of shooters.
get ur shit rite that dude aint dead and gup didnt do it...and it was rite in front of BEEKIES...dumbfuks!!
polack

United States

#919 Oct 20, 2010
Well if u know the truth, then who done it? GUP
truth

United States

#921 Oct 20, 2010
polack wrote:
Well if u know the truth, then who done it? GUP
you try and figure that out dumbshit...
polack

United States

#922 Oct 20, 2010
Word on the street, gup sucker punched him
PitLover

Effingham, IL

#923 Oct 21, 2010
polack wrote:
Word on the street, gup sucker punched him
1. Gup didnt hit anyone, not even sure he was there.
2. No one got jumped!!!!!! The kid got beat up earlier from a different dispute and came back with a buddy. He told his buddy other ppl did it that werent involved. Dude started swingin so thats why some asses got stopmed.

Like I said before, if your gonna bring your friends, be prepared to party!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edgar County Being Mismanaged 7 hr mad 7
Motley Posts As Felonball to Try to Cover Blunders 19 hr u b trollin 11
Tabloid Trash Trashes Topix! LOL 19 hr u b trollin 2
71 Band (Oct '11) 22 hr I omg 32
newman, il (Jan '11) Wed newmanposterisano... 54
Is Boys Club Jimmy Smith A School Cop Yet? Oct 19 I omg 2
Wood campaign almost out of lies Oct 19 u b trollin 5
Paris Dating
Find my Match

Paris Jobs