Disclosure Staff Or Riff Raff?

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
American Aunt

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Feb 27, 2013
It appears from genuine observaqtions that there are only two that consider Disclosure to be legitimate. Most Edgar County residents think of them as Riff Raff, not the Disclosure staff!!!! HAHAHAHA;)
stick her with a fork

Marion, IL

#2 Feb 27, 2013
You've really lost it Jan...you're certifiably nuts!!!
Gonna be arrested next time huh?? hahaha Motley loves the Disclosure and I guess he's the one in charge in Edgar Co...not you.
No one talks to you...so where you getting your info...out of the air??
sick and twisted

Paris, IL

#3 Feb 27, 2013
She gets it out of her sick twisted mind - just like her drunk sister did
Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

#4 Feb 27, 2013
sick and twisted wrote:
She gets it out of her sick twisted mind - just like her drunk sister did
Actually, I'd say Jan is pulling this crap out of her ASS. Her mind went long ago, also from drinking, just like her sister.
180 Gallons Of Beam

Paris, IL

#5 Feb 27, 2013
American Aunt wrote:
It appears from genuine observaqtions that there are only two that consider Disclosure to be legitimate. Most Edgar County residents think of them as Riff Raff, not the Disclosure staff!!!! HAHAHAHA;)
180 gallons of beam on the wall.
180 gallons of beam.
Drink one down (while you're popping pills).
DON'T pass it around.
179 gallons of beam on the wall...
Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

#6 Feb 27, 2013
180 Gallons Of Beam wrote:
<quoted text>
180 gallons of beam.
DON'T pass it around.
HAHAHAHAHA! A Payton/Burno family tradition, obviously!
American Aunt

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Feb 28, 2013
American Aunt wrote:
My observations are correct concerning the public's attitude toward the motley crew, & when the time comes I hope that more mercy & compassion is shown to the vultures of Edgar County than they have shown to the victims of their personal assaults, lies & other deceitful tactics.
180 Gallons Of Beam

Paris, IL

#8 Feb 28, 2013
American Aunt wrote:
<quoted text> My observations are correct concerning the public's attitude toward the motley crew, & when the time comes I hope that more mercy & compassion is shown to the vultures of Edgar County than they have shown to the victims of their personal assaults, lies & other deceitful tactics.
180 gallons of beam.
DON'T pass it around.
The Real Truth

Harrisburg, IL

#9 Feb 28, 2013
American Aunt wrote:
<quoted text> My observations are correct concerning the public's attitude toward the motley crew, & when the time comes I hope that more mercy & compassion is shown to the vultures of Edgar County than they have shown to the victims of their personal assaults, lies & other deceitful tactics.
The victim in all this IS NOT YOU!!!!! It is Terry!!!!
Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

#10 Feb 28, 2013
American Aunt wrote:
Talking to yourself again, Jan? Pathetic and weird at the same time.
The Happy Hippy

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Feb 28, 2013
American Aunt wrote:
You better be nice to rednecks. One day only people with generators are going to have the internet.
Jury Of Their Peers

Chicago, IL

#12 Mar 6, 2013
Guilty!
Riff Raff
Tex

Austin, TX

#13 Mar 6, 2013
"UNGABUNGADOO!!!" say da fat king as Jan and DuaMe (now dead we understand) shove a turkey baster up his dark passage!!

"UNGABUNGADOO!!!"
Tex

Austin, TX

#17 Mar 6, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Your little buddy terry is going to find out ALL about big bubba here REAL SOON..........UNGA BUNGA BOO........
No fat king I hear Big Bubba is saving himself for YOU!

"UNGABUNGADOO BIG BUBBA!! SHOVE THAT OSCILLATING SAW UP MY TRACK SLIDE YOU BIG BAD BUBBA YOU!!! AAAIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!"

Sayeth the fat king.
texan

United States

#20 Mar 7, 2013
Fact is done....just sits all day with his fat mouth flapping about things he was told...knows nothing for sure. Can't depend on heresay fatless
Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

#22 Mar 7, 2013
texan wrote:
Fact is done....just sits all day with his fat mouth flapping about things he was told...knows nothing for sure. Can't depend on heresay fatless
His ass has grown so large that it is stuck in that plastic deck chair of his in front of his TRS-80 so now all he has is Topix. Especially now that DuaMe is dead.
Tex

Austin, TX

#24 Mar 7, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>large??? No but I am big enough that BFGAY ran away like a little school girl when he saw me at the court house....... Just like a sissy like you would.....IF you ever grew a pair & showed up.....
"large"? HAHAHAHAHA!!! That is a word one does NOT hear mentioned around you and your 1/16 incher fat king!!

You know you never show up. You are such a COWARD. The only time you would show up is if a little boy offered to meet you.

CHICKENSHIT!!!! LOSER!!!!!

LMFAO!!!! The Pride of Mattoon, Fat King!!!!
Tex

Austin, TX

#26 Mar 7, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>None of the paris "queen berets" ever showed the ONE that did RAN LIKE A SCARED SCHOOL GIRL......this IS A FACT.......SAD that paris raises a bunch of CHICKENSHITS.........
That's because they didn't expect to see a FAT PIG (i.e., YOU) and did not realize that blimp was YOU. After everyone left, you waddled off like the CHUBBY CHASER you are fat king towards the Chic a Fil and their all you can eat buffet. Please let everyone know what a 600-pound PIG you are and they will be there next time to carve you up, FAT king!

OINK OINK OINK you nasty CHUBBY CHASER YOU!!! Bring the pork tenderizer!!!
the fact king

Terre Haute, IN

#28 Mar 7, 2013
yes I am a queer you should call me as such I should going by the name Fact King Gay Queen
TexN

Austin, TX

#29 Mar 7, 2013
the fact king wrote:
yes I am a queer you should call me as such I should going by the name Fact King Gay Queen
My friends in downtown Mattoon told me FAT KING is known by his CHUBBY CHASER NAME of GAY QUEEN. It's the 21st Century and no one really needs to pretend except for FAT GAY QUEEN who has had many MANY arrests for CHILD MOLESTATION so I assume he feels better being in the CHUBBY CHASER CLOSET. Now, friends, FAT KING/GAY QUEEN has AIDS and many other SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES so unless you are desperate for that "UNGABUNGADOO" I would avoid FAT KING.

"Aint no pussy good enough to get burned while I'm up in it."

Snoop Dogg. Take his advice friends!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chazz Lindsey Sat Bystander 63
dusty dulaney Fri paris is sick 28
Who cares about Trash Tabloid & their $talkies?... Feb 5 Jeremy Stroh 2
Disxlosure is the best choice! Feb 5 LACKY Paparazzi 46
We LOVE Disclosure! Feb 5 LACKY Paparazzi 53
Poll Disclosure: Best Newspaper in Heartland ...May ... Feb 5 LACKY Paparazzi 57
do you know where janice mills is hiding? Feb 5 LACKY Paparazzi 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages