ufo activity increasing

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
muct dan

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jan 3, 2013
A rise in sightings has been reported to local authorities. The majority of these sightings occur between the hours of midnight and 11:59 pm. The reported sightings are often to be found in the sky,a few were said to be seen on the ground. please call your local authorities if you see any inauspicious activity. We would like to add, please approach with caution.

Since: Jan 13

Martinsville, IL

#2 Jan 4, 2013
They're Government drones.

Intelligent life else where obviously cannot exist, look to our own existence
duh

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jan 5, 2013
lay off the crack!
muct dan

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Jan 5, 2013
100percentFEDup wrote:
They're Government drones.
Intelligent life else where obviously cannot exist, look to our own existence
We judge"intelligence" by our surroundings.... this is a closed narrow assumption.Many factors are unexplained and unknown to us. As a civilization we have only touched the powers of the universe. Lets take Light for example, Why is it bright? why is it warm? why does it exist? you can say that it is only bright because of the reactions of chemical vapor on the surface of the sun, Does the Sun have a surface? how do we know that have you been there? Does the sun have gases? again its only an assumption of what we understand. So the existence of intelligent life outside of our planet is of great possibility. Prove to me their nonexistence.
Chris M Gaines

United States

#5 Jan 5, 2013
muct dan wrote:
<quoted text>We judge"intelligence" by our surroundings.... this is a closed narrow assumption.Many factors are unexplained and unknown to us. As a civilization we have only touched the powers of the universe. Lets take Light for example, Why is it bright? why is it warm? why does it exist? you can say that it is only bright because of the reactions of chemical vapor on the surface of the sun, Does the Sun have a surface? how do we know that have you been there? Does the sun have gases? again its only an assumption of what we understand. So the existence of intelligent life outside of our planet is of great possibility. Prove to me their nonexistence.
Quit trying to make sense to the wetards here in Paris. They obviously smoke foils like addicted rats on the exercise wheel, round and round they go..enough to make them sleep deprived enough to have delusions. Aliens are real, duh.
Another Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#6 Jan 5, 2013
muct dan wrote:
<quoted text>We judge"intelligence" by our surroundings.... this is a closed narrow assumption.Many factors are unexplained and unknown to us. As a civilization we have only touched the powers of the universe. Lets take Light for example, Why is it bright? why is it warm? why does it exist? you can say that it is only bright because of the reactions of chemical vapor on the surface of the sun, Does the Sun have a surface? how do we know that have you been there? Does the sun have gases? again its only an assumption of what we understand. So the existence of intelligent life outside of our planet is of great possibility. Prove to me their nonexistence.
I believe you. You are obviously from URANUS!

YANK YANK YANK!!
muct dan

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Jan 5, 2013
Another Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you. You are obviously from URANUS!
YANK YANK YANK!!
This is one of the first statements of yours I agree with. I could be.If this were true it would make me your brother.Now thats a scary thought.
Another Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#8 Jan 6, 2013
muct dan wrote:
<quoted text>This is one of the first statements of yours I agree with. I could be.If this were true it would make me your brother.Now thats a scary thought.
You'd only be my brother if you were a tall, handsome, wealthy person. Which you are NOT. You are a little troll that hides under bridges and frightens children. That is your lot in life. Celebrate your miserable existence, My Little Puppet!!

YANK YANK YANK!!!
muct dan

Brazil, IN

#9 Jan 6, 2013
oh, you don't believe in Identical twins then. Sorry for your bad luck
yuck yuck yuck
Another Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#10 Jan 6, 2013
muct dan wrote:
oh, you don't believe in Identical twins then. Sorry for your bad luck
yuck yuck yuck
Oh, I saw YOUR fraternal twin last month in the Hobbit. Bilbo is his name!

YANK YANK YANK!!
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#11 Jan 6, 2013
Another Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I saw YOUR fraternal twin last month in the Hobbit. Bilbo is his name!
YANK YANK YANK!!
The hobbit.......LMAO..... I bet you stood in line all night to be the first of the nerds to see it....You were probably there trolling for jr. high kids, I bet you even saved up all month so you could take a limo there.......So is it true you were fired as a paris teacher for exposing yourself to the little boys.....showing them your "precious"......I can just see you dressed up as bilbo T baggens.......We all know you love it when them little boys give you a t baggens.......Your wife told me thats why she took your son & kicked you out the door....... The hobit LMAO..... YOU REALLY ARE A 130 POUND WEAKLING NERD.........Now go play dress up dungeons & dragons with all your nerd buddies who have never & will never see a p*ssy......well other than your moms.....
the fact king

United States

#12 Jan 6, 2013
I got two OR MORE "Harvey's", AND one or MORE.. boats in my stable...i AIN'T gotta say exactly how many you cop........how many toys u got..........lmAo still!!!!!!!!!!
Chris M Gaines

United States

#13 Jan 6, 2013
My award winning #1 alter ego for 2012......
"the fact king"
STRIKES AGAIN in 2013!!!!!!!!
you suckers..........lol
paris alumni

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Chris M Gaines wrote:
"the fact king"
you suckers..........lol
Chris, is your aunt Amanda still hot?
Another Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#15 Jan 7, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>The hobbit.......LMAO..... I bet you stood in line all night to be the first of the nerds to see it....You were probably there trolling for jr. high kids, I bet you even saved up all month so you could take a limo there.......So is it true you were fired as a paris teacher for exposing yourself to the little boys.....showing them your "precious"......I can just see you dressed up as bilbo T baggens.......We all know you love it when them little boys give you a t baggens.......Your wife told me thats why she took your son & kicked you out the door....... The hobit LMAO..... YOU REALLY ARE A 130 POUND WEAKLING NERD.........Now go play dress up dungeons & dragons with all your nerd buddies who have never & will never see a p*ssy......well other than your moms.....
Weren't you ignoring me?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! You just can't HELP YOURSELF, can you. LOSER!!!!

I win YET AGAIN!!!
Another Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#16 Jan 7, 2013
the fact king wrote:
I got two OR MORE "Harvey's", AND one or MORE.. boats in my stable...i AIN'T gotta say exactly how many you cop........how many toys u got..........lmAo still!!!!!!!!!!
LMFAO!!! No matter how many toys factless ends up with, he is still a LOSER!!!

Reminder to factless: You are ignoring me, remember?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Another Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#17 Jan 7, 2013
Chris M Gaines wrote:
"the fact king"
you suckers..........lol
Factless is again in the running for the title of PERSON WITHOUT A FUCKING CLUE OF 2013. He has already won this title 10 years in a row so they really should disqualify him from entering the contest but all agree--he is the MOST CLUELESS PERSON EVER.

Right, factless? Oh, wait, you are ignoring me, right?

LMFAO!!!
Chris M Gaines

United States

#18 Jan 7, 2013
paris alumni wrote:
<quoted text>Chris, is your aunt Amanda still hot?
Who? As far as i know...i ain't got a "Aunt Amanda"who is hot ..that's probably the other Gaines family in Mattoon. Of course im not really in the Gaines family either...cause im not really Chris M Gaines. Im just a Friend of the family posing as him for obvious reasons.duh wetards..lol
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Jan 7, 2013
Chris M Gaines wrote:
<quoted text>
Who? As far as i know...i ain't got a "Aunt Amanda"who is hot ..that's probably the other Gaines family in Mattoon. Of course im not really in the Gaines family either...cause im not really Chris M Gaines. Im just a Friend of the family posing as him for obvious reasons.duh wetards..lol
Damn You, are you shittin us, for real? UHM, do you have a Rural King where you live?
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#20 Jan 7, 2013
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Damn You, are you shittin us, for real? UHM, do you have a Rural King where you live?
Damn cripple you just don't give up do ya???? NO ONE want to meet you in the rural king rest room (well other than purple chicken & BFGAY) & BTW didn't Gary Melvin ban you for life from rural king for all the sucking you were doing while on the clock as a rural king stock boy?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leave It To BEAVE! 47 min Oh the IRONY 25
I Am Not Here! 17 hr Jan Payton Burno ... 3
State Guts Gas Tax Fund 19 hr Jan Payton Burno ... 4
Yeah well I ROLL IN THE MUD WITH THE WATER BUFF... Mon DuaMe Burno Mills 5
Poll Is Jan DEAD? Mon Water Buffalo Hun... 6
I lbe to wallow on my red sofa Mon DuaMe Burno Mills 2
Poll Would Frog n Hog Hash Sell? Mon DuaMe Burno Mills 2
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE