What county can u get away with murder in?

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Corruption

United States

#1 Sep 30, 2012
Edgar,Coles,Clark, or up north, down south where in IL...if u had to pick one.

Which county would u choose to murder in if u had that choice, hypothetically speaking of course? And why?
Corruption

United States

#2 Sep 30, 2012
Is murder(not killing) ever justifiable in the eyes of the law?

Or is it justifiable ONLY in the eyes of who commits it or is involved in commiting it?

Have u ever looked into to the eyes of a murderer? Would u know it if u did?

Have u ever seen someone murdered..but feared the same fate, so didnt report it?

Have u ever had to kill another human?..in war?...in self defense?...to prevent the death of another human or humanS?

Any vets wanna share a story of the reality of war and killing the enemy(sometimes a child)with us?...most dont. Why? Do they feel guity? Is killing another human justifiable in the eyes of a solider during combat? Is there rules of engagement?

Does organized crime look at their business as war? And sometimes there is collateral damage?

How does organized crime get away with murder in IL?...how can u murder a civilian and not get prosecuted for it?..is that possible?

Do u fear the questions ive asked? Why?
Corruption

United States

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Do u fear organized crime in ur county? Why?
Corruption

United States

#4 Sep 30, 2012
...why not? Does organized crime make u feel safe?...by by denying the existence of it?

Or by making u( a citizen ) feel ud never under any circumstance be a target or collateral damage of murder?

Is the US goverment similar to organize crime in some ways?

Do u trust ur goverment?...do u fear them ?

Most would say no to both. Why?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 30, 2012
coles
TYPICAL

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Sep 30, 2012
I fear living in a county where people make things up and don't use their real names just to stir crap up because they have nothing good in theirs lives..and the is never any repercussions of their words or actions
purple squirrel

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Sep 30, 2012
I fear organize zombies
eruption

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Sep 30, 2012
come to think about it I do too. unorganized zombies you can just run around, but organized ones- well that's a different story
Corruption

United States

#9 Sep 30, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
coles
Is that just because uve heard all the rumors of the billboard down south that says.." If u want to get away with murder, go to Coles County"?

Or u know from experience, some people in Coles County have got away with murder..so far?

Why?
eruption

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Sep 30, 2012
just need to know are there any organized zombies in coles , I sure hope not
Corruption

United States

#11 Sep 30, 2012
TYPICAL wrote:
I fear living in a county where people make things up and don't use their real names just to stir crap up because they have nothing good in theirs lives..and the is never any repercussions of their words or actions
Why do u not like my questions? Or fear living in what county?

I noticed u did NOT post ur reply in ur real name..but complained I didnt use my real name.

Why is that? Some say that would be hypocritical of u.

Do u understand how ur statement sounds that way to me?

My questions have a purpose. Im not doing it because I have nothing good in my life..whatever that means. Im trying to collect info and share that with the public. In an effort to restore the public trust back into our society. To end the corruption of the system,that im subject to.

I have the ability to do that..i feel. Whats ur purpose in preventing me and others from doing that?

Do u protect the secrets of organized crime? Why? R u one of them? Or know them personally?

Eitherway I welcome ur input. Thank u.
Corruption

United States

#12 Sep 30, 2012
purple squirrel wrote:
I fear organize zombies
Then u prolly fear people on bath salts who act like face eating zombies? But they arnt organized..just random acts. Lol
Corruption

United States

#13 Sep 30, 2012
eruption wrote:
come to think about it I do too. unorganized zombies you can just run around, but organized ones- well that's a different story
Can u share that different story about "organized ones"with this fourm? Or is it a secret?

Do u fear retaliation from the " organized zombies"? Or organized crime?
TYPICAL

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Sep 30, 2012
What facts are you introducing? I see your post and all I see is you asking for people to post rumors.and by the way I'm not nor do I know Criminals... just tired of seeing people like you trying to promote stupidity
Corruption

United States

#17 Sep 30, 2012
TYPICAL wrote:
What facts are you introducing? I see your post and all I see is you asking for people to post rumors.and by the way I'm not nor do I know Criminals... just tired of seeing people like you trying to promote stupidity
Im not asking people to post RUMORS. Im asking questions in hopes people post first hand experiences. Most post rumors..but I feel some have shared facts as they know them. My intent is to ask the questions..and let others "introduce" their reality of the facts, not me. I wasnt there, or no none of the suspects/defendants of this crime,so I cant "introduce" ANY facts. I just ask others will hopefully.

But.. obviously some here do know them and the truth, but fear retaliation from those involved in the crime. I suspect their r a few that dont fear them or their power..and will share important NEW info about the crime.

I dont consider this stupidity..but needed to help solve this murder case.

If I have offended anyone, im sorry. And have shown all due respect to those that command it. U seem like ur just complaining for no real reason..but to get me to stop what im doing.

Good luck with all that..but again thanks for ur input. Have a nice night. Peace.
Corruption

United States

#18 Sep 30, 2012
eruption wrote:
just need to know are there any organized zombies in coles , I sure hope not
I dont know if there is any organized zombies in coles county.lol..but its a fact there is organized crime in coles. Since the old days of Capone, coles county has been a place the Mafia has come to hide out from crime theyve done up north. Capone had a place in coles. It was bought by the Omega pyrmid scheme organizers(Clyde Hood and his crew) and ive seen it personally.The Mafia is alive and doing well in coles still. Most who live there know this. Its a fact.

As much as u wanna joke or deny this its a fact. They r politically connected and protected with money and fear. They deny their existence to protect their personal identity..and their crimes.

Just sayin..they r no joke,but real in coles AND edgar county(Vitale). If u deny this, there is a reason.
TYPICAL

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Sep 30, 2012
My Problem with you is that you are up to something... look at you post "where would you kill somebody " really is that asking for information... your just hoping to stir crap. whats wrong with you.
Corruption

United States

#20 Sep 30, 2012
Im trying to get the attention of the readers here. It has worked. Ur paying alot of attention to this thread...and spending ur time replying to it,right?

WHY?

The questions I ask r some that others have but fear retaliation. I understand that fear. Its a real threat to some.

I guess my problem is, if u wana describe it that way..is, ive lost all sense of fear. That can be a problem IF ur not prepared to defend urself with ur life in this case. I am. Im protected. Im Family.

Thanks for asking and ur concern.
TYPICAL

Terre Haute, IN

#21 Sep 30, 2012
Well I Guess that is the problem, I live in fear.when I die Ill have to go before God. so I wont talk bad about people "bear false witness" everyone on here knows you have a agenda . good luck with your life. I'll pray for you my brother from another mother!!!!!!
Corruption

United States

#22 Sep 30, 2012
Is that all? R u done debating me?

If so..i gotta go get in the shower now. I got a hot date with a women who loves my quick wit ... amongst other qualities I have. Wish me luck!

Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get Rid Of DISCLOSURE! (Apr '14) 1 hr WBB 101
Which McDonald's 7 hr WBB 2
disclosure newspaper (Apr '12) 7 hr WBB 160
If Sales Are Booming Why Are They So Distressed? 8 hr WBB 3
Watchdogs & The Disclosure Paper (Jul '13) 10 hr WBB 80
New Disclosure @ SUNOCO by 1:00 p.m. Today (Aug '12) 11 hr Turner Over 150
Disclosure: Fair & Balanced? 13 hr truth 160
Paris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future