Basketball Referee Brooks
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
what

Paris, IL

#41 Mar 28, 2011
Also, if Marshall is so great at sports, who went on to make a living at sports? That is what I thought. Maybe you should be worring more about academics. I could care less what Marshall sports do. I go to watch my own kids play, not belittle others. Grow up....
ccc

Lubbock, TX

#42 Mar 29, 2011
bobby knight was a great coach and worse temper on earth,as for brooks seen that boy so amped up before nd wont say on what but its no surprisee he flipped out. i like the kid but a loose cannon has no place controlling young children.
crazee

Paris, IL

#43 Mar 29, 2011
ccc wrote:
bobby knight was a great coach and worse temper on earth,as for brooks seen that boy so amped up before nd wont say on what but its no surprisee he flipped out. i like the kid but a loose cannon has no place controlling young children.
I think the kid has learned to control a temper. Does Colvin still help coach that team THat basketball court with Vice and Colvin on it is one place I wouldn't want to be. Never have heard such a yelling and cruel excuse for coaching.
ccc

Lubbock, TX

#44 Mar 29, 2011
agree but this is about brooks i thought.
amused

United States

#45 Mar 29, 2011
crazee wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the kid has learned to control a temper. Does Colvin still help coach that team THat basketball court with Vice and Colvin on it is one place I wouldn't want to be. Never have heard such a yelling and cruel excuse for coaching.
Vice definitely is no saint. who let him back into that league!
Netsanet

Europe

#46 Mar 30, 2011
Ur program is nice
woulda paid money

United States

#47 Mar 31, 2011
I would have paid money to see any one of the kids in the stands go outside and beat Brooks Wilson's ass. What a pampas ass he is. Terrible Referee... terrible example for the kids... and a wanna be big shot tough guy (which is incredibly funny). If someone reports it to the Illinois State Officiating Board, whether supposedly provoked or not... he will eventually lose his ability to referee. Well, maybe during county jail tournaments?
DUCT MAN

League City, TX

#48 Apr 1, 2011
woulda paid money wrote:
I would have paid money to see any one of the kids in the stands go outside and beat Brooks Wilson's ass. What a pampas ass he is. Terrible Referee... terrible example for the kids... and a wanna be big shot tough guy (which is incredibly funny). If someone reports it to the Illinois State Officiating Board, whether supposedly provoked or not... he will eventually lose his ability to referee. Well, maybe during county jail tournaments?
Why is it so hard to get rid of him? Just wondering?
Jerry Springer

Cambridge, WI

#49 Apr 1, 2011
DUHHH. His mommy and daddy run the league! I'd just like to get him on my show the day we have the Gay Midget Basketball players to see if he would try to screw them too. I bet they'd spank his little punk ass.
past supporter

Paris, IL

#50 Apr 1, 2011
Sounds like the official isn't the only concern. My son played SEVERAL years ago and we were involved in the program when Terry Elston ans Steve Vice were "rejected" from the League. Would like to know how Vice was allowed back? There were problems with him then and sounds like he is in the center of things again. Why does he still coach? His son is in junior high.
The Colvin mentioned in an earlier post I assume is JW Colvin. What is the scoop on him? Though he was Vice's mouth
ccc

Lubbock, TX

#51 Apr 1, 2011
as usual im sure his parents are again embarassed by brooks action.how ever paris politics will always be the deciding factor of who does anything in that town.vice and colvin and elston along with anyone with a check book will prevail.brooks has a meth problem and needs removed before he can hurt a child mentally.be responsible and protect the kids.
crazee

Paris, IL

#52 Apr 1, 2011
ccc wrote:
as usual im sure his parents are again embarassed by brooks action.how ever paris politics will always be the deciding factor of who does anything in that town.vice and colvin and elston along with anyone with a check book will prevail.brooks has a meth problem and needs removed before he can hurt a child mentally.be responsible and protect the kids.
It is clear that you think you are well informed but that kid is clean from meth and elston might have a check book but they couldn't wait to get rid of him from the high school and vice and colvin have no pot to piss in...so now what are your faults other than an asshole who stirs up shit behind a name...
ccc

Lubbock, TX

#53 Apr 2, 2011
the word clean indicates there was a problem and i stand behind the politics quote.i played ball in that town and was subject to the rule.its just like i said its not who ya know.if vice was booted someone had to let him back in.great example paris ya blew it again.
Happy to be from paris

Palestine, IL

#54 Apr 2, 2011
I am amazed that people come on here and say such idiotic things. I am from Paris originally, and I live in Marshall, as well. I have seen rude people and sore losers everywhere. It is sad, but that is human nature, I am afraid. People should be nicer to one another and set good examples for their childre.
innocent bystander

Monee, IL

#55 Apr 5, 2011
Definitely won't see that happen in this town ....the leaders in this town are just as bad ..nothing positive comes and that is too bad
..as for Vice ..possibly they realized that he is truly teaching the sport to his team and that is why everyone wanted to be a tigers! It is a shame that no one can truly be interested in seeing their children learn a sport and learn that they have to work hard to be good...nothing should be handed to them, that is why these young kids have a problem...like Brooks...he does no wrong in his parents eyes..yeah right. He should have had his butt beat when he was younger. Now he is just a lost soul. Glad my daughter never brought home a boy like that!
lmao

Paris, IL

#56 Apr 5, 2011
this is so amusing to me to read all of this. I wonder what the wilsons think of this? If they are smart they will blow it off and chalk it up as another personal vendetta against youth or individuals in this town. I would be interested to hear what they have to say about vice and his coaching and everyone wanting to be tigers. I am also almost positive that if you asked them about BW then they would tellyou he has been on a rollercoaster ride like he and many of his friends and other young kids in this town. It seems to me we have alot of "lost souls" in this town but many of them find a light. I no BW and i know he has been in trouble but you still have to like the kid and i have heard he has done alot of changing.

Since: Feb 11

Saint Louis, MO

#57 Apr 9, 2011
Larry66 wrote:
This is Larry B. and I want to make sure that people know Steve Vice did not get kicked out of the league back in 1991. It happened the way caring father said it happen. Steve has put a lot of time into the league to help the kids of Paris and people show give him a thank you for that.
Now I will say that the Tiger fans have always been more vocal than most team's fans but, that doesn't make it bad. I do believe it is the coaches responsibilty to make his fans behave and then it is up to the ref to enforce any and all league rules. Make the team resposible for their fan's actions by giving the team a technical if the coach can not control them. If the coach says "that is not his fan then boot the person running their mouth.
Hey Steve, Thank you.
Larry B.
Thamk you Larry for clearing this up, there was always a lot of rumors on what happen that year. Sorry you did not stay in the league back then. But I do understand the stress Paris politics will put on someone.
craz e 3

United States

#58 Apr 9, 2011
Caring Father wrote:
<quoted text>
Thamk you Larry for clearing this up, there was always a lot of rumors on what happen that year. Sorry you did not stay in the league back then. But I do understand the stress Paris politics will put on someone.
What was cleared up Caring Father you say, they say, and you just jump on the ride. I always heard vice and elston were tossed from the league. our sons played the league several years after and that was always the talk. but then again it was talk but i am so glad you know the truth and if the person signing as larry on here is trying to pull off that he is larry fagg i doubt that he would stoop to be on this site.
Brooks Wilson

United States

#60 Apr 18, 2011
Oh how i cant wait for next year! and im not talking about JR. League, im talking about IESA and IHSA. wow im ready to ref some paris games wooohooo,
Goodluck,
Brooks Wilson
Brooks Wilson

United States

#61 Apr 18, 2011
Well, since I was planted at birth,I abandoned my own planet and I landed on earth.As I kid I never understood what I observed. Some of it was strange but most of it disturbed me. Always in detention for the lack of my attention. You could call it deficit, really I just didn't listen! And I was always missin' The teachers like, where is bobby simons? But tryna get some money is all I can I remember. It's funny cause lookin back on the past that I had all my days in the streets tryna prove that I was bad.I still elevated to the level that i'm at. Drug boy said it's show time. Streets don't give a damn. There filled with such pollution
The kids don't stand a chance. We're trapped inside the matrix. Forced to play our hand
We're fill with so much hatred. The kids don't stand a chance!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watchdogs Have No Comment About Being Sued 8 hr U uh dummuh 3
Edgar County Watchdogs Make Themselves and Edga... (Jan '13) 9 hr OldParisite 877
Poll Take Heart Heartland..Dog$ N' Disclosure Ju$' D... 11 hr Dust in Da Wind 0
Poll 50 way$ 2 get rid of dirt bag$.. Here'$ ju$' a ... 13 hr Dust N Da Wi d 0
Poll Must be 50 ways to deal with dirtbags.. jus' ... 13 hr Dust in Da Wind 0
Chazz Lindsey 15 hr Elected Official 69
Disxlosure is the best choice! Thu Jan Water Buffalo... 47
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages