NEWS FLASH: this just in NO FREE POPCORN

Posted in the Paris Forum

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 8, 2012
NEWS FLASH: this just in NO FREE POPCORN at “The RKS” do to American teenagers standing around the registers talking and not making popcorn we have our crack reporter under cover finding out what the problems is so what say you Duct Man?
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Well look on the bright side, you can still buy a bunch of cheap crap that's made in china there............that place should be called china king NOT rural king
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Oct 8, 2012
the fact king wrote:
Well look on the bright side, you can still buy a bunch of cheap crap that's made in china there..........that place should be called china king NOT rural king
How bout I stomp your chink hate'n ass one more time there, STUBBY!!! PS Talk about my legs, you know what I will bring up!

Location hidden

#4 Oct 8, 2012
wow toot toot has been biotch slapped
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#5 Oct 8, 2012
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>How bout I stomp your chink hate'n ass one more time there, STUBBY!!! PS Talk about my legs, you know what I will bring up!
WOW!!! "chink" since you are being SO RACIST why don't you tell us how you feel about the negro's too??? I won't talk about your legs (or lack there of) cripple....... BECAUSE IT'S NOT NICE TO TALK BAD ABOUT THE DEAD........ & that is what your legs are DEAD...... take comfort in the fact that one day you will walk with the lord..... BUT UNTIL THAT DAY YOU ARE STILL A WORTHLESS CRIPPLE HERE ON EARTH..........BTW your wife IS STILL FUCKING THEM DONKEYS ON FRIDAY NIGHTS........GOT TO LOVE HER........
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#6 Oct 8, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
wow toot toot has been biotch slapped
Lets not bring your mom into this post shall we CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER...... I still have the proof that YOU BFJ ARE A CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER......... what you gonna do about it puss boy??? You have been threatening me for a long time now WITH NO ACTON....... that's what your wife says about you ALL TALK NO ACTION...... maybe if your wife was a 10 year old boy you would be interested in her??????

Location hidden

#7 Oct 9, 2012
really still trying this crap again give me a name and well meet at the court house with my lawyer the mayor and we can hand you papers see i warned you to shut the hell up so you want to play lets do it i will own your trike after this one or ruin everything you got you want to make threats be prepared to back up what you spew BOY you aint all that TOOT TOOT so please keep running your mouth more threats of yours I can print out
RAT BUSTER

Chicago, IL

#8 Oct 9, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
really still trying this crap again give me a name and well meet at the court house with my lawyer the mayor and we can hand you papers see i warned you to shut the hell up so you want to play lets do it i will own your trike after this one or ruin everything you got you want to make threats be prepared to back up what you spew BOY you aint all that TOOT TOOT so please keep running your mouth more threats of yours I can print out
Just what the mayor ....you by his side.
RAT BUSTER

Chicago, IL

#9 Oct 9, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
Just what the mayor needs...you by his side...you need to just get out of town...an embarrassment to your self.I doubt you could work a printer...all you can run is that fat mouth, & it's vile.
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#10 Oct 9, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
Please print what SPECIFIC threats I have made against you....... I can post NUMEROUS THREATS YOU HAVE POSTED AGAINST ME....... but you don't hear me crying to the topix moderator OR saying I am going to get the mayor or lawyer involved????? You are a PUSSY nothing more nothing less....... BTW telling someone that they are A CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER is not a crime.......... I have NEVER used your real name so GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR LAWSUIT you DUMBASS what you gonna do????? tell the judge I called a cartoon pig a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER????? Be sure too let me know what day to show up to court..........

Location hidden

#11 Oct 9, 2012
embarrassment that wood be you
RAT BUSTER

Chicago, IL

#12 Oct 9, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Please print what SPECIFIC threats I have made against you....... I can post NUMEROUS THREATS YOU HAVE POSTED AGAINST ME....... but you don't hear me crying to the topix moderator OR saying I am going to get the mayor or lawyer involved????? You are a PUSSY nothing more nothing less....... BTW telling someone that they are A CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER is not a crime.......... I have NEVER used your real name so GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR LAWSUIT you DUMBASS what you gonna do????? tell the judge I called a cartoon pig a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER????? Be sure too let me know what day to show up to court..........
You don't have to worry bout' this pig chop...look what bhe is doing while accuswing you? Can you believe the nerve of these idiots?ou should use the pig's real name it would serve him right.He is a criminal and it is obvious. Perfect pr pig for the tabloids
RAT BUSTER

Chicago, IL

#13 Oct 9, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
embarrassment that wood be you
nd what are you? Apparently Kirk & John & Angela & Jack's pride & joy!

Location hidden

#14 Oct 10, 2012
(accuswing) wtf dumbarse?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boy who stabbed mother 6 hr SCUD 23
quash it 10 hr Jack SPLAT 2
How To Avoid Expensive Legal Fees! 10 hr Water Buffalo 9
CoOh !ywards, Liars & Hypocrites ... 13 hr tellin u 4
Cowards, Liars, & Hypocrites 16 hr Jack SPLAT 1
new lumbar yard coming to paris 17 hr lpx 7
~. Meet The new Kids On The BUS! ~ 17 hr lpx 2
Paris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web