Next Last
Kringle

Danville, IL

#26 Sep 22, 2012
Sup

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#27 Sep 22, 2012
no i tried to sound like lil douchie but he is gone now and has a new name so were figured you might be able to guess who it was but it aint me BTW your not man enough to put me anywhere hiding behind a keyboard so you kinda sound like lil douchie yourself TOOT TOOT
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#29 Sep 22, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
So your now confirming your other name is DUCT MAN and your talking to yourself becuase you have no life other than topix then that makes you as bad as jannie poo then dont it yeah you want to play lets play brother let the arse whiping begin o BTW terre haute is a chit hole to lets get that out there right now bet then again theres i paris as least t town has other stores than walmart or krogers if you would take all your time on here maybe you could help Bubba The Gimp get the strip club started in paris the Paris Preacher has remodeled his church so he has no money to fight it and damn hosiers just dont give chit anymore he more or less said let em all kill each other and god or allah sort em out so long live RKS o and Topix! P.S. yes jannie poo was right the wolves do turn on each other so your turn?
Keep in mind that topix belongs to the Paris community & all within & outside of that community have a right to post on this site.
Jan & the Fact King have stayed to prove to those trying to censor those they don't agree with by assaulting them vilely tha they can not be threatened or intimidated by filth.
The same people that tha disrespect other people's right to post boast continuely of freedom & being ex- veterans & scoff when people doubt they ever served for our country.
The veterans I know do not behave the way they do, but show courtesy & respect to others because they know the sacrifice made to protect freedom & all that goes with it.
Duct man & butt plug turned purple squirrel are vile haters of God & country or they culd not in good conscious blasphemy God & even post at times that they are Christ.

They tirelessly defend the tabloids stating that they represent freedom in Edgar County.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
Tabloids that use minions to spy on people in the county are not freedom lovers...but conducting them selves exactly like Adolph Hitler & that is a fact.
Hitler's minions were used not only as spies but to cause contention, strife & conflict in German communities.
Hitler pretended he was not connected with their actions.
What do you suppose happened to Hitler's minions when german citizens connected him to the uprisings?
The tabloids apparently don't go that length thus far...but the minions are definitely cut loose when things get hot!
I am looking forward to watching the tabloid minions of topix that have been feeding the tabloid controversy in the county.
They will not be happy to find that they were disposble & not used for their brilliant minds, but because they are gullible morons that will say or do anything for appearance sake.
If they weren't so unbeara;bly arrogant I could almost pity them..itwill be a rude awakening, but it's coming folks!
purple squirrel

Brazil, IN

#30 Sep 22, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
no i tried to sound like lil douchie but he is gone now and has a new name so were figured you might be able to guess who it was but it aint me BTW your not man enough to put me anywhere hiding behind a keyboard so you kinda sound like lil douchie yourself TOOT TOOT
so cho would you like to meet this boy? any time any place puss bring it.
purple squirrel

Pismo Beach, CA

#31 Sep 23, 2012
purple squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>so cho would you like to meet this boy? any time any place puss bring it.
My Little Douchie Puppet has spoken!! I'll pull his strings and he'll play his little banjo and leap about for us this morning because we all need our Little Douchie Puppet to bring joy to us on Sundays. Now, I'll pull his strings and open his little mouth and he'll say something about CHOMOs and riding his little red trike and how he wants to "bring it." Oh, Little Douchie Puppet, you are SO ENTERTAINING!! Dance, Little Douchie Puppet, Dance for us!!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#32 Sep 23, 2012
purple squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>so cho would you like to meet this boy? any time any place puss bring it.
yuup sounds like lil douchie to me he's back and looking for more 10 year boys but you have to wonder did he move to brazil in and not living in c town il anymore just so he can psot to topix so makes you wonder WTF could be a setup to slander lil douchies name maybe a job for "The Disclosure" and their crack reporters to find out or is it jannie poo and "The Illuminati"
purple squirrel

Terre Haute, IN

#33 Sep 23, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
<quoted text>yuup sounds like lil douchie to me he's back and looking for more 10 year boys but you have to wonder did he move to brazil in and not living in c town il anymore just so he can psot to topix so makes you wonder WTF could be a setup to slander lil douchies name maybe a job for "The Disclosure" and their crack reporters to find out or is it jannie poo and "The Illuminati"
answer the question dickless wonder
purple squirrel

Pismo Beach, CA

#34 Sep 23, 2012
purple squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>answer the question dickless wonder
Oh, wasn't that a cute little comment my Little Douchie puppet made! See, I told you he wasn't very bright. Cute but rather empty headed. However, we LOVE when our little puppet dances for us! So, I'll pull his little strings and he'll amuse us with more of his "wit" as he dances about playing the Star Spangled Banner out his ass!!

Good Little Douchie Puppet!! YANK YANK YANK!!!
purple squirrel

Pismo Beach, CA

#35 Sep 23, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
<quoted text>yuup sounds like lil douchie to me he's back and looking for more 10 year boys but you have to wonder did he move to brazil in and not living in c town il anymore just so he can psot to topix so makes you wonder WTF could be a setup to slander lil douchies name maybe a job for "The Disclosure" and their crack reporters to find out or is it jannie poo and "The Illuminati"
Little Douchie was caught in a love nest of wiener dogs and 10-year-old boys and was literally tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail up his ass! Pics in the next Disclosure!!!
Duct Man

Terre Haute, IN

#36 Sep 23, 2012
CALL ME.....
BanTabloidNewsEd garCounty

Chicago, IL

#37 Sep 23, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
no moron you are not jan your just some snot nosed kid trying to save your friend terry and do whatever you have to to ruin her name thats all it has been from the start so dumbarse whats ya gonna do now brother o BTW your boy firend terry is goona do time and be somebodys bitch like he probably all ready is so unless you want to join him to save him theres nothing you can do unless he can get off on a psyc but I doubt it so on with the games who is the better lawyer stya tuned and see if terrys freinds can save him P.S. you havent seen the fact king in a while keep calling me a cho mo and your next so go ahead and make more threats dumbarse
BRILLIANT;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 39 min NevadaBob 1,925
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 53 min In the Crosshairs 4,028
Paris Football 1 hr nonfootballfan 22
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Rage Poster 49,826
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 12 hr Be go e 152
Beautician steps out 13 hr curious 5
Whitney Tue curious 6
•••
•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••