Airport Meeting Shows Bogue Lied

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Pants on Fire

Paris, IL

#1 Jan 23, 2013
The bogues brought their 25+ person entourage to the Q&A meeting at the airport tuesday night, with the meeting being stopped early because of the crowds' rude and disruptive behavior. I'm still trying to figure out what useful purpose all these peole who are not involved in the situation could serve ...they have no direct information and were not there to witness anything... It was apparent very quickly why they came. While the crowd that came with bogue made it difficult to get questions asked and answered without interuption, there were many things brought to light. Finally pressured by the board bogue admitted to not having sufficient or lacking several forms of insurance, as well as having to admit he lied and refused to cooperate when asked previoulsy about it. He became angry when this questioning happened. The fact that he just recently got insurance when this question was raised shows his intentions were to try to cover up his lying. In fact the edgar county watchdogs better recheck their info as well. They have been misreporting information concerning most areas of this situation. In fact the truth was more than Kirk Allen could stand because he walked out early after a number of admissions by bogue came to light. He must have needed to rush home to modify his allegations on the webpage or decided the bogue ordeal may not have been such a good cause to back. Either way Mr Allen skeedaddled from the meeting before it was even over. It was brought to light that jimmy wells had, early on, written mr bogue a letter that was "amiable", disproving again the claims by bogue and the watchdogs that jimmy wells was the confrontational party in this ordeal. It was also discovered that his planes were not registered properly which is illegal, but bogue claimed the FAA wouldn't see it that way. Good luck with that one. It was also found that there had been a problem concerning large fuel debts that were run up by mr bogue, but that they had been recently paid off...hmmm what a coincidence on the timing. Insurance recently purchased and debt finally paid off...*cough cough...interesting timing huh? This is an eye-opener. The airport and its related employees have been aggressively misrepresented by the watchdogs and the bogues. Individuals like them should not be allowed to operate in this manner in our county. The time and money wasted by their claims and accusations, as well as the character defamation they practiced is deplorable. The bogues and the edgar county watchdogs are liars, and got caught lying. They have lied to the whole county...on purpose...they have no credibilty in my eyes and any claims made by them should be "taken with a grain of salt" and should be personally investigated before considering any aspect. These people only harm our county and should be made accountable for their intentional deception and harassment.

Judged:

25

19

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Just Wondering

Paris, IL

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Would an improperly registered aircraft, without insurance, that's being stored in a County Building expose the Edgar County Taxpayer to any liability if something bad would happen??
u lie

Lubbock, TX

#3 Jan 23, 2013
So you get on here and lie using a fake name, the whole time wanting people to believe what you say.
lie a bility

Lubbock, TX

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Would an organization purporting to be a nonprofit, operating out of the county airport, calling themselves Edgar County Airport Booster Club, accepting illegal "donations" on and in county property for over 20 years expose the Edgar County taxpayers to any liability?
character flaw

Lubbock, TX

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Would several board members and an employee personally profiting from airport funds and Edgar County taxpayer funds expose us to any liability issues? Will the State's Attorney press the felony charges? Isn't that a character flaw?
lie lie lie

Paris, IL

#6 Jan 23, 2013
lol kirk you didn't even stay for the whole meeting...keep trying....you dig yourself in deeper every post you make...please keep doing it...oh, you may wanna take a look at todays Beacon as well...not looking too good for you guys...it appears just making accusations and insults isn't cutting it now that there is a collective effort to look at the evidence and figure out what really happened out there...but like i said, please keep defending what you have done...it makes you look all the more deceptive and tacky...truth is hard to argue against isn't it?
Hi Rob

Paris, IL

#7 Jan 23, 2013
It ain't Kirk..I know who it is...
Wow

Westville, IL

#8 Jan 23, 2013
ouch, very damning info coming out...looks like its making liars out of the bogues and watchdogs...but thats not too big a surprise.
lol

Elmhurst, IL

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Eat my fart dust
Volunteer Donation

Paris, IL

#10 Jan 23, 2013
lie a bility wrote:
Would an organization purporting to be a nonprofit, operating out of the county airport, calling themselves Edgar County Airport Booster Club, accepting illegal "donations" on and in county property for over 20 years expose the Edgar County taxpayers to any liability?
If the "donation" was not insured and accidentally caught on fire, burnt down buildings and hurt people, then absolutely it would expose the Edgar County taxpayers to a liability...
Still Liars

Paris, IL

#11 Jan 23, 2013
u lie wrote:
So you get on here and lie using a fake name, the whole time wanting people to believe what you say.
lol...how does my name have anything to do with the fact the bogues and watchdogs got caught blatanltly lying? You're pretty good at misdirection, but it won't work anymore...my name could be shimmy shimmy shamma longa ding dong and the facts will still be the facts and the bogues and watchdogs will still be liars...take your weak attempts to cover your pathetic ass somewhere else...
concerned

Paris, IL

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Pants on Fire wrote:
The bogues brought their 25+ person entourage to the Q&A meeting at the airport tuesday night, with the meeting being stopped early because of the crowds' rude and disruptive behavior. I'm still trying to figure out what useful purpose all these peole who are not involved in the situation could serve ...they have no direct information and were not there to witness anything... It was apparent very quickly why they came. While the crowd that came with bogue made it difficult to get questions asked and answered without interuption, there were many things brought to light. Finally pressured by the board bogue admitted to not having sufficient or lacking several forms of insurance, as well as having to admit he lied and refused to cooperate when asked previoulsy about it. He became angry when this questioning happened. The fact that he just recently got insurance when this question was raised shows his intentions were to try to cover up his lying. In fact the edgar county watchdogs better recheck their info as well. They have been misreporting information concerning most areas of this situation. In fact the truth was more than Kirk Allen could stand because he walked out early after a number of admissions by bogue came to light. He must have needed to rush home to modify his allegations on the webpage or decided the bogue ordeal may not have been such a good cause to back. Either way Mr Allen skeedaddled from the meeting before it was even over. It was brought to light that jimmy wells had, early on, written mr bogue a letter that was "amiable", disproving again the claims by bogue and the watchdogs that jimmy wells was the confrontational party in this ordeal. It was also discovered that his planes were not registered properly which is illegal, but bogue claimed the FAA wouldn't see it that way. Good luck with that one. It was also found that there had been a problem concerning large fuel debts that were run up by mr bogue, but that they had been recently paid off...hmmm what a coincidence on the timing. Insurance recently purchased and debt finally paid off...*cough cough...interesting timing huh? This is an eye-opener. The airport and its related employees have been aggressively misrepresented by the watchdogs and the bogues. Individuals like them should not be allowed to operate in this manner in our county. The time and money wasted by their claims and accusations, as well as the character defamation they practiced is deplorable. The bogues and the edgar county watchdogs are liars, and got caught lying. They have lied to the whole county...on purpose...they have no credibilty in my eyes and any claims made by them should be "taken with a grain of salt" and should be personally investigated before considering any aspect. These people only harm our county and should be made accountable for their intentional deception and harassment.
Im not for sure where to start with all the lies in this post. Then I remembered...that the meeting was recorded! Ergo, I will not waste any time rebuting what will be clear on the video. For any who want the truth the video will be posted on the Edgarcountywatchdogs.com website very soon. I will say this; Kirk did not 'skeedaddle'(is that how the idiot spelled it?) because Bogue had been caught in a lie, it was because Kirk had a meeting with a lawyer that he had a court case with in the morning. Also, if after seeing the video anyone would like to see the proof of insurance or any of the other blown up letters that Bogue showed Jenness and the other board members they are also on the watchdog website.
Confused

United States

#13 Jan 23, 2013
I'm really confused with all this...I thought I seen on the News this dispute had to do with a Mother Breast Feeding her child and the admin. not liking it???????? Did the Bogues use this to get sympathy from this community. I for one was very upset that they were being kicked out of the airport for this and now I'm reading nothing not ONE THING about Breastfeeding in the Beacon today. WHo called the news station???? WHo made the Edgar County Board look like idiots??? This makes Mr. Bogues look a little Bogus if ya ask me...I was siding him with all this till I read the Beacon News today. Now Im re-thinking all this .
Reading Comprehension

Paris, IL

#15 Jan 23, 2013
The Truth is Coming Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the world of edgar county watchdogs tactics...Yea the breastfeeding thing was to get everyone worked up...not an ounce of truth to it. I thought that the billboard with the breastfeeding thing was a nice touch. But they took that down and it hasn't been mentioned since. Hopefully this will open peoples' eyes to what the airport board and employees have had to put up with. Its criminal if you ask me. Its hateful lying obviously. The personal attacks lodged by the bogues and watchdogs were awful, all those things being made up or fact-twisted. As residents of a small community we can't let individuals attack and harass our local boards and emplyees like that...it only hurts us and ends up holding us back as a successful community...
The truth:

A board member hired his "significant other" to work at the airport.

A board member gained financialy thru providing services to the airport (considered a felony conflict of interest).

A different board member did the exact same thing.

An employee was and still is gaining financially thru a "contracted" service to the airport - if you were there last night you know what service that is).

An employee used public property (space) for personal use for years.

The board won't talk about the breastfeeding issue because they know they broke several laws by that stupid move. It did happen.

Retaliation (considered a felony) for talking to the county board did happen.

Anything else you want to discuss J.W.?
Reading Comprehension

Paris, IL

#16 Jan 23, 2013
Confused wrote:
I'm really confused with all this...I thought I seen on the News this dispute had to do with a Mother Breast Feeding her child and the admin. not liking it???????? Did the Bogues use this to get sympathy from this community. I for one was very upset that they were being kicked out of the airport for this and now I'm reading nothing not ONE THING about Breastfeeding in the Beacon today. WHo called the news station???? WHo made the Edgar County Board look like idiots??? This makes Mr. Bogues look a little Bogus if ya ask me...I was siding him with all this till I read the Beacon News today. Now Im re-thinking all this .
You are funny - just because the beconfused didn't report on the breatfeeding today it never happened?

It did happen, the board refuses to talk about it now that they know they broke several pesky little breatfeeding and human right laws in the process.
lol

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Jan 23, 2013
its too late. theres nothing you can say that will fix what you guys have done. They didn't discuss anything you are saying at that meeting. Thats all in your imagination and it looks like they talked reality and yu guys were caught in lies.
Caught in Lies

Glenview, IL

#18 Jan 23, 2013
Quit trolling this post watchdog. Your sad attempts to cover your ass with more lies only reinforces what people are finding out. Everyone is getting wise to your excuses...there's always excuses. Many people had their eyes opened to your tactics. Better work on another round of excuses and lies. Maybe another billboard.
Blank

Marshall, IL

#19 Jan 23, 2013
This has nothing to do with Rob, just Rusty and rsb. Jimmy and Chris that airport would be a ghost town without Rusty out there! You wouldn't have one single plain sitting outside if Rusty left, your fuel sales would be cut 70%. That would put more of Edgar County tax dollars going towards the airport. So we will be paying you jimmy $16,000 a year to send out a few Airport hanger invoices, really how hard is your job out there? you are a joke, you ran your Fathers great business in the ground now you are running the airport into the ground. Go do you pyramid scams somewhere else! And you Chis MR character defamation, you are a drunk the cheats on your wife. how many thousands have you spent at H&Bs? you break the State law everyday you sit as chairman on the Edgar County board. You can't sell your product to the county while you are on the board...Pretty black and white there! Im glad to see your wife is taking your ass to the dry cleaners. O ya love the piece of shit house you are staying in now to! I can see the future pretty well, i have some inside sources i know that RSP aviation will be staying at the airport and Chris you are getting the boot, so go take you huff and puff somewhere else!!!
Totally a Lie

Westville, IL

#20 Jan 23, 2013
The comment bogue made about workers comp ins and the excuse that his provider didn't indicate it was necessary was totally a lie. I would like to know who his provider is. I'm sure they won't be too happy once they catch wind of that comment. Running a business like that for 5 years and not knowing you need to carry work comp is ridiculous. Its a straight lie cause he's not that stupid. He is a lucky summabich though...if an accident had happened it would have left the county hanging in the breeze. Very scary.
Breastfeeding

Paris, IL

#21 Jan 23, 2013
Breastfeeding WAS discussed at that meeting.

Chris Patrick brought it up.

Was proven a LIAR on the spot!(Thanks WCIA, for your interview with Jimmy!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yeah well I ROLL IN THE MUD WITH THE WATER BUFF... 16 hr Jan Payton Burno ... 1
Some People Run With The Bulls..I Roll With The... 17 hr TRUTH 4 REAL 5
AngJack Go oo koi k Ribbit ribbit? Apparently t... 21 hr TRUTH 4 REAL 6
Poll Disclosure: Best Year Ever? Fri Jerry the D Bag 19
Leave It To BEAVE! Fri REAL QUASHING 3
State Guts Gas Tax Fund Fri Jan Payton Burno ... 2
nal Apr 15 You must be ugly 4
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]