jada tresner
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
discusted

Britton, MI

#1 Dec 18, 2010
how could this youngf girl walk into and beat and abuse an handicvapped elderly woman an d the law did nothing they let her waqlk i feel becaause the law officer Like usuall dont want to be bothered by the paper trail or it may take the time they have to hang out wher the teenager girls are at if you have my drift6. Many people in town are discutted in the laws actions . Jada and her mnother are just anohter exaple of why the law enforcement allow people Like jada and her mother get away with this kind of stuff. Who was the elderly woman? i would like to know any comment please pass it back to me and all the ohter concerned in this city is corruption.
not suprised

Winburne, PA

#2 Dec 24, 2010
The elderly woman was her boyfriend's grandmother. She is on oxygen and has a bad heart.
not suprised

Winburne, PA

#3 Dec 24, 2010
The elderly woman was her boyfriend's grandmother. She has a bad heart and is on oxygen!! I'm so disgusted by this. She needs to be locked up in a mental ward if you ask me!
not suprised

Winburne, PA

#4 Dec 24, 2010
discusted wrote:
how could this youngf girl walk into and beat and abuse an handicvapped elderly woman an d the law did nothing they let her waqlk i feel becaause the law officer Like usuall dont want to be bothered by the paper trail or it may take the time they have to hang out wher the teenager girls are at if you have my drift6. Many people in town are discutted in the laws actions . Jada and her mnother are just anohter exaple of why the law enforcement allow people Like jada and her mother get away with this kind of stuff. Who was the elderly woman? i would like to know any comment please pass it back to me and all the ohter concerned in this city is corruption.
The elderly woman was her boyfriend's grandmother. She has a bad heart and is on oxygen!! I'm so disgusted by this. She needs to be locked up in a mental ward if you ask me!
truth hurts

Winburne, PA

#5 Dec 24, 2010
We got the point "not suprised" This story does not suprise me at all. This girl and her family are no good trash and need to be kicked out of this town. I have heard countless times that she smokes meth and abuses pills. I mean have you seen this girl lately? One, she looks like her crazy mother (not a good thing) and for some reason her and her boyfriend Brandon always get arrested for felonies and what not but always walk out scot free. Whats the deal behind that? I dont trust this girl or her family and clearly she has something seriously wrong with her pee brain if she is going to attack an elderly handicapped woman. Maybe we can pass out a petition to get this worthless piece of trash kicked out of our county!!!! We need to clean this town up!!
truth hurts

Winburne, PA

#6 Dec 24, 2010
And to top it off this girl has 2 kids!! What kind of a mother is she? Those kids are probably in danger everyday. oh my this is breaking my heart. Hopefully a miracle will happen and this girl will go to rehab or a mental facility. Her kids are in my prayers and so is the elderly woman she attacked. Hopefully this gets resolved quick.
amused

Punxsutawney, PA

#7 Dec 24, 2010
Perhaps Tammy Abernathy, her mother, taught her well.
Jada

Westville, IL

#8 Dec 27, 2010
For one Ninny hit me and I did not hit her back all I did was knock down the the tree.. Whoo hoo!!! I have taking care of Nin and Pip for three years, and I am still taking care of them.Thats the truth.. Nin has a timper and its her way or no way at all if you guys want to know the truth come and see her and she'll prolly know ur ass out too!!! BYE Why wont u all use ur real names!!! And as for Brandon he hires attoreny' and he dont get into trouble ne more its called growing up!!!!!
Sandra

Westville, IL

#9 Dec 27, 2010
I am best friends with Jada's boyfriend's mom and she never said anything to me about Jada beating up Janice's mom so get it right!
just saying

Buena Park, CA

#10 Dec 27, 2010
Sandra wrote:
I am best friends with Jada's boyfriend's mom and she never said anything to me about Jada beating up Janice's mom so get it right!
questioning the best friend. I think I would have let my best friend know that my kid got married.
Worried

United States

#11 Dec 27, 2010
I am with you on getting the trash out of this town, but shouldnt we start with the meth makers. I mean come on this girl aint no meth dealer i think you people are all just so unhappy with your lifes that you have to dog on Jada and Tammy cuz they are happy. Jada is not perfect but her kids are not in danger and she has a job and is trying in life atleast she dont just sit on her ass and talk shit about people!!! I mean this hole thing is just childish if you ask me!!
Friend of the Family

United States

#12 Dec 27, 2010
If Jada did beat up this lady then why was she down there today? I mean come on now i live right by Sally and Richard and Jada does nothing but help them out! I mean come on now she has a job and two kids and she takes care of them, but shes such a bad person. Find someone else to talk about because if you want to change Paris then I wouldnt be worring about Jada and Tammy!
Sandra

Westville, IL

#13 Dec 27, 2010
I do know that Brandon and Jada Are married and I also know for a fact that Jada Did not beat up Brandon's grandmother. I talk to janice at least twice a week on the phone and she tells me everything.
Jen

United States

#14 Jan 24, 2011
Wow if anyone knows the tresner family and YOU knows that you dont take care of her. If anything she takes care of you! You are a sad excuse for a human being Jada! You may think you have everyone believeing you are a good person but everyone that knows you personally knows you are an awful person! Smoke drugs, pop pills, cheat on your boyfriend, your boyfriend cheats on you all the time. WOW YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON ARENT YOU JADA. You and brandon are pieces of shit that needs to get their kids taken away. No kid should be subject to drugs and alcohol on a daily basis! YOU DISGUST ME YOU UGLY NASTY SKANKY BITCH!!!!
afriend

Tyrone, PA

#15 Jan 24, 2011
i have known jada and her mom for a long time and i myself think jada is trying for her family i know she has made mistakes in her life but come on who hasnt i do think she also takes care of her baby i think someone is just pissed off at her so they wanted to bash her here on topix you know everyone of us has someone out their that doesnt like us so watch out you may be the next topix victim thenyou will see how it feels jada is not ugly nor a nasty skanky bitch she is just human im sure your enemy might have some dirt on you and may make it public so to you jada dont worry about what people say the people who know you know the truth.
also a friend

League City, TX

#17 Jan 24, 2011
Why cant you all leave jada alone she ia a grate mother and a grate wife to her husband, jada is the one who took the hits from the elderly woman, she is not a skank, so when all u are so perfict and do no wrong then you r intitled to run your mouth so just leave her alown, and grow up you all act like your teenagers act your own age!
Jada

Westville, IL

#19 Jan 30, 2011
This website is so trashy. Just wanted to let everyone no that idont give a shit what you guys say about me. I know that I am a good mom and im not ugly and im far from skanky. Its not my fault u ppl have nothing better else to do but sit on the computer and talk shit about everyone you dont like. So keep talkin cuz atleast this bitch works and takes care of my kids. Maybed you should get out and get a JOB instead on putting ppl down. I hope someday you ppl will try and better ur self instead of dogging on ppl to make ur slef feel better!!! Bye and type wat ever you want cuz it just shows you how trashy u guys are!!! ha ha Peace out bitches!!!
UP YOURN

Westville, IL

#20 Jan 30, 2011
the public school system is FAILING !!!!!!!
IT IS WHAT IT IS

United States

#21 Feb 5, 2011
Obviously Jada is having all her NASTY SKANKY "friends" stick upn for her. You SAY you are a good mom and all this shit but all of us know that your not. Is that why you slept with Luke Husher AFTER he put your boyfriend in the hospital? Is that why you smoke meth? Does a good mother pop pills and smoke meth just to try to look better? You look awful Jada! GROW UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS. Anyone can have a job and SAY they are a good person. YOU NEED TO TAKE A LONG HARD LOOK JADA!
Dr Spock

United States

#22 Feb 5, 2011
This is Paris Topixs not the back yard fence and cloths Line put out your laundry somewhere else. When reading here I am often reminded of a song from 1968 "Harper Valley PTA" ring a bell? have some form of decency people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Tate has butt sex with Mike burns 40 min Trust yo 2
travis board (Mar '11) 48 min are you one 53
Jessica Plew had 5 beautiful children- and just... 12 hr BRB FIREWALKER 7
North American Lighting (Aug '16) Tue Cody M Clark 15
Catholic church ungodly Mon Jeff Archer 1
Deena Hassler is just stupid Mon Jeff Archer 8
Joe's Pizza, cardboard with sauce Sun Big beef 3

Paris Jobs

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages