You Cant Breast Feed Your Kids At The...

You Cant Breast Feed Your Kids At The Edgar County Airport WTF

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 28, 2012
You Cant Breast Feed Your Kids At The Edgar County Airport WTF what Jimmy you mad because you couldnt get any?
flyer

Paris, IL

#2 Nov 29, 2012
yup, 'tis true
the fact king

Taylorville, IL

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Why do you care?
duh

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Edgar county has an airport!!
fact king is a liar

Westville, IL

#5 Nov 29, 2012
the fact king wrote:
Why do you care?
why do you care you looking for some more to your sick dude
the fact king

Taylorville, IL

#6 Nov 29, 2012
fact king is a liar wrote:
<quoted text>why do you care you looking for some more to your sick dude
???? what??? By your use of the word "dude" & your inability to construct a decent sentence I can tell that you are an uneducated factory worker. This is nothing to be ashamed of, our great country could not have been built without the help of "worker bees" such as yourself. You have a nice day.
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#8 Nov 29, 2012
fact king is a liar wrote:
<quoted text>why do you care you looking for some more to your sick dude
Factless is always trolling for disgusting perversions. He was demanding to suck his wife's breasts up until their boy was 10 years old--then factless demanded to suck the BOY off.

Disgusting little wiener dog.
the fact king

Taylorville, IL

#9 Nov 29, 2012
Another Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Factless is always trolling for disgusting perversions. He was demanding to suck his wife's breasts up until their boy was 10 years old--then factless demanded to suck the BOY off.
Enjoy your "rented limo" ride.
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#10 Nov 29, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Enjoy your "rented limo" ride.
Don't STROKE OUT over that limo, factless!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Hey, maybe you TOO can ride in a limo sometime. The highlight of your sad little life, I'm sure.

Don't be jealous, factless, because I WON with ALL THE TOYS!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!
the fact king

Tower Hill, IL

#11 Nov 29, 2012
Another Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't STROKE OUT over that limo, factless!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Hey, maybe you TOO can ride in a limo sometime. The highlight of your sad little life, I'm sure.
Don't be jealous, factless, because I WON with ALL THE TOYS!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
really??? A rented limo just shows that your too broke to afford a car (well besides that 10 year old Camry), I bet you still even owe money on your house, Sorry squirrel you are still a slave to "THE MAN" I WIN as always, thanks for playing & you have a nice day.
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#12 Nov 29, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>really??? A rented limo just shows that your too broke to afford a car (well besides that 10 year old Camry), I bet you still even owe money on your house, Sorry squirrel you are still a slave to "THE MAN" I WIN as always, thanks for playing & you have a nice day.
No, DUMBASS, what is shows is I like to be driven around drinking champagne in the back of the limo! Sheesh, you ARE stupid, aren't you. I OWN YOUR SKANKY ASS and am selling it for medical experiments! And I have the most toys, so you LOSE, LOSER!!! Too bad for YOU!! Pussy whipped and broke--hate that for ya, factless!!

LMFAO!!
the fact king

Tower Hill, IL

#13 Nov 29, 2012
Another Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No, DUMBASS, what is shows is I like to be driven around drinking champagne in the back of the limo! Sheesh, you ARE stupid, aren't you. I OWN YOUR SKANKY ASS and am selling it for medical experiments! And I have the most toys, so you LOSE, LOSER!!! Too bad for YOU!! Pussy whipped and broke--hate that for ya, factless!!
LMFAO!!
You are SO PISSED......LMAO.... You just keep RANTING about how not pissed you are......If you say it to yourself enough you will believe it......SOME DAY.....
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#14 Nov 29, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>You are SO PISSED......LMAO.... You just keep RANTING about how not pissed you are......If you say it to yourself enough you will believe it......SOME DAY.....
Please stop your ANGRY CAPS RANTING!!! As an "EMT" (hahahahaha, right!), you should know the signs of stroking out that you are exhibiting!!!

I WON and YOU LOST!! I have the MOST TOYS!! Take your K-Mart and Wal-Mart toys and run along to your single wide up in Possum Hollow. You are DONE, factless.
the fact king

Tower Hill, IL

#15 Nov 29, 2012
Another Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop your ANGRY CAPS RANTING!!! As an "EMT" (hahahahaha, right!), you should know the signs of stroking out that you are exhibiting!!!
I WON and YOU LOST!! I have the MOST TOYS!! Take your K-Mart and Wal-Mart toys and run along to your single wide up in Possum Hollow. You are DONE, factless.
I am loving the "MELTING SQUIRREL SHOW" please please please keep this show going I haven't had this much fun since I brought my last sports car. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LAUGHS THERE "MELTING SQUIRREL"

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 29, 2012
lets see arent you the cho that drives around in his so called vette which is a trike BTW trolling for boys
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#18 Nov 29, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
lets see arent you the cho that drives around in his so called vette which is a trike BTW trolling for boys
LOL! So true! My sources tell me the last 10-year-old boy tasered factless and now he is an 1/8-incher!!
the fact king

Tower Hill, IL

#19 Nov 29, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
While you are posting from the library PLEASE LEARN TO CONSTRUCT A DECENT SENTENCE. It's not too late to go back to school there BFGAY.
Duane Mills aka RATBUSTER

Crete, IL

#20 Nov 30, 2012
Another Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU ARE STLL ON HERE SPEWING THE SAME TIRED TRASH. YOU SOUND LIKE A DANG WOMAN! ALL THAT DEVIATE SEX YOU TALK ABOUT IS WHAT GOT YOU HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE! NOW WE KNOW HOW UNISEX TAIL CORKS ARE CREATED! BIG QUESTION IS, HOW DO WE DESTROY FREAKS LIKE YOU?
WE ALL TRY & FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR BEING THE BLATANT DEVIATE CRIMINAL THAT YOU ARE, & YOU WEAR THAT BADGE PROUDLY! THE ONLY PUNISHMENT THAT WE ALL AGREE ON FOR U SHORT OF FLINGING YOUR SKANKY ARSE INTO BFGAY'S PEN AT DINNER TIME IS HAVING THE VERY DIGNIFIED SKANK CU GAL AS A FRIEND & CONFIDANTE, WHO AFTER FAILING TO DUMP YOUR SORRY ARSE AFTER TRYING TO CONVINCE THE PUBLIC THAT SHE AINT AS SORRY AS YOU R DECIDED THAT EVEN A DEVIATE CRIMINAL SKANK LIKE CORKY POO AS A FRIEND IS BETTER THEN NO FRIEND.
WITHOUT YOU, THE GAY PIG & PATHETIC CRIPPLED PERV. SHE'D BE ALL ALONE....AND IN HER SICK HEAD 3
FRIENDS MEANS POPULAR!
STILL LAFFING AT HER POST ABOUT FACT KING DREAMING ABOUT HER!
SOMEONE TELL THE CRAZY NUT THAT A DIRTY POST IS NOT A REAL DREAM!CAN'T WAIT TO MEET CU & YOU IN PERSON. BRING THAT GUN PAL & I WILL BRING DR. KIVORKIAN WHO WILL ASSIST YOU IN TAKING THE ONLY KNOWN CURE FOR "YOUR KIND"
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGG GGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#21 Nov 30, 2012
Duane Mills aka RATBUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU ARE STLL ON HERE SPEWING THE SAME TIRED TRASH. YOU SOUND LIKE A DANG WOMAN! ALL THAT DEVIATE SEX YOU TALK ABOUT IS WHAT GOT YOU HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE! NOW WE KNOW HOW UNISEX TAIL CORKS ARE CREATED! BIG QUESTION IS, HOW DO WE DESTROY FREAKS LIKE YOU?
WE ALL TRY & FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR BEING THE BLATANT DEVIATE CRIMINAL THAT YOU ARE, & YOU WEAR THAT BADGE PROUDLY! THE ONLY PUNISHMENT THAT WE ALL AGREE ON FOR U SHORT OF FLINGING YOUR SKANKY ARSE INTO BFGAY'S PEN AT DINNER TIME IS HAVING THE VERY DIGNIFIED SKANK CU GAL AS A FRIEND & CONFIDANTE, WHO AFTER FAILING TO DUMP YOUR SORRY ARSE AFTER TRYING TO CONVINCE THE PUBLIC THAT SHE AINT AS SORRY AS YOU R DECIDED THAT EVEN A DEVIATE CRIMINAL SKANK LIKE CORKY POO AS A FRIEND IS BETTER THEN NO FRIEND.
WITHOUT YOU, THE GAY PIG & PATHETIC CRIPPLED PERV. SHE'D BE ALL ALONE....AND IN HER SICK HEAD 3
FRIENDS MEANS POPULAR!
STILL LAFFING AT HER POST ABOUT FACT KING DREAMING ABOUT HER!
SOMEONE TELL THE CRAZY NUT THAT A DIRTY POST IS NOT A REAL DREAM!CAN'T WAIT TO MEET CU & YOU IN PERSON. BRING THAT GUN PAL & I WILL BRING DR. KIVORKIAN WHO WILL ASSIST YOU IN TAKING THE ONLY KNOWN CURE FOR "YOUR KIND"
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGG GGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!
Cannot believe YOU are still on here, Jan, posting your crazy, drunken, vile FILTH!! Thought you would have been taken away to the padded cell long ago. Especially after that whole "Catherine Singer" debacle!

Watch those ANGRY CAPS! Factless will tell you that is a sure sign you are about to STROKE OUT!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Duane Mills aka RATBUSTER

Crete, IL

#22 Nov 30, 2012
Another Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Cannot believe YOU are still on here, Jan, posting your crazy, drunken, vile FILTH!! Thought you would have been taken away to the padded cell long ago. Especially after that whole "Catherine Singer" debacle!
Watch those ANGRY CAPS! Factless will tell you that is a sure sign you are about to STROKE OUT!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
CALLING ME JAN WILL NOT HELP YOU TO DISCREDIT JAN AS YOU & YOUR GIRLY BOY GAL DARREN SEEM TO THINK YOU HAVE ONLY ADDED TO HER SUPPORT & THOSE WHO SEE WHAT OUR NEPHEW & HIS CARING MOTHER HAD TO LIVE WITH. NO DOUBT YOU WERE MAKING CRAP HOUSE ROUNDS IN PARIS WITH YOUR PLUG IN PAL DUC POO & TELLIN'U POO WITH THAT VODKA TUCKED IN A PLACE THAT AINT SAFE.. OPEN TO ALL DEVIATE NON FEVIATE ANYTHING WILL DO FOR THE SICK CORKY POO.IN THE AFTER SCHOOL C O R K Y P O O CLUB GO AHEAD CALL ME JAN WE R IN THIS TOGETHER PAL DEAL WITH WHAT THAT MEANS FOR YOU & THE OTHER SICK FREAKS ON TOPIX I ANSWER TO RATBUSTER, JAN, MILLBUR2 NUTCRACKER ANYTHING YOU WANNA THROW OUT THERE. YOU WILL FIGURE OUT SOONER OR LATER THAT JAN IS NOT YOUR ONLY ENEMY! THERE ARE MANY THAT HOPE TO MEET YOU GAL POO.CU CALLS YOU SHARON? NAMED AFTER PAPA SHARON I HEAR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Chicago bike-friendly? (Sep '07) 4 hr Cyclist 77
Tax assessors office sticking it to Paris 7 hr Paris 4
News Police arrest 2 ex-Edgar correctional officers (Oct '10) Apr 17 Facts 5
Paris hospital sucks Apr 14 caroliscool 5
Boycott temp agencies Apr 8 Person 6
Doncasters Meco and there employee bonus. (Mar '13) Mar 31 Product of D95 11
Mike Mcarty Mar 30 judgmental 2

Paris Jobs

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages