11-30-14. the end of ED MOTLEY

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
cant come soon enough

United States

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Cant wait. He couldn't get re-elected as dog catcher.
Jan Mills

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 7, 2012
cant come soon enough wrote:
If it is true what they say about his relationship with the tabloid terrorists of Edgar County he better cut them loose quickly or you may be correct!
At the rate Disclosure & ECWD are losing credibility...(not that they had much to begin with)
they won't be able to give their papers away!
Ductman 10

Robinson, IL

#3 Sep 7, 2012
Since when were you concerned about the truth? Go rant with someone who cares Jan!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 7, 2012
but 12/21/12 will we still be here the Mayans say no?
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Sep 7, 2012
Believe it or not, the calendar we use every day affects our entire lives, determining how we experience the flow of Time itself, and guiding the mind-set of our global culture. As Solstice 2012 marks a Shift into a New World Age Cycle, an essential part of this transformation process is for humanity to re-connect with Nature's wisdom that we may find balance, harmony and life-affirming paths for the evolution of human culture. The 13-Moon Natural Time Calendar is a profound tool that helps us find our personal connection to the harmonies and rhythms of Nature, while also unifying people in 90 countries around the world who share the same evolutionary intentions! As a modern expression of ancient Mayan time wisdom, this calendar offers a new form of Natural Time that is universal ~ for people of all cultures. Explore the art, science and spirituality of Synchronizing with a New Time of Harmony! Published by Eden Sky & Robert Sky of SkyTime
REAL Crime Fighters

Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 7, 2012
DUCT MAN wrote:
Believe it or not, the calendar we use every day affects our entire lives, determining how we experience the flow of Time itself, and guiding the mind-set of our global culture. As Solstice 2012 marks a Shift into a New World Age Cycle, an essential part of this transformation process is for humanity to re-connect with Nature's wisdom that we may find balance, harmony and life-affirming paths for the evolution of human culture. The 13-Moon Natural Time Calendar is a profound tool that helps us find our personal connection to the harmonies and rhythms of Nature, while also unifying people in 90 countries around the world who share the same evolutionary intentions! As a modern expression of ancient Mayan time wisdom, this calendar offers a new form of Natural Time that is universal ~ for people of all cultures. Explore the art, science and spirituality of Synchronizing with a New Time of Harmony! Published by Eden Sky & Robert Sky of SkyTime
Should have known you are part of the new age, new world one world order.
You can choose the lie that all paths lead to God if you like...
but only one way leads to the true God, where the real harmony is found in the end.
How can you talk about harmony any where when you create such strife in the community you grew up in?
You interfere with other's lives and glorify your self.
Anti-God comes as an angel of light to deceive!
Sure got you!
Gold Digga

Chicago, IL

#9 Sep 7, 2012
cant come soon enough wrote:
Ok Dana take a break from topix and enjoy your plush house on the lower t while it lasts :)
capt

United States

#10 Sep 7, 2012
He is a DAN...
ingrish

Casey, IL

#11 Sep 7, 2012
One thread has him being thrown under the bus, the next has him as ecw#1. Which is it u morons.
he is not the king

United States

#12 Sep 8, 2012
Ed sure has the "im the king" attitude.
Ductman 10

Robinson, IL

#13 Sep 8, 2012
Gold Digga wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Dana take a break from topix and enjoy your plush house on the lower t while it lasts :)
Not only enjoying the plush house with her boy toy Dee but ensuring Dee recieves his rent check for the section 8 house she CLAIMS she lives in, all the while we know she does not!
Loser

United States

#14 Sep 9, 2012
I cant believe the dumba.. thinks he can win again. He will play the race card before long.
very interesting

Fresno, CA

#15 Sep 10, 2012
i was tld by a VERY prominent republican the most of the party wants nothing to do with Motley and the ECWD! is theat true? if so why is he even running? was also told that Jeff Voigt should be voted out of office as a message to the Watchdogs and the sheriff. Voigt is one of there informents with info from the county board. is any of this true??

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#17 Sep 10, 2012
mmmm i thought thats what people from chitago do use the race card o poor me bastards theres free popcorn down at the rural king
Yer Stew Pid

Paris, IL

#18 Sep 10, 2012
very interesting wrote:
i was tld by a VERY prominent republican...
We got those in this town?
concerned

United States

#19 Sep 13, 2012
Why do the bitchy dispatchers tell u off when u call the sheriff department with a simple question? Then u call to complain to the sheriff and he is never in and never calls u back. Wat a a..hole.
I Know Who You Are

Paris, IL

#20 Sep 13, 2012
very interesting wrote:
i was tld by a VERY prominent republican the most of the party wants nothing to do with Motley and the ECWD! is theat true? if so why is he even running? was also told that Jeff Voigt should be voted out of office as a message to the Watchdogs and the sheriff. Voigt is one of there informents with info from the county board. is any of this true??
Come on Randy, is that all the better you can do? You think because you say it enough times it becomes true?
taxpayr

Terre Haute, IN

#21 Sep 13, 2012
concerned wrote:
Why do the bitchy dispatchers tell u off when u call the sheriff department with a simple question? Then u call to complain to the sheriff and he is never in and never calls u back. Wat a a..hole.
now this is very, very true, dispatchers are rude & inconsiderate & no i'm not a druggy meth head either.
REAL Crime Fighters

Chicago, IL

#22 Sep 13, 2012
I Know Who You Are wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Randy, is that all the better you can do? You think because you say it enough times it becomes true?
Wow!
WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!
concerned

United States

#23 Sep 14, 2012
U might want to Google ed motley and see Wat ole ed has had his fingers in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm Free!! FREE TO PUT THINGS UP MY HERSHEY HI... 14 hr ShillOUT 8
I'm free to drink AS MUCH JIM BEAM AS I CAN!!! 15 hr ShillOUT 5
I love the Topix Mods and the way they HATE ME!!! 17 hr ShillOUT 3
Aug 15 Real Civil Rights 3

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages