can anybody tell me about the coopers...

can anybody tell me about the coopers in this town

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 29, 2010
was courious about a few of them

Location hidden

#2 Sep 29, 2010
i heard a couple of them have there own moving service
poopy head

Rossiter, PA

#3 Sep 29, 2010
hahahahaha
omg

United States

#4 Sep 29, 2010
Ya they do ok from what Iv heard
not impressed

Hoopeston, IL

#5 Sep 30, 2010
The moving service crew is the one you need to worry about. They are some theivin (Chorin) scandalous people. I wouldn't leave them unsupervised if you have moving your stuff. They are some shady people. They treat everyone like they are stupid (dinler). Just keep your on them if you get involved with them!!*The words in ()are gypsy words..noted that (minge) was used as a name....Coopers also use gypsy talk that is their family history!!
DUCT MAN

League City, TX

#6 Sep 30, 2010
Yea! They are part of GILL's Family --POPCORN OUT
paris

Tilton, IL

#7 Sep 30, 2010
Why don't you people say your real name if your going to talk crap and you know them so well??? Are you scared you would get SUVED up???
Cheri Blackballs

Hoopeston, IL

#8 Sep 30, 2010
paris wrote:
Why don't you people say your real name if your going to talk crap and you know them so well??? Are you scared you would get SUVED up???
Yes!! They are not above beatin people up or harassing them. They will catch ya when your not looking. Scandalous I tell ya...just scandalous & felonious!!
paris

Tilton, IL

#9 Sep 30, 2010
all of them?
hmmm

Hoopeston, IL

#10 Sep 30, 2010
paris wrote:
all of them?
No not all of them just a select few...they know who they are & I think you do too!!
paris

Tilton, IL

#11 Sep 30, 2010
whiney whitney whitney, has josh finally found out about you cheating on him and now you haven't got any time to go out and screw around on him so this is what your going to do with your spare time....talk about the coopers well i guess talking crap is better than cheating on your husband that supports you!!!
Whitney

Hoopeston, IL

#12 Sep 30, 2010
paris wrote:
whiney whitney whitney, has josh finally found out about you cheating on him and now you haven't got any time to go out and screw around on him so this is what your going to do with your spare time....talk about the coopers well i guess talking crap is better than cheating on your husband that supports you!!!
Yep you caught me! You blew my cover!
truth

United States

#14 Sep 30, 2010
Cheri Blackballs wrote:
<quoted text>Yes!! They are not above beatin people up or harassing them. They will catch ya when your not looking. Scandalous I tell ya...just scandalous & felonious!!
thats for damn sure..they like to jump people too..why? there all little bitches!!
omg

United States

#15 Sep 30, 2010
they sound pretty scary lmao

Location hidden

#16 Oct 1, 2010
some people call them the shoopersons!! lmao henderson,coopers,sheltons ,,,sorry thats just funny to me!
Funny

Hoopeston, IL

#17 Oct 1, 2010
colliemans right hand man wrote:
some people call them the shoopersons!! lmao henderson,coopers,sheltons ,,,sorry thats just funny to me!
Haha!! Thats some funny sh*t! Im for sure LMAO too!!
you dont know

Hoopeston, IL

#18 Oct 1, 2010
truth wrote:
<quoted text> thats for damn sure..they like to jump people too..why? there all little bitches!!
If they can't touch you because your under age they will just get someone to do their dirty work for them! I have seen that for myself!
coopers moving

Paris, IL

#19 Oct 1, 2010
why dont you say your name what are you scared i know its whittney who is talking crap you know who this is whitt i got tex i can show your so called man who you talk crap about all the time if i showed him he would snap on you about how you tex this prson saying you love him and say you are pregnete by him when you know you cant get pregnate he feward me the tex and i will feward them to josh if you keep it up love ya whittney dont reall know ya brittney i say my name cuz i dont got nothing to worry about
whatever

Hoopeston, IL

#20 Oct 2, 2010
coopers moving wrote:
why dont you say your name what are you scared i know its whittney who is talking crap you know who this is whitt i got tex i can show your so called man who you talk crap about all the time if i showed him he would snap on you about how you tex this prson saying you love him and say you are pregnete by him when you know you cant get pregnate he feward me the tex and i will feward them to josh if you keep it up love ya whittney dont reall know ya brittney i say my name cuz i dont got nothing to worry about
You don't have to say your name because youre an idiot! Did you use your spellcheck? What are you maybe in 6th grade? Come on this isn't the same person who started using that username. Its that obvious. What a bunch of dinlers!! Lol!!
someone

Paris, IL

#21 Oct 2, 2010
which one of the coopers are you talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela Fights Back With Stubborn Stupid Drivel. 3 hr MGM 6
Food Fights & COOKIE WARS 3 hr u dum kntz 5
Go to the SOURCE..buy Disclosure! (Nov '15) 3 hr ROFLMFAO w BUBBA 158
A Rare Breed Indeed! (Nov '15) 3 hr MGM 53
I warned you JAN 3 hr fact king 12
Poll Disclosure: Best Newspaper in Heartland ...May ... (Dec '15) 3 hr fact king 211
Soon baby soon... 3 hr Jan Mills 9

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages