Kansas Fire Dept and First Strike Tech

Kansas Fire Dept and First Strike Tech

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
WCF

Westville, IL

#1 Mar 1, 2013
The president of first strike technologies, makers of fire suppression products, is also the fire chief of kansas fire dept. I would hope that the dept doesn't employ any of the products from first strike. This would be grossly inappropriate and illegal. Has kirk allen, the chief, submitted a disclosure letter about his company? Are there First Strike Technologies products present at the fire station?
u r a dumbass

Lubbock, TX

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Go to the fire station and ask them.
Do a FOIA for the info you want.
Unless you are too much of a chickensh#t dumbass.
Just do it.
What are you scared of?
Interesting

Carpentersville, IL

#3 Mar 1, 2013
You bring up an interesting question...to add to it I would say that any use of the station's equipment to test his products would be illegal...even if he donated equipment to the station, if it was from his company it would be illegal. You can't use a government entity as a test bed for your company...especially if you are an employee there.
Kirk Allen

Paris, IL

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Why would you hope they don't use the technology? Why would it be grossly inappropriate? Why would it be illegal?

No need for a disclosure letter. My required economic disclosure statement contains the appropriate information on it as it pertains to First Strike.

Prior to ever becoming a member of the Fire Department the past trustees ordered our products and placed them in service, as did Ashmore FD, Brocton, and many others. Should they get rid of them because I was asked to join the department?

I have also donated THOUSANDS of dollars of equipment, both from First Strike and other companies to the department.

Any other information you would like?

You can keep fishing and I will publicly disprove each and every attempt you make to discredit me and our department.

The Truth has not agenda!

I challenge you. PROVE ME WRONG!
Kirk Allen

Paris, IL

#5 Mar 1, 2013
I don't use the department to test any of the First Strike Technology equipment so keep fishing!

All the testing was done by the company years ago and fire departments all over the country.

http://www.1ststriketech.com/Testimonies/fina...

http://www.1ststriketech.com/Testimonies/Mont...

Please tell me you can do better than this?
Kirk Allen

Paris, IL

#6 Mar 1, 2013
My bad, Oakland, not Brocton.
Kirk Allen

Paris, IL

#7 Mar 1, 2013
u r a dumbass wrote:
Go to the fire station and ask them.
Do a FOIA for the info you want.
Unless you are too much of a chickensh#t dumbass.
Just do it.
What are you scared of?
No FOIA necessary. Come on down. The door is open to the public and we can pull up any information you like!

Trustee meeting on the First Thursday of each month at 6:30 pm and you will find that its posted on the door to include each and every bill that gets paid during the meeting.

Public session is open to everyone and I will make extra time to get any record you want, as will our trustees!

I can even give you a tour of the station and show you all the equipment we have, both purchased, donated, and obtained from Federal Grants.

Please, come on down!
Kirk Allen

Paris, IL

#9 Mar 1, 2013
Its amazing how stupid this person is to start this thread but I do welcome it and find it hilarious, all things considered.

They have no clue of the fraud, deception, misappropriations etc, that took place in this fire department years ago. It took good people to expose it and fix it, and we did. It was truly the beginning of what we do today in exposing corruption and improper use of our tax dollars.

Each and every person that stepped up has a lot to be proud of because they stopped the self serving that was rampant years ago and took action to remove and replace everyone of them.

Where were you when the banker in town was the FD Treasure and holding the FD money at .9% interest while everyone else was getting 7%?

Where were you when that same treasure was paying his kids for work never done?

I could go on for hours. That's why its so hilarious to see you try to discredit both me and the FD. You truly are clueless.

If WCD had any decency, which is a rarity anymore, he/she, would come down the meeting and see for themselves. Talk to the trustees about the crap that was going on. Talk to the past Township Supervisor who stepped up and took legal action with me to fix it.

Please, I encourage you to come see for yourself.

Show us what your made of! Come one, come all!
Conflict of Interest

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Mar 1, 2013
This is a situation that presents a possible conflict. As the president of a company that manufactures fire suppression equipment and being the local fire chief, you have placed yourself in a position in which a legitimate legal question arises.

Purchase of your equipment by the station prior to your chief position is legal. But while you have been chief has there been any additional purchases? This being new equipment or parts for existing equipment. If so, a letter disclosing this is required. Even with the letter, if you have gained financially or personally in any way from sales its a conflict of interest.
the fact king

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 1, 2013
id do anything for u kirk. anything.
Paris Resident

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Thanks Kirk for laying out the facts. People try to hide and says stuff about you but you always have the truth on your side. I wish our town had more like you. I am very appreciative that you live in my county. I would ask that you move to Paris but maybe I should move to Kansas.
Straw

Paris, IL

#14 Mar 1, 2013
Conflict of Interest wrote:
This is a situation that presents a possible conflict. As the president of a company that manufactures fire suppression equipment and being the local fire chief, you have placed yourself in a position in which a legitimate legal question arises.
Purchase of your equipment by the station prior to your chief position is legal. But while you have been chief has there been any additional purchases? This being new equipment or parts for existing equipment. If so, a letter disclosing this is required. Even with the letter, if you have gained financially or personally in any way from sales its a conflict of interest.
Keep grasping...it makes you look smart LOL. All kidding aside, he invited you to the meeting. Go there and ask.
WCF

Westville, IL

#15 Mar 1, 2013
Nothing you say changes his situation...me going to a hundred meetings doesn't change the fact that he owns a fire suppression supply company and is the kansas fire chief. YOU keep grasping and saying whatever...it won't change the situation one iota.

In fact mr allen and you others look pretty concerned about this (as you should be)by the look and frequency of your posts. Mr allen's 4 posts in row look desperate. Its hard to dispute his current situation...his responses show he can't really, so he turns to insults and intimidation...

I think the states attorney has some free time now...he may have to make sure that everything is legit over in kansas...truth has no agenda right?
Kirk Allen

Paris, IL

#16 Mar 1, 2013
Conflict of Interest wrote:
This is a situation that presents a possible conflict. As the president of a company that manufactures fire suppression equipment and being the local fire chief, you have placed yourself in a position in which a legitimate legal question arises.
Purchase of your equipment by the station prior to your chief position is legal. But while you have been chief has there been any additional purchases? This being new equipment or parts for existing equipment. If so, a letter disclosing this is required. Even with the letter, if you have gained financially or personally in any way from sales its a conflict of interest.
What is the "legitimate" legal question? Our product carries a 22 year warranty and to date we have NEVER had a return, service, or warranty on a single product. That track record speaks for itself. If one of our nozzles needs serviced, it would get serviced for free as its warrantied.

You clearly don't understand the Prohibited Acts statute nor the Fire Protection District laws. The fire chiefs at no time are called to vote on expenditures, which is the first prong requirement in the prohibited statute act. Now if I was a trustee, that would definitely make it an issue. "of which such officer may be called upon to act or vote". Chiefs are not called upon to act or vote!

While Chief I have donated several nozzles and one was purchased with insurance money from a damage claim made by the trustees and insurance company because it was drug down the road for several miles. I would LOVE for you to come to the meeting and see how that was handled! PLEASE, I challenge you! I BEG you to come to the meeting! Please, Please, Please!

As far as a letter disclosing if new equipment or parts were purchased being required, There is no such requirement because such a letter does not eliminate a Conflict of Interest.

Again, I encourage and welcome a magnifying glass to be placed on the Kansas Fire Protection District. I can stand proud of our operation and how they handle the peoples money.

And I sleep very well knowing I am not in any fashion using our Fire Department for personal or financial gain as can be confirmed by any of our trustees. Every engine we have has at least 500 feet of attack hose that was donated because of my involvement with the Fire Industry. Before I became Chief I provided FREE Air Packs worth over 25K to the department until they got a Grant to buy what they currently have. A 30K air compressor was obtained because of those same connections in the industry and the department was able to purchase it for 12K. 60K Fire Engine purchased for $22K because of those connections. I could go on for hours but the point is, I do not, have not, and will not profit from my position on the Kansas Fire Department.

I challenge you to prove me wrong on this. Do so and I will resign!
I support the dogs

Chicago, IL

#17 Mar 1, 2013
WCF wrote:
Nothing you say changes his situation...me going to a hundred meetings doesn't change the fact that he owns a fire suppression supply company and is the kansas fire chief. YOU keep grasping and saying whatever...it won't change the situation one iota.
In fact mr allen and you others look pretty concerned about this (as you should be)by the look and frequency of your posts. Mr allen's 4 posts in row look desperate. Its hard to dispute his current situation...his responses show he can't really, so he turns to insults and intimidation...
I think the states attorney has some free time now...he may have to make sure that everything is legit over in kansas...truth has no agenda right?
This is the same situation MR. Patrick could be in if he would just not sell concrete to the county. It would be perfectly legal for Chris to be on the county board if he would stop selling his product. Please go pull all the files at Kansas fire and try to prove Kirk wrong! I'm sure you don't have the balls! Keep up the good work dogs! You gain more support every day!
Keepemcoming

Danville, IL

#18 Mar 1, 2013
Paris Resident wrote:
maybe I should move to Kansas.
No better entertainment that when folks get after them Dawgs. Good investment buying real estate in Kansas....door...hit....good Lord split ya.....
Kirk Allen

Paris, IL

#19 Mar 1, 2013
WCF wrote:
Nothing you say changes his situation...me going to a hundred meetings doesn't change the fact that he owns a fire suppression supply company and is the kansas fire chief. YOU keep grasping and saying whatever...it won't change the situation one iota.
In fact mr allen and you others look pretty concerned about this (as you should be)by the look and frequency of your posts. Mr allen's 4 posts in row look desperate. Its hard to dispute his current situation...his responses show he can't really, so he turns to insults and intimidation...
I think the states attorney has some free time now...he may have to make sure that everything is legit over in Kansas...truth has no agenda right?
No one is attempting to change the situation. I can stand tall knowing I have not come close to breaking the law in my capacity as Fire Chief. I'm not hiding anything. I'm challenging you to come to just one meeting and prove me wrong.

Concerned? I'm actually having a ball with this because I know the truth and how things have been handled and discussed.

I welcome a full blow investigation anytime and yes, the Truth has No Agenda.

Up for the challenge?
Kirk Allen

Paris, IL

#20 Mar 1, 2013
Does anyone else find it odd that this person is silent when it comes to Chris Patrick and his IDOT identified Conflict of Interest? A voting member of the county board who has verbally confirmed he will continue to sell Ready Mix on county projects no less!

Oh how I love the games!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#21 Mar 1, 2013
ECWD, LOL I know I’ve been called a crazy mental patient, I let everyone judge for themselves, but I also know the truth. I respect your efforts and love to watch how you
“play games” against ignorant individuals…I love the quote: If you aren’t part of the solutions…then you are probably part of the problem…arm chair quarterbacks, coffee klatch groupies, bar fly rednecks, and factLESS bullies. I personally include Chit-town Maggots also. I wished I lived in Edgar Cnty and could volunteer my bulldog personality. Keep up the good work.
WCF

Westville, IL

#23 Mar 2, 2013
Kirk Allen wrote:
Does anyone else find it odd that this person is silent when it comes to Chris Patrick and his IDOT identified Conflict of Interest? A voting member of the county board who has verbally confirmed he will continue to sell Ready Mix on county projects no less!
Oh how I love the games!
Hmmm looks like your situation isn't much different than his...but his is improper and yours isn't...your rationale is confusing...actually its hypocritical. By the look of your SEVEN posts, you look like you are trying to cover your butt...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Mr.Smith goes 2 Washington, Mrs Hogser N' FROGO... 16 min u b dummm 2
Poll I am a failed author, Tabloid paparazzi nazi, &... 1 hr Hugh Betcha 1
Poll Are Jan's and Jer's LIBELOUS POSTS left up for ... 18 hr u b dummm 1
Poll Why is Angela trying to distract public from ne... 19 hr uhhuh 2
Poll Does Jer the DBag still PEE HIS PANTS? 19 hr Hugh Betcha 0
Poll Dear Ang., Like Willie & goodness knows how man... 20 hr Jan Loves Gerbils 1
Poll Does Jan have a HAMSTER currently up her fat A$$? 20 hr Jan Loves Gerbils 0
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages