B &B tree service

Posted in the Paris Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Paris

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

2

What is up with this ? This guy did a job . Will not return phone calls. Will not complete job. Left my yard a mess. I found out he is a felon. Has no insurance. Has a sex affendrer working for him. I think he is a drug pusher
Never call these people....for anything
Signed one pissed customer
tree cutter

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

I think they do a fine job.

Must be cause you're an AZZ HOLELIO and impossible to work for...
Crazy

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

2

tree cutter wrote:
I think they do a fine job.
Must be cause you're an AZZ HOLELIO and impossible to work for...
You are more like a Turd Cutter than a Tree Cutter
Big Bob

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Paris wrote:
What is up with this ? This guy did a job . Will not return phone calls. Will not complete job. Left my yard a mess. I found out he is a felon. Has no insurance. Has a sex affendrer working for him. I think he is a drug pusher
Never call these people....for anything
Signed one pissed customer
Look who you are dealing with , who in the proper state of mind would call a Board to clean the dog house. they are white trash,
You get what you pay for buddy
Pink Panties

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Big Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who you are dealing with , who in the proper state of mind would call a Board to clean the dog house. they are white trash,
You get what you pay for buddy
They cut down Lincoln's tree!
Kirt in the butt

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

2

how could they//////////
they did a job for my mother and they did a crapy job of cleaning up ,(they didnt clean up)

dont pay them a dime until it is complete
Disagree

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

More than competitive on price and did a good job on several occasions. No complaints at all on B&B work.

If your job is NOT complete-----don't pay until it is.
citizen

Hoopeston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

They have done several jobs for my family and never had a complaint. I think they did an awesome job. Maybe you should talk to them about your issue instead of bashing them on here. Your not going to get anywhere by talking bad about them???
Charles B

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I had a bad experience also, cheap but not worth the hassle
Tax Payer

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Big Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who you are dealing with , who in the proper state of mind would call a Board to clean the dog house. they are white trash,
You get what you pay for buddy
They sued the City of Paris over a dog! Paris hires them to cut trees for them. They sued the County of Edgar and they hired them! I see your point, who in the proper state of mind would hire them!
city employee

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

That angers me
tree cutter

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

They sued because a dee burgin, terry rogers style rogue city cop shot their dog for no reason.

I would sue too.
Tax Payer

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tree cutter wrote:
They sued because a dee burgin, terry rogers style rogue city cop shot their dog for no reason.
I would sue too.
Sorry, but you have no clue what you are talking about.
the fact king

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I want to bag his wife Sonny is it she is hot can anyone hook us up?
Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

the fact king wrote:
I want to bag his wife Sonny is it she is hot can anyone hook us up?
Good try, factless, but his wife is NOT a 10-year-old boy OR a wiener dog. No need to pretend NOT to be a gay child-molesting, wiener-dog-jacking PERVERT, factless. This is the 21st Century! Be proud of your douchebagginess!!!
hole

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

the fact king wrote:
I want to bag his wife Sonny is it she is hot can anyone hook us up?
Oh thats easy, I use to poke it some time ago
big black dong

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Same night I did it
Stephanie

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Like father like son...
Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the REAL fact king wrote:
hey you boys think we can get togther and have a Sonny party
Don't let DuaMe hear you saying that shit, factless! He'll ride on over on Jan's doggy pronto and start whipping your nasty ass with that riding crop Jan always uses on him.

Hope that helps your love life, factless!!
kathy

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

BOARDS are the low life of Paris. Always will be

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Paris Forum right now

Search the Paris Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min truth 46,976
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Tired 6,527
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 5 hr Tired 503
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) 5 hr Tired 637
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Rediculous 3,774
IL Who do you support for Comptroller in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Rediculous 253
Get Rid Of Paris Topix 8 hr but 103
•••
•••
•••
Paris Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Paris Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••