How many RELATIVES DOES JANNIE POO HA...

How many RELATIVES DOES JANNIE POO HAVE IN DELIVERANCE-LAND?

Posted in the Paris Forum

DUAME MILLS

Arroyo Grande, CA

#1 Aug 26, 2012
Seems to be QUITE A FEW, judging from the uneducated, misspelled posts attacking all things enemies of the Poo.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!
The real Duane Mills

Hammond, IN

#2 Sep 30, 2012
DUAME MILLS wrote:
Seems to be QUITE A FEW, judging from the uneducated, misspelled posts attacking all things enemies of the Poo.
ROTFLMFAO!!!!
You people are ignorant. You can't even spell my name right when trying to impersonate me.
purple squirrel

San Luis Obispo, CA

#3 Sep 30, 2012
The real Duane Mills wrote:
<quoted text>You people are ignorant. You can't even spell my name right when trying to impersonate me.
Hey, blame Jan, DuaMe! She spelled your name this way. She also told us her mother, Norma, was 8 years old.

Is she crazy? ENquiring minds want to know!
MUCT DAN

Clinton, IN

#4 Sep 30, 2012
you'r the "EDUCATED" one,can't you count. BWAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA
Capote

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Sep 30, 2012
<quoted text>You people are ignorant. You can't even spell my name right when trying to impersonate me.
Do not have this post removed!
Capote

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Sep 30, 2012
Do not have this post removed..
purple squirrel

San Luis Obispo, CA

#7 Sep 30, 2012
MUCT DAN wrote:
you'r the "EDUCATED" one,can't you count. BWAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA
Yes, I am. Too bad my Little Puppet "YOU'RE" NOT. "you'r"??? Back to Special Ed for you, Little Puppet!

Now, stick to dancing and playing your butt horn. Much more your speed!

Your Puppet Master

YANK YANK YANK!!!
purple squirrel

San Luis Obispo, CA

#8 Sep 30, 2012
Capote wrote:
<quoted text>Do not have this post removed!
Why, so Jannie the Poo can print this out and send this person that mythical Cease and Desist order???

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGG GGHHHHHHH!!!!
MUCT DAN

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Sep 30, 2012
purple squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am. Too bad my Little Puppet "YOU'RE" NOT. "you'r"??? Back to Special Ed for you, Little Puppet!
Now, stick to dancing and playing your butt horn. Much more your speed!
Your Puppet Master
YANK YANK YANK!!!
Now Sharon, who is yanking who????
purple squirrel

San Luis Obispo, CA

#10 Sep 30, 2012
MUCT DAN wrote:
<quoted text>Now Sharon, who is yanking who????
I am YANKING YOU, Sharon!

Hope that clears things up for ya! I know you aren't very bright.

YANK YANK YANK!!!
MUCT DAN

Clinton, IN

#11 Sep 30, 2012
DANCE SHARON,YOUR TURN
purple squirrel

San Luis Obispo, CA

#12 Sep 30, 2012
MUCT DAN wrote:
DANCE SHARON,YOUR TURN
Play your little butt horn, Sharon. That's a good Little Puppet!! If you play well, I'll give you some dog food that you love and let you blow that favorite wiener dog of yours.

Good Little Puppet!

Your Puppet Master

YANK YANK YANK!!
MUCT DAN

Clinton, IN

#13 Sep 30, 2012
see I new you wood respond. you were wright on cue. I bet it won't take long for a resonse on this etheir...yanked de yank yank yank.. your turn...sharon
Duame Millbur

Chicago, IL

#14 Oct 1, 2012
purple squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, so Jannie the Poo can print this out and send this person that mythical Cease and Desist order???
BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGG GGHHHHHHH!!!!
Hey I promise to deliveryours personally & guesS what -m I do not live in Merriville, nor was I there yesterday so you got taken, would you like to be called squirmy I hear you are a squealer when you & bfj are hauled over to the crap houses every Thursday night to help muck Dan lick the crap house floors after the SHARON SHOW OR IS IT SHAROM..SOUNDS LIKE SHE TAught YOU EVERY THING YOU NEED GIRLY SQUIRRELY & surly!
now we know where you got the pole dancin' truck stop stuff...mother & son act, squirrmy & Sharom!
Did she really have you when she was 78? No wonder you are so nasty mean! Where is your gal pal at?(not sharon)..
you know there is a topix in
C- urbana?
I heard that gal can drink all of you ch-floor lickers under the table...her specialty is JD Jack Daniels!
She does have friends in high places alrighty
purple squirrel

San Luis Obispo, CA

#15 Oct 1, 2012
MUCT DAN wrote:
see I new you wood respond. you were wright on cue. I bet it won't take long for a resonse on this etheir...yanked de yank yank yank.. your turn...sharon
Cute, my Little Puppet. What you "new" was correct!!! Now, spell some more hillbilly for us, Little Puppet. We love to laugh at your 'billyness out here in civilization! We have also had a request from your Cali audience for "Hotel California" played through that little butt horn of yours. Good Little Puppet!! We "new" you "wood" be happy to do this and anticipate your "resonse"!!

Oh, Sharon, you are SO CUTE!!!

Your Puppet Master

YANK YANK YANK!!!
purple squirrel

San Luis Obispo, CA

#16 Oct 1, 2012
Duame Millbur wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I promise to deliveryours personally & guesS what -m I do not live in Merriville, nor was I there yesterday so you got taken, would you like to be called squirmy I hear you are a squealer when you & bfj are hauled over to the crap houses every Thursday night to help muck Dan lick the crap house floors after the SHARON SHOW OR IS IT SHAROM..SOUNDS LIKE SHE TAught YOU EVERY THING YOU NEED GIRLY SQUIRRELY & surly!
now we know where you got the pole dancin' truck stop stuff...mother & son act, squirrmy & Sharom!
Did she really have you when she was 78? No wonder you are so nasty mean! Where is your gal pal at?(not sharon)..
you know there is a topix in
C- urbana?
I heard that gal can drink all of you ch-floor lickers under the table...her specialty is JD Jack Daniels!
She does have friends in high places alrighty
Wow, I am sure this drunken post means...something! Jannie the Poo, that Disclosure article is making you CRAZIER THAN EVER! Put down the Jim Beam and back away from the keyboard!!
Muct Dan

Clinton, IN

#17 Oct 1, 2012
oh the fish is Bitten today..........yanky de yanky hi de ho neighbor..... write on cue as always... so predickable you truley r a squirelll...
purple squirrel

San Luis Obispo, CA

#18 Oct 1, 2012
Muct Dan wrote:
oh the fish is Bitten today..........yanky de yanky hi de ho neighbor..... write on cue as always... so predickable you truley r a squirelll...
"Write" on cue, My Little Puppet!! I have you trained. Now, here's your first command of the day. We had a request from your audience out here in civilization to play Hotel California through your little red butt horn. So, get with it! I, your Puppet Master, COMMAND YOU. And if you are good, I'll let you suck your favorite wiener dog, Sharon.

Now, Hotel California, "WRITE" on cue, Sharon!!

Your Puppet Master

YANK YANK YANK!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HOWSER'S CivilRigjtSuiTRIAL INTaCT - Green Vs. ... 2 hr Gal Freedom 4
Rachel Ann bird Dec 5 None 2
Dallas Point (Sep '16) Dec 5 Fuckyomom 2
Help Dec 4 Helping you 2
Redwood idiots Dec 3 Bubba Likes Him 20
FORSYTH family member running for office Nov 27 Nonl 1
Chrisman double murder 3 years now, unsolved (Jan '11) Nov 20 Mike Hunt Hurtz 39

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages