|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

i was there wrote:
Let me clear up something about "good ol' ralph". I was actually there during the "throwing stones" incident. The boys are the ones that were calling the names. They started the entire thing. "Good ol' ralph" asked them to leave him alone. Whe "good ol' ralph" walked away, the boys started throwing rocks at him! He got in his vehicle and drove away. "Good ol' ralph" DID THE RIGHT THING. As he drove away the boys continued to throw rocks at his vehicle! I think the boys should consider themselves lucky the police were not called. It certainly would have been within "Good ol' ralph's" rights to do so. He was letting them off the hook! And I also know for a fact that the "slamming against a locker" did not happen. The video tape was reviewed, and no such incident occurred. I know these things to be facts. Please be careful what you post and accuse others of when you do not have all of the facts.
Are you freaking serious?! You don't have all the facts on this just so you know!! Ralph did start it and the kids finished it which was wrong on everyone's part. But Ralph did start it...do you thinks that boys aren't gonna feed off of that?! Well yes, duh! Also this incident happened off school grounds & all the kids were called to principals office the following days to get a talkin to about it!! First it didnt happen at school so the school has the right to open their mouth?! I don't think so! So my kid apologized to Ralph....but my kid didn't get an apology from Ralph at all!! I think Ralph owes the kids an apology too!! ALSO Ralph puttin his hands on a kid DID happen! Another child saw it & did tell a facualty member but never made it any further than that! Why?! Because Crestwood like to hide or cover things up. The childs parent asked to see the video tape for that...WELL OFCOURSE THEY DIDNT HAVE IT!!! Im starting to see a trend at this school of alot
scandalous things happening and no one wants own it not even the BOARD OF EDUCATION!! WHAT A JOKE!!
little pink elephant

Westville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

by chain of command i mean theres more than just one person in that school thats in charge of keeping those kids safe. yes the teacher shouldve been paying better attention but where was the person who watches those monitors? that child was outside for an "undetermined" amount of time cause more than one person wasnt doing their job right that day.

as for the school sweeping things under the rug. this has been going on for years. back when i went there mr bailey wasnt a very nice guy. i seen him lose his temper on more than one occasion. we saw him slam my friends little brother into a locker while lined up for lunch when he and mr terrell ran the jr high lunch period. did anything come of it? no. mr zuber wasnt a saint either. these are all people that the school board trusted your children to for a good 20 years. yes complaints were filed but nothing happened. maybe this teacher would benefit from older children? ones who have more structure and self restraint and wont disappear.
momof2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chain of command? I am not sure what you mean? The school wouldnt show the childs parents the entire video and that was their words. And yes their are monitors no one was warching them. And I am glad the doors are locked! I dont want just any crazy walking in there. My biggest issue was the fact that someone thinks its ok to put all the blame on a 6 year old and says they arent mature....um hell no they arent, they are 6! And I dont scaring the crap out of him or beating him is the answer either!
Clearly Clueless

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

little pink elephant wrote:
by chain of command i mean theres more than just one person in that school thats in charge of keeping those kids safe. yes the teacher shouldve been paying better attention but where was the person who watches those monitors? that child was outside for an "undetermined" amount of time cause more than one person wasnt doing their job right that day.
as for the school sweeping things under the rug. this has been going on for years. back when i went there mr bailey wasnt a very nice guy. i seen him lose his temper on more than one occasion. we saw him slam my friends little brother into a locker while lined up for lunch when he and mr terrell ran the jr high lunch period. did anything come of it? no. mr zuber wasnt a saint either. these are all people that the school board trusted your children to for a good 20 years. yes complaints were filed but nothing happened. maybe this teacher would benefit from older children? ones who have more structure and self restraint and wont disappear.<quoted text>
You are right the school needs a cleaN sweep and remove all that can't or wont do there job from the top all the way to the bottom. Every one needs to stand together and say WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BS YOU NEED TO STEP DOWN AND WE NEED THAT SCHOOL TO BE A PLACE THAT IS SAFE AND KIDS ARE NOT BEING MISS TREATED which they very much are. Teachers are bullies if they dont like your child they will make school miserable for them. MR Zuber was one of the biggest bullies ever thank God he is gone but I can assure that he was not the only one there rampant out there. On the application for employment at Crestwood it must say you must be able to lie, bully, cheat, YOU MUST BE A VERY GOOD SWEEPER BECAUSE YOU CAN AND WILL BE DOING ALOT OF SWEEPING under the rug.YES WE ALL NEED TO STAND TOGETHER AND SAY CRESTWOOD WE ARE TIRED OF YOU IGNORING YOUR MANY PROBLEMS AND CLEAN THEM UP ONCE AND FOR ALL
Clearly Clueless

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

little pink elephant wrote:
ok so then you have chain of command since you mentioned the video. first off, how was he out an undetermined amount of time if there is a video of him outside freaking out? theres more than one camera on the outside of that building. what about people in the office, do they not have a monitor? what if that child had instead been some loony trying to get in? why was someone not paying attention to these cameras? yes the teacher shouldve realized that the boy wasnt with her anymore. like you said though it was the 2nd day of school and she has 20 other kids to watch too. when was the last time any of you had to handle that many rambunctious 6 yr olds? we should be lucky it wasnt anything too serious. they couldve let him wander away from school and have to cross heavy traffic and 2 highways to get home. a friend who lives up in urbanas' 7 yr old walked away from school within the first week and was almost home over a mile away when he was found. yes, its unfortunate that it happened but if its the worse thing that happens this year then we should be happy
<quoted text>
IT TOOK 2 WEEKS FOR THE PARENT TO SEE THE VIDEO THERE WAS NOT ANY VIDEO OF OUTSIDE THE VIDEO WAS VERY HACKED UP. IF THEY WERE NOT TRYING TO HIDE SOMETHING WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG TO GET THE VIDEO FOR THE PARENT AND WHY WAS THERE NOT ANY VIDEO OF THE OUTSIDE. KIDS ARE ALWAYS GETTING HURT AND OR BEAT UP ON THE PLAYGROUND WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE WATCHING KIDS WHEN THEY ARE OUTSIDE? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Clearly Clueless

Brownsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Not to get off topic, but who is wathing the kids when they are outside? Kids get beat up on the playground, bruised, bloodied, ripped clothes, which we know happens, but happening all the time? That is unacceptable, what are these playground attendents doing? Please step up & do your jobs!
crestwoodalumni

Hoopeston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

soooo Crestwood had to have an emergency meeting with faculty members due to the fact that this incident was made public! I think that Crestwood got some attention but not in their favor so they are scared now! Hopefully Crestwood will do somethin thats right for once!!
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

gammy1 wrote:
<quoted text> You really have got to b kidding me. He is only 6yrs. old for petes sake. It was the 2nd day of school. How can anyone blame this little boy.This teacher and school board should be looking for a solution to this situation. And it sounds like its the teacher that should NOT be in a regular classroom!!!!
Now, who is Pete?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

u mean re pete
itoneandittwo

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

ARE YOU KIDDING wrote:
<quoted text> What if it were your child how would you feel then. The child did not just wander out of the classroon, it was going outside and then being locked out unable to get back in. And it was not a few minutes they dont know how long it was BECASUSE they didn't even miss the child
the child is an it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>I think being on a site talking about school children is a violation of the order of protection barring you from having ANYTHING to do with kidds.......I guess this is the price you pay FOR BEING A CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER.......
Thanks keep posting the slander you may see another cease and desist order real soon and you wouldnt know what Rocs even looks like your still hiding in your dead mommas basement beatin off to your 10 year olds TOOT TOOT Lil Douchie
concerned

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

IF crestwood was so concerned about child safety, then why is it anytime I drive past there, you always see that "dumb-ass"Robertson out tooling around on that mower. Come on now get some brains.It would just take one rock to inflict serious injury. Hell Bailey cannot even stop that.
Ridx

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

banfatjan wrote:
u mean re pete
\YOU ARE NEXT ON THE LIST!YOU'VE BEEN WRONG TOO LONG;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Ridx wrote:
<quoted text>
\YOU ARE NEXT ON THE LIST!YOU'VE BEEN WRONG TOO LONG;)
really whats ya gonna do fool free speech rules

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

BTW this sounds ike a threat

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Paris Forum right now

Search the Paris Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
earl black 7 hr never learn 11
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 hr truth 48,928
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 21 hr newpoly 1,864
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Sun Chicagobunny 527
America Should Stand With Israel! Sat Cecil 5
The Paper Sat franklin 2
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Sat All better now 3,835
•••
•••
•••
Paris Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Paris Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••