girls gone wild
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wtf

Plainfield, IN

#1 Sep 11, 2012
Why do girls think dancing for guys and getting naked in public is the thing to do? In my day we only showed our goods to our husband. Have some self respect ladies, keep your clothes on. It doesn't matter if you are drunk, at a bar, or in a parking lot show some class!
CEASE AND DESIST

Arroyo Grande, CA

#2 Sep 11, 2012
wtf wrote:
Why do girls think dancing for guys and getting naked in public is the thing to do? In my day we only showed our goods to our husband. Have some self respect ladies, keep your clothes on. It doesn't matter if you are drunk, at a bar, or in a parking lot show some class!
How dare you be so judgemental!!! Jannie the Poo and her 8-year-old mother, Norma, along with that willing, able and extremely AMOROUS donkey of theirs, Mr. Ed, are just trying to earn a living pole dancing down at the truckstop (and other things involving said Mr. Ed! You have to see THAT DONKEY SHOW TO BELIEVE IT, FOLKS!!!). You really have to give the Poo credit for this: At least she is not using her welfare money for Jim Beam any longer.

Now, please, remember what the Bible says about glass houses before you throw stones at Jannie the Poo and Norma.
Marshall Dillon

Clinton, IN

#3 Sep 11, 2012
wtf wrote:
these comments are above your pay grade.
Capote

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Sep 11, 2012
CEASE AND DESIST wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you be so judgemental!!! Jannie the Poo and her 8-year-old mother, Norma, along with that willing, able and extremely AMOROUS donkey of theirs, Mr. Ed, are just trying to earn a living pole dancing down at the truckstop (and other things involving said Mr. Ed! You have to see THAT DONKEY SHOW TO BELIEVE IT, FOLKS!!!). You really have to give the Poo credit for this: At least she is not using her welfare money for Jim Beam any longer.
Now, please, remember what the Bible says about glass houses before you throw stones at Jannie the Poo and Norma.
Take the only known cure for what ails you...just do it...you know what we mean.
For your sake.
You won't be lonely any more.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 12, 2012
wtf wrote:
your mom does all the time
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Sep 12, 2012
wtf wrote:
Hell, We was all born NEKKED!!!
Mae West

United States

#7 Sep 12, 2012
A real lady never shows her breasts in public.
A real mother never puts the bar scene over her children
A real man knows the difference between a lady and a one night stand
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Sep 12, 2012
Could have been alright, could have been here tonight
Could have been sweet as wine, you could have been a lady
I could have been alright, I could have been here tonight

They all need you, to make love to
When you awake, you find them on the bed, lyin' beside you
They all love you, you're a good girl
And I ain't surprised, when you realize, just where you're goin' to

You could have been alright, you could have been here tonight
You could have been sweet as wine, you could have been a lady
It could have been alright, you could have been here tonight

If I told you, where you're goin' to
You'd laugh in my face, say I'm out of place, mind your business
And they all want you, to make love to
It's ashame, the fate of the game, the way it delights you

You could have been alright, you could have been here tonight
Na, na na na na, na, na, na na na na, na
Na, na na na na, na, na na
Na, na na na na, na, na, na na na na, na
Na, na na na na, na, na na
Alright, you could have been here tonight
champaign guy

Champaign, IL

#9 Sep 12, 2012
I hardly ever get on here but the guy called duct man, needs to get a life, hes always on here, go find something productive to do geeeez!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 12, 2012
champaign guy wrote:
I hardly ever get on here but the guy called duct man, needs to get a life, hes always on here, go find something productive to do geeeez!
Why are you picking on just him? There are several of us here on a regular bases. It keeps us off the street and out of trouble. Welcome, is there anything in particular you’d like to talk about? I think you are the first one ever from CU besides me.
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Sep 12, 2012
champaign guy wrote:
I am the KING, Got it , SLUGGO?
purple squirrel

Santa Maria, CA

#14 Sep 12, 2012
champaign guy wrote:
And we should give a shit what you think because...???
Ogre

United States

#15 Sep 12, 2012
purple squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>
And we should give a shit what you think because...???
Same reason we care about your dumb shit fat whale of Cali.

“THE BRIDEGROOM IS COMING!!!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18 Sep 12, 2012
Thus says The Lord of Hosts to all the sons and daughters of this, the last generation of men: You have all inherited the error of your fathers! You have altogether become like them! Behold, you have surpassed the sins of ancient Egypt, when I poured out My wrath upon them! Your wickedness has increased beyond every tribe, people, and nation, which has dwelled upon the earth!... THIS GENERATION IS WICKED BEYOND MEASURE!
Thus great wrath is stirred up and My indignation has come to the full! My anger is fully aroused and shall surely be poured out!... RECOMPENSE for all nations! RECOMPENSE for all these churches of men who have spoken presumptuously in My name! RECOMPENSE for all these corrupt workers who have done falsely on My behalf!... I HAVE NOT SENT YOU!
And you, O peoples of the earth, I have seen how you perform every form of evil at your leisure! You cease not from reveling in that which I hate! Behold, you murder the innocent day and night and plot evil against your neighbor! You stand up for the rights of those who commit abomination and clap your hands as wickedness is celebrated openly in the streets!... O MOST PERVERSE AND ABOMINABLE GENERATION, SHALL I NOT REPAY?!
Behold, My body is persecuted in every land, and My bride is murdered at the hands of idolators! My people are bruised and beaten! My servants slandered and hated, without cause! Therefore I am come down to take vengeance, to pour out wrath upon this people for all their wickedness!... I SHALL IMPART RECOMPENSE IN FULL!

For I am The Lord, He who stretched out the heavens and hung the earth upon nothing. I am He who created all these worlds, He who causes all things to be! I am He who formed man from the dust of the earth and gave him breath, and he became a living soul. Behold, I spoke all life into existence, yes I am He who called all things into existence, saying,“Arise and declare My glory”, for all creation obeys the sound of My voice! Yea, the whole universe declares My glory, for I am He who commanded the stars to shine their light and the galaxies to take their form!

Behold, My voice reaches across the universe,
And reverence is spread out before Me, says The Lord...

For I command the hills to bow down
And the mountains to be brought low, and it is so;
Yea the whole earth trembles when I pass by,
For I am great in power and My glory has no equal!...

Thus the fear of The Lord goes before Me
And obedience follows after Me, says The Lord...

Yet you peoples of the earth have turned from Me,
And have rebelled against Me days without end!

Thus I call upon the sons of men, even all who dwell upon the earth, to repent, to turn from your wicked ways, to bring forth new works worthy of repentance... Oh that justice would well up like water and righteousness as an ever-flowing stream... Yet you will not listen, you refuse to hear! WAYWARD GENERATION!

[A Testament Against The World... The Lord's Rebuke "ABASEMENT"]

~ TrumpetCallofGodOnline
Capote

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Sep 12, 2012
TrumpetCallofGod wrote:
Thus says The Lord of Hosts to all the sons and daughters of this, the last generation of men: You have all inherited the error of your fathers! You have altogether become like them! Behold, you have surpassed the sins of ancient Egypt, when I poured out My wrath upon them! Your wickedness has increased beyond every tribe, people, and nation, which has dwelled upon the earth!... THIS GENERATION IS WICKED BEYOND MEASURE!
Thus great wrath is stirred up and My indignation has come to the full! My anger is fully aroused and shall surely be poured out!... RECOMPENSE for all nations! RECOMPENSE for all these churches of men who have spoken presumptuously in My name! RECOMPENSE for all these corrupt workers who have done falsely on My behalf!... I HAVE NOT SENT YOU!
And you, O peoples of the earth, I have seen how you perform every form of evil at your leisure! You cease not from reveling in that which I hate! Behold, you murder the innocent day and night and plot evil against your neighbor! You stand up for the rights of those who commit abomination and clap your hands as wickedness is celebrated openly in the streets!... O MOST PERVERSE AND ABOMINABLE GENERATION, SHALL I NOT REPAY?!
Behold, My body is persecuted in every land, and My bride is murdered at the hands of idolators! My people are bruised and beaten! My servants slandered and hated, without cause! Therefore I am come down to take vengeance, to pour out wrath upon this people for all their wickedness!... I SHALL IMPART RECOMPENSE IN FULL!
For I am The Lord, He who stretched out the heavens and hung the earth upon nothing. I am He who created all these worlds, He who causes all things to be! I am He who formed man from the dust of the earth and gave him breath, and he became a living soul. Behold, I spoke all life into existence, yes I am He who called all things into existence, saying,“Arise and declare My glory”, for all creation obeys the sound of My voice! Yea, the whole universe declares My glory, for I am He who commanded the stars to shine their light and the galaxies to take their form!
Thus I call upon the sons of men, even all who dwell upon the earth, to repent, to turn from your wicked ways, to bring forth new works worthy of repentance... Oh that justice would well up like water and righteousness as an ever-flowing stream... Yet you will not listen, you refuse to hear! WAYWARD GENERATION!
~ TrumpetCallofGodOnline
Looks like the Paris Preacher had a few moments of sobriety
Capote

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Sep 12, 2012
TrumpetCallofGod wrote:
~ TrumpetCallofGodOnline
Paris Preacher had a few moments of sobriety.
Better late than never
problem here?
He needs repentance more than those he preach's to when he pulls out of that drunk stupor every few months or so.
Capote

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Sep 12, 2012
TrumpetCallofGod wrote:
~ TrumpetCallofGodOnline
Repent Preacher & then you can speak to the other sinners.
Clean the inside of that cup pharisee

Location hidden

#22 Sep 12, 2012
champaign guy wrote:
ah poor baby then get off here then

Location hidden

#23 Sep 12, 2012
Capote wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like the Paris Preacher had a few moments of sobriety
nope he is retired but I'll give him a shout out and see if he will come back on here maybe get bubba the gimp back to
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#24 Sep 13, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
<quoted text>ah poor baby then get off here then
THANX, Notice what topic he just happened to check out!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How crooked are the Marshall police (Feb '15) 2 hr CatKillers 8
Censoring Free Speech (Real Truth) Angela Dear ... 5 hr Fecesdisclosure 19
Jerry Springer (Apr '14) 5 hr Marshall cat killers 11
to the marshall police and sherrifs dept 5 hr Fecesdisclosure 15
new truck stop..restaurant? (Nov '14) 7 hr just wondering 13
News Lake Land College announces GED class schedule (Feb '16) 16 hr Marshall cat killers 2
Eli hedges Thu Nofuksgiven 2

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages