Vitale, Morgan & The Board Brothers
Fred

Chicago, IL

#675 Oct 2, 2012
Callahan knew, what a jerk you put the tvitale in only to sell books.
informed

Paris, IL

#676 Oct 2, 2012
PAUL wrote:
<quoted text> Where did you get this? is this Micheal Callhan really. there was no connection according to mike than?
That was not a quote from Callahan in a deposition - that quote was from another depo.
ISP

West Terre Haute, IN

#677 Oct 2, 2012
informed wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not a quote from Callahan in a deposition - that quote was from another depo.
No its his!!!!! Big mike tell BIG LIES LOL! WAIT AND SEE THE HERO IS A ZERO!!!!!!! MR HAIRDO "AS WE LIKE TO CALL HIM" YOU ARE BUST LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
informed

Paris, IL

#678 Oct 2, 2012
ISP wrote:
<quoted text>
No its his!!!!! Big mike tell BIG LIES LOL! WAIT AND SEE THE HERO IS A ZERO!!!!!!! MR HAIRDO "AS WE LIKE TO CALL HIM" YOU ARE BUST LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
No, it wasn't his. It was from a local cop.

Post a link of the depo here so we can read it if you think it was from him.

You can't - because it isn't.
ISP

West Terre Haute, IN

#680 Oct 2, 2012
NOTHING TO SAY... HAIRDO
Corruption

United States

#681 Oct 2, 2012
Tell us what ISP really thinks now, about Mike C...aka "Hairdo" as u call him..lol

Im starting to think he may have made parts up.But im not a police..so I dont know him that well.What % of his book is factual. Half..50%??? How much does ISP think is true?

How much if anything did he make on the book?

I suspect it needs a better ending. Right?
Corruption

United States

#682 Oct 2, 2012
This story was sold well to the public. Why didnt he make any money off the book? Or did he?
knowabit

Chicago, IL

#683 Oct 3, 2012
If and when the suits from wandy and erb make it through court...then much more will be learned concerning who is probably part of the deaths of Dyke and Karen and WHY...An empire has been built to include banks and insurance...lots of money. Anyone naive enough to think that justice can still be served. it can't.
Corruption

United States

#684 Oct 3, 2012
knowabit wrote:
If and when the suits from wandy and erb make it through court...then much more will be learned concerning who is probably part of the deaths of Dyke and Karen and WHY...An empire has been built to include banks and insurance...lots of money. Anyone naive enough to think that justice can still be served. it can't.
How long till the cases for them two make it thru the courts?...and then the truth can be told by who? Them?
Fruity Loops

Effingham, IL

#685 Oct 3, 2012
Yo, can any u guise send this to lil wayne?

Shizzle dizzle she heard the fizzle of the sierra mist while smoking weed in a bliss I heard she be likin' da bewbies so I came all interested n s'hit rollin stakes high like black jack in the night i get on my escalator to heaven while you take the stairs i'm fly like a guy who is really fly and if this is the case then you should go get hit with a rake chillin behind k-mart in your mothers car stealing shopping carts like a homie less drunkard i'll rock yo face like Allen Rickman did in star trek while you still all like "yeah" and sh'it

thank u for lissen to my rape
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#686 Oct 3, 2012
Fruity Loops wrote:
Yo, can any u guise send this to lil wayne?
Shizzle dizzle she heard the fizzle of the sierra mist while smoking weed in a bliss I heard she be likin' da bewbies so I came all interested n s'hit rollin stakes high like black jack in the night i get on my escalator to heaven while you take the stairs i'm fly like a guy who is really fly and if this is the case then you should go get hit with a rake chillin behind k-mart in your mothers car stealing shopping carts like a homie less drunkard i'll rock yo face like Allen Rickman did in star trek while you still all like "yeah" and sh'it
thank u for lissen to my rape
Sounds like yo daddy is the FACT KING!!!
barb wire

United States

#687 Oct 3, 2012
I don't believe any of this bs or any conspericy theory or any corruption bs.

If conspericy or corruption theory had any merit, the fine people of Paris would have handled it! Your not going to let a hand full of guys control the town and just set back and cry, unless you are a spinless jellyfish. At which, I would say handle it or be handled.
sister to a sons of s

Terre Haute, IN

#688 Oct 3, 2012
my brother was friends with the Boards. ihey are not violent.they would give you the shirt off their backs!
Corruption

United States

#689 Oct 5, 2012
barb wire wrote:
I don't believe any of this bs or any conspericy theory or any corruption bs.
If conspericy or corruption theory had any merit, the fine people of Paris would have handled it! Your not going to let a hand full of guys control the town and just set back and cry, unless you are a spinless jellyfish. At which, I would say handle it or be handled.
Paris is under control of the big fish. The pond of Paris is still?.. Or was a perfect place to hide the business of crime,in the middle of INDY,CHICAGO, AND ST. LOUIS. Its a HUB..of criminal avtivity. Fact. Or fiction? U tell me..
Corruption

United States

#690 Oct 5, 2012
knowabit wrote:
If and when the suits from wandy and erb make it through court...then much more will be learned concerning who is probably part of the deaths of Dyke and Karen and WHY...An empire has been built to include banks and insurance...lots of money. Anyone naive enough to think that justice can still be served. it can't.
Can street justice be served upon the ones who r responsible tho? Anyone can be killed. Anyone.
knowabit

Chicago, IL

#691 Oct 6, 2012
once agin...dare mont?
Corruption

United States

#692 Oct 6, 2012
knowabit wrote:
If and when the suits from wandy and erb make it through court...then much more will be learned concerning who is probably part of the deaths of Dyke and Karen and WHY...An empire has been built to include banks and insurance...lots of money. Anyone naive enough to think that justice can still be served. it can't.
So how long can this empire that was built, last until the next empire is built from its ashes? Who is the next Bob Morgan or Joe Vitale? Who is the next generation of this thing? Is that thing gonna ever die in Paris? Who protects that thing...they call business? U or them. Who do u trust? Anyone?
Corruption

United States

#693 Oct 6, 2012
knowabit wrote:
once agin...dare mont?
Mr. Clean, is drug free.?..lol an ex-police with no hairdo..lmao
Corruption

United States

#694 Oct 6, 2012
I trust me. Not them..or u. ME. alone.
go ask

Chicago, IL

#695 Oct 6, 2012
Corruption wrote:
I trust me. Not them..or u. ME. alone.
have so ma so many questions an and ask them remember are scared of of no 1 put your money where your mouth is or shut the ...... up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks again Topix Mods!!! 10 hr Justice4AUDREYSTROH 10
God bless AUDREY STROH! 10 hr Justice4AUDREYSTROH 2
Need someone to take over SLAVE DUTY while I'm ... 10 hr Justice4AUDREYSTROH 23
I'm a RAVENOUS DEVIATE WITH WILLING BUTTOCKS!! 10 hr Jan Porky Pig Mills 4
civil,rights -other lawsuit filed against angel... 15 hr Justice 4 Jade Green 1
my left leg has a pimple on 21 hr Dahlia Saper 3
Judge did not buy shill Chit Sat Justice4AUDREYSTROH 7

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages