CU Still trying to Convince Us She Is Important...Pathetic Attempts But,

Posted in the Paris Forum

RATBUSTER

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Right up to the end she will tell us that she is only on Topix to help Terry, but in reality she needs to save face & puff up how she appears to the topix critters & the public!
The truth is that she is a college student writing a paper for some research project brought to her attention by darren wilson's wife...cu's brown soul mate or whatever!
Because of her grandiose delusions about herself & how she wants others to see her we have gone down the wrong road twice... the third road will be a charm...it's all coming together.
She says we have destroyed threads.
She will wish we destroyed all of her insane posts believe me ;)

No hug for you CU ...EAT YOUR HEART OUT;)
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Did he forget what happened in the election? Did he forget that House Republicans failed to repeal Obamacare after voting on it 33 times?
Nut Cracker

Park Forest, IL

#3 Nov 30, 2012
DUCT MAN wrote:
Did he forget what happened in the election? Did he forget that House Republicans failed to repeal Obamacare after voting on it 33 times?
So do you ever go back to rural king Johnny "????
Another Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#4 Nov 30, 2012
RATBUSTER wrote:
Right up to the end she will tell us that she is only on Topix to help Terry, but in reality she needs to save face & puff up how she appears to the topix critters & the public!
The truth is that she is a college student writing a paper for some research project brought to her attention by darren wilson's wife...cu's brown soul mate or whatever!
Because of her grandiose delusions about herself & how she wants others to see her we have gone down the wrong road twice... the third road will be a charm...it's all coming together.
She says we have destroyed threads.
She will wish we destroyed all of her insane posts believe me ;)
No hug for you CU ...EAT YOUR HEART OUT;)
What's next, Jan? Are you going to start calling CU "Catherine Singer" again?? HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Give it up. You are DONE on Topix. No one reads your rants anymore. They are all the same, drunken crap OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

How's that cease and desist order working out for ya, Jan? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LMFAO!!!
Duane Mills aka RATBUSTER

Park Forest, IL

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Another Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What's next, Jan? Are you going to start calling CU "Catherine Singer" again?? HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Give it up. You are DONE on Topix. No one reads your rants anymore. They are all the same, drunken crap OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
How's that cease and desist order working out for ya, Jan? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LMFAO!!!
HEY GUESS WHERE YOUR OBSESSION WHO HAPPENS TO BE MY WIFE IS?
YOUR 1ST FAV PLACE TO BE BEFORE DUC POOS RUMP, PARIS TOPIX JAB'S FB PAGES.
WHEN SHE IS NOT HERE I AM SO DEAL WITH IT & BE HAPPY IT IS NOT IN PERSON THIS LOVELY DAY! COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS SKANK I KNOW ANOTHER CURE FOR YOU & IT WILL BE AVAILABLE REAL SOON NO PRESCRIPYION! MORE PAIN BUT MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE FOR MEN THAT LIKE TO PICK ON WOMEN EWSPECIALLY 83
YEAR OLD WOMEN THAT ARE SICK!
Duane Mills aka RATBUSTER

Park Forest, IL

#6 Nov 30, 2012
Another Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I HAVE A PLAN
FOR THAT TOO CORKY POO! WE HAVE PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO FIND YOU FOR FREE. DOESN'T TAKE A HOUND DOHG IN YOUR CASE SKAnk
Another Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#7 Nov 30, 2012
Duane Mills aka RATBUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>HEY GUESS WHERE YOUR OBSESSION WHO HAPPENS TO BE MY WIFE IS?
YOUR 1ST FAV PLACE TO BE BEFORE DUC POOS RUMP, PARIS TOPIX JAB'S FB PAGES.
WHEN SHE IS NOT HERE I AM SO DEAL WITH IT & BE HAPPY IT IS NOT IN PERSON THIS LOVELY DAY! COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS SKANK I KNOW ANOTHER CURE FOR YOU & IT WILL BE AVAILABLE REAL SOON NO PRESCRIPYION! MORE PAIN BUT MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE FOR MEN THAT LIKE TO PICK ON WOMEN EWSPECIALLY 83
YEAR OLD WOMEN THAT ARE SICK!
Again, you better stop with those ANGRY CAPS, Jan!! We'll be calling 911 as you stroke out!!
You can pretend to be DuaMe all you want, Jan, but we all know he ran away with factless and his wild pack of wiener dogs. You aren't fooling anyone, you LOSER!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Please don't stroke out and die, Jan! I don't have anything to do today and this is so much fun!!!
Another Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Duane Mills aka RATBUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>I HAVE A PLAN
FOR THAT TOO CORKY POO! WE HAVE PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO FIND YOU FOR FREE. DOESN'T TAKE A HOUND DOHG IN YOUR CASE SKAnk
Good luck with that! Perhaps you should look for me in Ft. Mitchell, KY. Or Ripon, Cali!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Hey, I'll give you a hint: My name is NOT Catherine Singer!!

LMFAO!!! LOSER!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Boy G 49,796
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 40 min Common Sense 4,019
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr Blwlgo 1,919
Lance Charlson (May '12) 8 hr Sew buster 5
Beautician steps out 9 hr curious 3
construction lmfao 18 hr kitchen pals 6
Whitney Sun curious 5
•••
•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••