any plans for Saturday?

any plans for Saturday?

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
homey

Brazil, IN

#1 Dec 18, 2012
Just wondering
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#2 Dec 18, 2012
homey wrote:
Just wondering
Ask yourself these questions:

1. Are you a 10-year-old boy?

2. Do you enjoy being sucked off by NAMBLA founding member factless QUEEN?

If you answer yes to any of these questions, contact factless QUEEN in Mattoon. He spends HIS Friday and Saturday nights playing with his wiener dogs in his toiletless single wide up in Possum Hollow in Mattoon. Factless would LOVE to hear from you!!!

Hope that helps!!
Friends of Our Thing

United States

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Life. Hopefully. Pray to God..never know tho brothers and sisters, right? Is this it? We will find out..right,either way. That's fir sure. lol

Cya Saturday you retards. lol
homey

Brazil, IN

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Another Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Are you a 10-year-old boy?
2. Do you enjoy being sucked off by NAMBLA founding member factless QUEEN?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, contact factless QUEEN in Mattoon. He spends HIS Friday and Saturday nights playing with his wiener dogs in his toiletless single wide up in Possum Hollow in Mattoon. Factless would LOVE to hear from you!!!
Hope that helps!!
I don't know who you are and you have no Idea who I am. With that being said understand this you are a piece of shit. You should never speak to anyone you do no t know in the above manner. How dare you think I would stoop to your level of Life. I feel very sorry for your low self esteem and level of poor education. I have read many of your post of how rich and educated you are... Your references to sodomy and other explicit deviate sexual description are in poor taste. please refrain from any further deviate acts you pedophile.
homey

Brazil, IN

#6 Dec 18, 2012
Friends of Our Thing wrote:
Life. Hopefully. Pray to God..never know tho brothers and sisters, right? Is this it? We will find out..right,either way. That's fir sure. lol
Cya Saturday you retards. lol
what are you? twelve
Chris M Gaines

United States

#7 Dec 19, 2012
homey wrote:
<quoted text>what are you? twelve
No. In 45 homey. How old you homey? What's your problem with my comment?
Chris M Gaines

United States

#8 Dec 19, 2012
*im
Amy Sweitzer

United States

#9 Dec 19, 2012
I am "open" for anything
Rankin for Sheriff

United States

#10 Dec 19, 2012
Amy Sweitzer wrote:
I am "open" for anything


Sup? You single baby? Lol
Chris M Gaines

United States

#11 Dec 19, 2012
Is the end of times upon us..on Sat at midnight?
Seriously?
Chris M Gaines

United States

#12 Dec 19, 2012
Do your fear death on Saturday?

Just curious....relax homies. Ya retards. lol
the REAL fact king

Taylorville, IL

#13 Dec 19, 2012
I am going to do the same thing I do every saturday.......F*CK purple squirrel's ex-wife......LMAO then I Just might follow up with his daughter.......If I am feeling REALLY generous I might take another crack at the loser from westville's wife, she ALWAYS likes my long dong, they all must they keep coming back for more......
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#16 Dec 19, 2012
the REAL fact king wrote:
I am going to do the same thing I do every saturday.......F*CK purple squirrel's ex-wife......LMAO then I Just might follow up with his daughter.......If I am feeling REALLY generous I might take another crack at the loser from westville's wife, she ALWAYS likes my long dong, they all must they keep coming back for more......
Hey, you are welcome to her! LOL.

However, factless, everyone on Topix knows that you are ONLY interested in 10-year-old BOYS. Good try, though. Hey, it's the 21st Century, factless! Revel in your sodomite leanings!!

You go girl!!

LMFAO!!
Chris M Gaines

United States

#18 Dec 19, 2012
Your both, the REAL and the FAKE fact king, your both retarded!!!!!!!!!! Foolish.......or not? lol
the REAL REAL fact king

Westville, IL

#19 Dec 19, 2012
only thing you retards are going to do is suck off something saturday dogs cats mules men boys we know it wont be girls or women you dont go that way probably be in the mens bathroom at walmart or mcdonalds looking for a hookup
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#21 Dec 19, 2012
Chris M Gaines wrote:
Your both, the REAL and the FAKE fact king, your both retarded!!!!!!!!!! Foolish.......or not? lol
Special Ed school on Christmas break, eh, Garth? lol

YANK YANK YANK!!
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#22 Dec 19, 2012
the REAL REAL fact king wrote:
only thing you retards are going to do is suck off something saturday dogs cats mules men boys we know it wont be girls or women you dont go that way probably be in the mens bathroom at walmart or mcdonalds looking for a hookup
factless prefers the McDonald's mens room, according to the Mattoon police reports.
Jimmy King

Westville, IL

#23 Dec 19, 2012
yeah that what we have been hearing to something about pimping his wife and kids out behind walmart to
The Chris M Gaines

United States

#24 Dec 19, 2012
Another Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Special Ed school on Christmas break, eh, Garth? lol
YANK YANK YANK!!
Garth Brooks rules!!!!!!!!!!
Who is Chris Gaines really?
What hapened to BOTH of them in 2001? Now its 2012 and the worlds gonna end on the 21st of December? wtf..strange shit going on currently..trust me?
Both them went in retirement..they said. why?
Top 10 all time Alter Ego.. Garth Brooks becomes Chris Gaines..why? Ask youself that hard question? Dont be a "useless eater" ...k?
chrismgainesroun dmouth

Westville, IL

#26 Dec 20, 2012
yeah you and your boyfriend wil be at the lake jerking each other of aint that right factless king

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Disclosure: Best Newspaper in Heartland ...May ... (Dec '15) 45 min yer smelly fart 229
Haley ???? still not sure 8 hr MGM 7
Censorship Fri yer smelly fart 6
Go to the SOURCE..buy Disclosure! (Nov '15) Fri Jan Mills 159
Jerry LAST WORD Fri Jan Mills 2
Soon baby soon... Fri Jan Mills 22
Kirk pickin' on "Just Sayin's" friends Nanny C ... (Jun '12) Thu Jan Mills 81

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages