Next Last
albus

Glenwood, IL

#1 Mar 3, 2011
Anybody know this guy?
shocked

Sun City, CA

#2 Sep 28, 2011
I know Eric Elliott.. I actually used to date him last year about this time. He was definately a bit different. I just came across an article about him being charged with attempted murder, does anybody have anymore info about this? I am completely shocked
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Sep 29, 2011
shocked wrote:
I know Eric Elliott.. I actually used to date him last year about this time. He was definately a bit different. I just came across an article about him being charged with attempted murder, does anybody have anymore info about this? I am completely shocked
Completely shocked would be ELECTRIFIED!!!!!
zyz

West Terre Haute, IN

#4 Sep 29, 2011
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Completely shocked would be ELECTRIFIED!!!!!
Somebody got off the short bus early.
sullivan guy

Savage, MN

#8 Nov 10, 2011
That dude is an idiot. He has a serious napoleon complex. I have watched him start tons of fights and get the snot beat out of him. He's a known wife/girlfriend beater, not to mention a coke head. I hope he gets a lot of time, society is better off without this kind of trash around. Definitely a mini loose cannon.
kim

West Terre Haute, IN

#9 Nov 10, 2011
Didn't Duct Man used to date him?
good luck now

Valdosta, GA

#10 Nov 15, 2011
I am very much with you "Sullivan Guy".. Eric thinks he can get away with murder just because of his "parents". Well, he beat the crap out of me and I was too scared to press charges.. he always said he would find and kill me. Eric deserves to be in a place he cant hurt anybody anymore.
unknown old girlfriend

United States

#11 Dec 6, 2011
He is absolutly a NUTJOB! He is abussive. He was to me when we were a couple and I know of a few other girl's as well! He always got drunk at the bars in Lovingtin and Sullivan and would start fights w. people over nothing! He is CRAZY! I do not know if it is from all of the cocaine and other drugs he did or prob. still does or what?!His patent's have always been there to get him out of any wrong-doings! They need to realize that,that is NOT helping him and he needs to be stopped before he kills someone! More than likely a girl he is dating. He put a gun to my head before! My parent's tried to talk me into getting a restraining order on him ,once my Mom saw bruises on me. I did not,for he threatened to hurt memners of my family! He thinks he is SO tough hiding behind all of the guns he owns and behind his parents. I always thought Al and Berta were nice and don't understand where he got all of the psycho traits?! He needs to be punished AND go to a mental facility!
Unknown Girlfriend 2

Crawfordsville, IN

#12 Jan 4, 2012
unknown old girlfriend wrote:
He is absolutly a NUTJOB! He is abussive. He was to me when we were a couple and I know of a few other girl's as well! He always got drunk at the bars in Lovingtin and Sullivan and would start fights w. people over nothing! He is CRAZY! I do not know if it is from all of the cocaine and other drugs he did or prob. still does or what?!His patent's have always been there to get him out of any wrong-doings! They need to realize that,that is NOT helping him and he needs to be stopped before he kills someone! More than likely a girl he is dating. He put a gun to my head before! My parent's tried to talk me into getting a restraining order on him ,once my Mom saw bruises on me. I did not,for he threatened to hurt memners of my family! He thinks he is SO tough hiding behind all of the guns he owns and behind his parents. I always thought Al and Berta were nice and don't understand where he got all of the psycho traits?! He needs to be punished AND go to a mental facility!
I just met him before the holidays and I was almost ready to move in with him, but with this issue going on something just made me look further into it. Is this something I should walk away now?
MBAB

West Terre Haute, IN

#13 Jan 5, 2012
After every thing you read on here you still have to ask, must be a blond!!!!
Unknown Girlfriend 2

Crawfordsville, IN

#14 Jan 5, 2012
MBAB wrote:
After every thing you read on here you still have to ask, must be a blond!!!!
well you always cant believe what you read. I was thinking it was just a few jealous ex-girlfriends being haters because he was an asshole to them. I don't know his family, and infact not much about him that's why I was asking as well. He seems too laid back
abcdefg

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Jan 5, 2012
girl never move in with someone you barely know life is to shoert and there are too many crazies out there,Take Care of yourself and be wise
Eric Elliott

Crawfordsville, IN

#16 Jan 5, 2012
I love how people who have no clue,can get on here and talk about a person they don't even know, or talk about things that they have heard. I have lots of friends and family standing by me. True friends will always be there and I am there for them, and they know who they are! Anybody making comments on here about me,sounds like you need too find a friend a geta life!
Vivian Banks

West Valley, NY

#17 Jan 5, 2012
I lived with him for a while. He's runs his mouth but he's not the psychopath you guys are making him out to be. He was never in any way abusive and believe me we had plenty of heated arguments. You hillbillies need to get jobs or find something better to do with your time.
DUCT MAN

Chicago, IL

#18 Jan 5, 2012
Vivian Banks wrote:
I lived with him for a while. He's runs his mouth but he's not the psychopath you guys are making him out to be. He was never in any way abusive and believe me we had plenty of heated arguments. You hillbillies need to get jobs or find something better to do with your time.
I think that was a shot...... A L R I G H T Y!
unknow girl

Chicago, IL

#19 Jan 6, 2012
I wana ride this badass...Im secretly in love with him...nobody like him on earth!!!!
Anastasia VonBeaverhousen

United States

#20 Jan 6, 2012
I heard his poop is currency in Argentina.
Paul the manatee

United States

#21 Jan 6, 2012
clubbed any baby seals lately?
unknown old girlfriend wrote:
PSK

West Valley, NY

#22 Jan 6, 2012
I miss him :(
albus

United States

#23 Jan 6, 2012
Eric Elliott wrote:
I love how people who have no clue,can get on here and talk about a person they don't even know, or talk about things that they have heard. I have lots of friends and family standing by me. True friends will always be there and I am there for them, and they know who they are! Anybody making comments on here about me,sounds like you need too find a friend a geta life!
Maybe its for the public's own safety that you do get talked about Eric. I know a few women who dated you and from what ive read on here, they seem to have you nailed about right. Im wondering why you pulled that stunt in sullivan? Why would someone mess up a $75000 a year job and good retirement? It would seem if you just kept ur mouth shut, you wouldnt get ur azz kicked all the time. I guess you made your...COT...and now u get to sleep in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela Howser aka Ms. Piggy LOOKALIKE! 22 min HamOrSpam 1
People of Paris/White Trash (Feb '15) 13 hr big momma iz back 9
TRW hose. Fri LDS 1
Leader of da' rat pack confuses longevity with ... (Apr '16) Jan 13 HeartlandTObserver 8
testing! testing! hack detail (Jun '16) Jan 12 Real Freedom Fighter 2
I Mitchell Jan 11 Hugh Hefner 2
Is Jennifer Davidson single again. Jan 11 Love it 12

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages