Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 8, 2011
hey thanks for the email on here...i see we kinda think alike...no jan you cant email me...its just for people registering and they have a rule against MULTIPLE personalities!!!!
Frankly

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 8, 2011
Darren Wilson wrote:
hey thanks for the email on here...i see we kinda think alike...no jan you cant email me...its just for people registering and they have a rule against MULTIPLE personalities!!!!
:(
tellin u

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Nov 8, 2011
Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>:(
drunk again
Who

Vandalia, IL

#5 Nov 21, 2011
What?
Nut Cracker

Blue Island, IL

#6 Nov 22, 2011
Who wrote:
What?
What you have here is two slime bags, Darren Wilson & tellin' u. They have admitted not even knowing delusional popcorn pusher duct man,who at one time professed to be king of topix.
These two do not even know this person but defend him daily as he blasphemes God in the
worse way, and interferes with legitimate posters. They are also tied to the delusional CU Gal who claims to be a mental health care expert doing research on Topix.
Her target Jan Burno, is called maggot mouth, puppy dog face, liar, bully,slanderer, and numerous other names on a daily basis.
She has even threatened to capture Jan Burno and do harm to her if given the opportunity.
Jan does not take her threats seriously, but some of us do. Something is very off in this woman's head.
She and the others mentioned claim that any one that disagrees with their tactics & attacks on Jan are none other than Jan Burno herself.
These people are nuts and that is a fact that simply can not be disputed. They should be on the cover of cracked magazine!
tellin u

Shepardsville, IN

#8 Nov 22, 2011
thats calling the kettle black ! and i do know ductman

Location hidden

#9 Nov 22, 2011
Nut Cracker wrote:
<quoted text> What you have here is two slime bags, Darren Wilson & tellin' u. They have admitted not even knowing delusional popcorn pusher duct man,who at one time professed to be king of topix.
These two do not even know this person but defend him daily as he blasphemes God in the
worse way, and interferes with legitimate posters. They are also tied to the delusional CU Gal who claims to be a mental health care expert doing research on Topix.
Her target Jan Burno, is called maggot mouth, puppy dog face, liar, bully,slanderer, and numerous other names on a daily basis.
She has even threatened to capture Jan Burno and do harm to her if given the opportunity.
Jan does not take her threats seriously, but some of us do. Something is very off in this woman's head.
She and the others mentioned claim that any one that disagrees with their tactics & attacks on Jan are none other than Jan Burno herself.
These people are nuts and that is a fact that simply can not be disputed. They should be on the cover of cracked magazine!
you are such a liar jan...capture you...you are really delusional...no one wants you, thats your problem...the rat pack is really selective in choosing their members..you were turned down...too much lipsick and those biceps are beginning to sag!!! hahahah NEXT
Nut Cracker

Blue Island, IL

#10 Nov 22, 2011
tellin u wrote:
thats calling the kettle black ! and i do know ductman
That is your bad!
Nut Cracker

Blue Island, IL

#11 Nov 22, 2011
Darren Wilson is hilarious! He claims he & the other members of the topix rat pack are selective.
I say any one that proudly owns the title of being a rat in the topix rat pack is not!!! Ha!Ha!Ha!
No folks these are real people......scuse' Hahaha me....real Rats!

NEXT!

Location hidden

#12 Nov 22, 2011
Nut Cracker wrote:
Darren Wilson is hilarious! He claims he & the other members of the topix rat pack are selective.
I say any one that proudly owns the title of being a rat in the topix rat pack is not!!! Ha!Ha!Ha!
NEXT!
you are mentally ill AND THAT IS A FACT!!! of course anyone on here knows that...droning on day after day trying to make us believe you are someone else..HAHAH..you are yourself and that in itself is pathetic!!!!
Nut Cracker

Blue Island, IL

#13 Nov 22, 2011
Darren ilson has put his foot in his big fat mouth again. What a total idiot!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#14 Nov 22, 2011
Nut Cracker wrote:
Darren ilson has put his foot in his big fat mouth again. What a total idiot!
What's wrong your hoof won't reach your mouth, so your jealous?Hoof and mouth disease...is that what caused you to loose yourself?

Loganville, GA

#15 Nov 22, 2011
C U Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong your hoof won't reach your mouth, so your jealous?Hoof and mouth disease...is that what caused you to loose yourself?
No C-U, what is driving Jan nuts is the lack of neglect and disrespect she no longer receives from step daddy. She misses the fumbling thumbings in the back seat of step daddy's car. Her uncle-cousin is no longer alive to teach her all the tricks of perverted predatory kin folk. So here she is, seeking and thriving on the abuse she no longer receives from family. It's what she knows, it's how she survives. She needs abuse to get through the day. Topix is her bottle of JB. It fills her perscription full. That is why she can't stay away; she is an addict! Really freak'n sad if you think about it. She truly is a twisted nut job, she interpets abuse as love. When she abuses someone it is personal and an expression of her emotions. She really doesn't see the harm in it. Yes I have seen the records too. HIPPA be damned!!

Location hidden

#16 Nov 22, 2011
Nut Cracker wrote:
NEXT!
YOUR application has been rejected!!! NEXT

Location hidden

#17 Nov 22, 2011
Darren Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR application has been rejected!!! NEXT
No Chi-town Chits or CICUS FREAKS ALLOWED. We may be rats, but at least we have some class!!! We don't want SEWER RATS south of I-80.

“I'm Lovin' It :-)”

Paris, Il

#18 Nov 22, 2011
C U Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
No Chi-town Chits or CICUS FREAKS ALLOWED. We may be rats, but at least we have some class!!! We don't want SEWER RATS south of I-80.
I had a pet rat once... I named it Riley :-) Rats are nice and actually some of the cleanest animals. However sewer rats....(aka: People from Chicago with multiple personalities) carry diseases and are nasty pests. They are reasons why the bubonic plague spread and people died... just sayin'...:)

Location hidden

#19 Nov 22, 2011
better make that inbred sewer rats...The best explaination I can think of for the Jan Clan since you all say the same worthless words.

“I'm Lovin' It :-)”

Paris, Il

#20 Nov 22, 2011
Inbred... hmm... that explains so much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ways to improve the ECHO House 1 hr WHO CARES 2
Food For Thought Regarding Pride: Proverbs 16:1... 4 hr Real Truth 1
Civil RightSuiTrial- Howser Hypocrites File Ano... 6 hr CU In Court 2
Why did Disclosure Heartland loose publisher (Oct '12) Thu GrowSome 103
disclosure newspaper (Apr '12) Thu Grow Some 163
Poll Is the Edgar County Disclosure a legitimate new... (Jan '13) Thu Grow Some 241
Disclosure Tabloid Distribution SkyRocketing (Oct '13) Thu Grow Some 15

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages