Nice pic Jan
Frank Castle

Shepardsville, IN

#2 Feb 26, 2013
I bet the gutless wonder probably had sex with this bets she is living with him while the trial is going on
slyfox

Shepardsville, IN

#3 Feb 26, 2013
I just crapped my britches, it scared me so bad!
sinbad

Rosendaal, Netherlands

#5 Feb 27, 2013
What the hell IS that thing in the pic???? I think we found BIGFOOT!
Cindy

UK

#6 Feb 27, 2013
friend sent me this link. yeah that BIGFOOT next to the truk. jan bigfoot burno. seen next week on the Discovery chanel Bigfoot Revealed!!!!
Andrew Singer

Morgan Hill, CA

#9 Feb 27, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Shit BFGAY I ain't got time to f*ck anyone else but you mom, wife & daughter them ho's wearing me out.........
Your BIGFOOT BFF is going down, factless. I'd extract your mouth from Jan's ass before you are implicated in her FELONIES.

Hope that helps ya, factless!! LMFAO!!!!
Frank Castle

Shepardsville, IN

#10 Feb 27, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Shit BFGAY I ain't got time to f*ck anyone else but you mom, wife & daughter them ho's wearing me out.........
you sure do like the gays a lot don't you gutless be a real man post your name coward
Andrew Singer

Morgan Hill, CA

#12 Feb 27, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Hey BFGAY quit taking your name from the movie the punisher...... The only thing you punished was that boy in the barn by ashmore......
You know, seriously, factless... we can all see what a total COWARDLY DOUCHEBAG you are and you talk way too much about sex with little boys but, from my observation, you don't seem like an INSANE RAVING NUTTER like Jan Burno obviously is. Let me suggest that perhaps in the future you might want to choose your alliances more carefully.

You see, son, we have a saying where I'm from:

"Don't stick your dick in the crazy."
You Big Dummy

Chicago, IL

#13 Feb 28, 2013
That picture of that guy scared the bajesus out of me. It hurt my eyes and made me throw up a lil bit in my mouth.
Frank Castle

Shepardsville, IN

#15 Feb 28, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Hey BFGAY quit taking your name from the movie the punisher...... The only thing you punished was that boy in the barn by ashmore......
WTF you talking about gutless you think you know everybody you don't NO jacksh*t coward
Frank Castle

Shepardsville, IN

#18 Feb 28, 2013
so who cares now you have another wiener to suck on coward maybe you and Crissy can have the 3 way you been wanting
lol

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Feb 28, 2013
Here I thought Kathie was fugly as hell! It looks like someone beat Jan with an ugly stick and never stopped. Did she beat up a first grader and took the kids coat?? Also is that a wig or did she skin one of her little mutts and is wearing the thing as a hat??
Tex

Austin, TX

#21 Feb 28, 2013
lol wrote:
Here I thought Kathie was fugly as hell! It looks like someone beat Jan with an ugly stick and never stopped. Did she beat up a first grader and took the kids coat?? Also is that a wig or did she skin one of her little mutts and is wearing the thing as a hat??
she a pig and fact king her piglet
the fact king

Tampa, FL

#23 Mar 1, 2013
i cant wait to get to terry in jail. tell the edgar co kops i am hiding in the mcdonald restroom hunting little boys. i want to go see terry in jail. i love terry. im tired of blowing my weener dogs. i want a real man.
your neighbor

Chicago, IL

#24 Mar 1, 2013
you should see the bovine in person. she hoofs and huffs and puffs around our neighborhood like an out of control rabid cow. we pull our kids inside when she out there. they dont need to see THAT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ductman coming back 7 hr fact king 4
Jul 16 RealFacTruth 1
Fact King Jul 11 fact king 2
Randy Peterson Jul 10 Deux Tell 2
battery on court house fence Jul 7 fact king 6
Little Dipper & Shining Stars Rock band (Feb '12) Jun 29 Little Dipper 6
Paris high property tax slum buildings Jun 28 yellow 1

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance