Chandra Hayes Smith
amused

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Dec 9, 2011
Whatever has happened with her embezzling? Know she was arrested recently but has it gone to court. cant keep her nose out of troubel and mouth shhhut. Got into it with cheerleading sponsor

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 11, 2011
Mr Obvious wrote:
Meister and Goodwin having NO BALLS... NOTHING WILL BE DONE.
Welcome to Edgar County!
amused

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Dec 12, 2011
so what has happened with the theft of money which was my original question
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Dec 13, 2011
Kirk Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to Edgar County!
Well THANK YA KIRK, Glad to be here!!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 Dec 13, 2011
Kirk Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to Edgar County!
CHEERS TO THAT!!!
Evy

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Dec 13, 2011
So I suppose topix doesn't want people to know about how a leader was accosted?
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Dec 14, 2011
Evy wrote:
So I suppose topix doesn't want people to know about how a leader was accosted?
STING OP
watching from the back

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Dec 14, 2011
It is too bad that she allowed herself to get sucked into theft. I suppose her mother is partially to blame as she always bails her hiney out of messes. With any luck this time she will not accomplish the bail out. What is even more pitiful is that she puts herself back into gossip stage when she and her other went after the cheerleading coach. The humiliation that she added to her children is heavy. She is like a timer just waiting to explode.
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Dec 15, 2011
watching from the back wrote:
It is too bad that she allowed herself to get sucked into theft. I suppose her mother is partially to blame as she always bails her hiney out of messes. With any luck this time she will not accomplish the bail out. What is even more pitiful is that she puts herself back into gossip stage when she and her other went after the cheerleading coach. The humiliation that she added to her children is heavy. She is like a timer just waiting to explode.
Don't you mean bomb?
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Dec 15, 2011
A timer tells you when a cake is done!! Or ,he is the judge at a track n field event!!
I know

Paris, IL

#15 Dec 15, 2011
What's the deal with her and the cheerleading coach why she start trouble with her?
amused

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Dec 17, 2011
I know wrote:
What's the deal with her and the cheerleading coach why she start trouble with her?
her daughter was suppose to fill in on older squad but girl she was replacing returned and so daughter got moved down. Then she and her husband went after coach and hit the coach after namecalling and other words. All of the cheerleaders were in the area to watch
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Dec 17, 2011
amused wrote:
<quoted text>her daughter was suppose to fill in on older squad but girl she was replacing returned and so daughter got moved down. Then she and her husband went after coach and hit the coach after namecalling and other words. All of the cheerleaders were in the area to watch
Well now, The whole squad now knows how to act like a PARIS person!!
chicago

Chicago, IL

#18 Dec 17, 2011
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Well now, The whole squad now knows how to act like a PARIS person!!
You are the trash of your child hood community. They are relieved you are gone. But of course you won't leave! Want to pay them back for not accepting you. How could they? You are unacceptable to the human race!
tellin u

Shepardsville, IN

#19 Dec 17, 2011
chicago wrote:
<quoted text>You are the trash of your child hood community. They are relieved you are gone. But of course you won't leave! Want to pay them back for not accepting you. How could they? You are unacceptable to the human race!
calling the kettle black again
Bend Jan Over

Shepardsville, IN

#20 Dec 17, 2011
Jan does love her black
chicago

Chicago, IL

#21 Dec 18, 2011
tellin u wrote:
<quoted text>calling the kettle black again
well here is the drama queen pot
chicago

Chicago, IL

#22 Dec 18, 2011
Bend Jan Over wrote:
Jan does love her black
& of course his better half kettle black duct...pot & kettle are one!
amused

Terre Haute, IN

#23 Dec 20, 2011
Bend Jan Over wrote:
Jan does love her black
smith does to
Yep - True

Monee, IL

#24 Dec 23, 2011
Girls were so scared they took it upon themselves to call the police!!!! Smiths are rediculous!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edgar County Watchdogs Make Themselves and Edga... (Jan '13) 7 hr smelz like jell o... 961
Soon baby soon... Tue Jan Mills 26
Kirk pickin' on "Just Sayin's" friends Nanny C ... (Jun '12) Aug 29 Wilbur 82
Poll Disclosure: Best Newspaper in Heartland ...May ... (Dec '15) Aug 27 yer smelly fart 229
Censorship Aug 26 yer smelly fart 6
Go to the SOURCE..buy Disclosure! (Nov '15) Aug 26 Jan Mills 159
Jerry LAST WORD Aug 26 Jan Mills 2

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages