Terry Payton Deemed Mentally Fit To S...

Terry Payton Deemed Mentally Fit To Stand Trial His Defense Resigns

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jan Burno

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 1, 2011
I have not been accused of a crime. My nephew is not crazy he is mentally fit to stand trial.
More than likely the trial with start sometime in the spring

Half truths are just as bad as lies...tell the whole story ...put up or shut up Josie Brooks.
Funny, I should be in jail, not Terry. I am crazy for wanting justice for my sister.
C-U Gal

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 1, 2011
Jan Burno wrote:
I have not been accused of a crime. My nephew is not crazy he is mentally fit to stand trial.
More than likely the trial with start sometime in the spring
Half truths are just as bad as lies...tell the whole story ...put up or shut up Josie Brooks.
Funny, I should be in jail, not Terry. I am crazy for wanting justice for my sister.
Being competent to stand trial, doesn’t mean at the time he committed the crime, that he wasn’t temporarily insane. You are the best evidence and are contributing more than money can for his defense…Keep it up…Game on still…remember,“bull dogs tend to get a hold of something and won’t let go”. This is like a game of tug for this FBD…you might tug, but my pull and SHAKE is far more effective…I know…you want me to go away…ain’t gonna happen, game 3, now in progress. Oh just incase you didn’t here Illini beat NW today…Down state over N of I-80…that might be a good omen for FBD
Go ILLINI
watcher

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Oct 1, 2011
Jan Burno wrote:
I have not been accused of a crime.
You are as guilty as the others who knew how fupped Kathie was and did nothing to preserve Terry's youthful innocence.
Jan Burno

Chicago, IL

#4 Oct 1, 2011
watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as guilty as the others who knew how fupped Kathie was and did nothing to preserve Terry's youthful innocence.
Terry is the one on trial not Kathie, not me. Kathie should have put him in the state home, but DCFS made the mistake of trusting her judgement that Terry would start listening instead of taking offf for two 7 three days at a time. If Kathie was so screwed up....why did Terry complain she locked him out after he took offf for so long? Why did he not run a way?Some one else put it beautifully on here....Run Forrest Run;)
Jan Burno

Chicago, IL

#5 Oct 1, 2011
C-U Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Being competent to stand trial, doesn’t mean at the time he committed the crime, that he wasn’t temporarily insane. You are the best evidence and are contributing more than money can for his defense…Keep it up…Game on still…remember,“bull dogs tend to get a hold of something and won’t let go”. This is like a game of tug for this FBD…you might tug, but my pull and SHAKE is far more effective…I know…you want me to go away…ain’t gonna happen, game 3, now in progress. Oh just incase you didn’t here Illini beat NW today…Down state over N of I-80…that might be a good omen for FBD
Go ILLINI
You are scaring me & I don't like to be scared.
(Your brilliance does not intimidate me in the least)
But you are weird.
watcher

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Oct 2, 2011
Jan Burno wrote:
<quoted text>Some one else put it beautifully on here....Run Forrest Run;)
This comment shows how hateful and ugly inside you really are, mocking Terry's affliction. Or maybe you are so stupid that you didn't realize what the orignal poster was implying?
A quote I liken to you is "Begone before someone drops a house on you, too"
Jan Burno

Chicago, IL

#8 Oct 2, 2011
watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
This comment shows how hateful and ugly inside you really are, mocking Terry's affliction. Or maybe you are so stupid that you didn't realize what the orignal poster was implying?
No, it was as silly as your posts & I do not understand why you would want to kill me.You make no sense to me at all...
Jan Burno

Chicago, IL

#9 Oct 2, 2011
watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Terry is not innocent & has not been innocent since he took up with the wrong crowd.
watcher

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Oct 2, 2011
Jan Burno wrote:
<quoted text> I do not understand why you would want to kill me.You make no sense to me at all...
The Wizard of Oz reference was merely implying that you are like The Wicked Witch of the East which is tamer than saying Terry is a retard like you did.
watcher

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Oct 2, 2011
Jan Burno wrote:
<quoted text>Terry is not innocent & has not been innocent since he took up with the wrong crowd.
The youthful innocence is was referring to was his childhood. His innocence was shredded long before he ever picked up a knife and shredded the shredder.
Jan Burno

Chicago, IL

#13 Oct 2, 2011
watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
The youthful innocence is was referring to was his childhood. His innocence was shredded long before he ever picked up a knife and shredded the shredder.
You are not a watcher at all...but a very involved member of the Terry is not a monster his mother is started by a person that did not even know Kathie Payton nor Terry personally. And You have me mixed up with some one else I am tellin' you;)
Jan Burno

Chicago, IL

#14 Oct 2, 2011
watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wizard of Oz reference was merely implying that you are like The Wicked Witch of the East which is tamer than saying Terry is a retard like you did.
I forgot to challrnge you to show me one post where I called Kathie's son a retard? I have said Terry was brillant intellectually time & time again. He did not become popular until he killed his mom.
C-U Gal

Chicago, IL

#15 Oct 2, 2011
Jan Burno wrote:
<quoted text>You are scaring me & I don't like to be scared.
(Your brilliance does not intimidate me in the least)
But you are weird.
You aren’t even afraid of the devil himself, and if weird is the total opposite of you, I proud of who I am…If this is the best you can do at slinging mud at me…you’re a disappointment. All that hate and I’m weird and that’s all?
watcher

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Oct 3, 2011
Jan Burno wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot to challrnge you to show me one post where I called Kathie's son a retard?
That would be your "Run Forrest Run" comment
still a watcher

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Oct 3, 2011
Jan Burno wrote:
<quoted text>You are not a watcher at all...but a very involved member of the Terry is not a monster his mother is started by a person that did not even know Kathie Payton nor Terry personally. And You have me mixed up with some one else I am tellin' you;)
I knew Terry well. I never met Jan personally (thankfully) but I did talk to her on the phone and I was unimpressed.
Jan Burno

Joliet, IL

#19 Oct 3, 2011
still a watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew Terry well. I never met Jan personally (thankfully) but I did talk to her on the phone and I was unimpressed.
I do not believe that for a moment. What a liar you are.
C-U Gal

Chicago, IL

#20 Oct 3, 2011
Jan Burno wrote:
<quoted text>I do not believe that for a moment. What a liar you are.
Jan is there anything that you believe. Liar is a pretty serious mistake to call someone. Fortunately you are an expert of saying you're wrong, and are so humble.
Want to debate that issue with me?
Bob and Marianne

Des Plaines, IL

#21 Oct 3, 2011
watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not see it that way. The ugliness in in your mind. Jan was talking about running and that was that. Terry was found mentally fit without affliction if you recall. You see what you want. Jan could say nothing that you would agree with.
still a watcher

Terre Haute, IN

#23 Oct 3, 2011
Jan Burno wrote:
<quoted text>I do not believe that for a moment. What a liar you are.
Sorry Jan Burnout but just because you do not believe something doesn't make it not true. I think having Terry in my class for two years is enough for me to say I knew him. I guess I'm not the liar you thought I was. On a positive nore, I would like to applaud your post. It is your first one that I've read with no typing or grammar errors. Woo Hoo! Keep up the good work but cut down on the nagativity :)
still a watcher

Terre Haute, IN

#24 Oct 3, 2011
Bob and Marianne wrote:
<quoted text>Jan could say nothing that you would agree with.
Oh, I could come up with a number of things she could say that I would agree with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe's Pizza, cardboard with sauce 4 hr Big beef 3
Central and southern ILL Residents leaving al... 7 hr Rouner 3
travis board (Mar '11) 8 hr Stephanie 48
North American Lighting (Aug '16) May 18 Letsbehonest 13
Todd Evers (Oct '17) May 17 AllofMarshall 8
Anyone Know May 16 Jenskn 2
bands that came from or originated in paris ill... (Sep '10) May 16 velocironny 40

Paris Jobs

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages