Jan Burno REALLY A MAN!!!! NO ONE SU...

Jan Burno REALLY A MAN!!!! NO ONE SURPRISED!!!!

Posted in the Paris Forum

Toto

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2012
I mean, are you really surprised??
NutCracker

Melrose Park, IL

#2 Apr 30, 2012
Toto wrote:
I mean, are you really surprised??
Jan Burno puts the three,uhhhh...excuse me, the 2 1/2 of you to shame, that means crazy u ! Who else is there? You pervs stalk Jan's face book & then get on topix & act like you have priviledged information. She allowed it. Unlike you creeps she has nothing to hide.
I have no doubt in my mind that she has worked harder in her life then all of you put together.
Being a man ...a real man means having courage & character. Not men that get on a site trying to manipulate businesses in town to give them FREE STUFF, while they are promoting boy toys & threatening 82 year old women with sodomy.
If you want to compare Jan Burno to the men on topix, she'd beat any one of the 1 1/2 of you & the cu nightmare ! Total I have been told is 2 1/2 you know Jan's name as ductman hides behind three or four phony names & relies on the 2 butt plugs & morons to be his pawns!
You had an advantage with that..not any more! We are keeing score!
Touch down!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 30, 2012
NutCracker wrote:
<quoted text>Jan Burno puts the three,uhhhh...excuse me, the 2 1/2 of you to shame, that means crazy u ! Who else is there? You pervs stalk Jan's face book & then get on topix & act like you have priviledged information. She allowed it. Unlike you creeps she has nothing to hide.
I have no doubt in my mind that she has worked harder in her life then all of you put together.
Being a man ...a real man means having courage & character. Not men that get on a site trying to manipulate businesses in town to give them FREE STUFF, while they are promoting boy toys & threatening 82 year old women with sodomy.
If you want to compare Jan Burno to the men on topix, she'd beat any one of the 1 1/2 of you & the cu nightmare ! Total I have been told is 2 1/2 you know Jan's name as ductman hides behind three or four phony names & relies on the 2 butt plugs & morons to be his pawns!
You had an advantage with that..not any more! We are keeing score!
Touch down!
You have your theories and opinions…you are more than welcome to threaten me all day every day…because you still don’t know who I am and I will always have proof that I’m not crazy, don’t talk filth…But I still have the right to be here, align myself with whom ever I please….and LMAO at your continual denial that I have an education…keep on keep’n on with the BS…there is absolutely nothing that I’ve said
that I can’t prove…I wish you would put your money where your mouth is and bring on your powerful lawyers, FBI agents, Topix investigators…and then we’ll see who eats a big platter of chit…oh there I go again with my filthy words…and as for your communications skills…Magnificent Moron Chit, is still not recognized in my dictionary, but here again…Maggots north of I 80 have their own cooked books and lack of acceptable social skills
If you didn’t like being center ring clown…you’d not reply…You reap what you sow, and your case…the more chit you say…the more attention we’ll give you…if you don’t like the rules…then why don’t you Maggot Mouth Satanic Queens…go enjoy a nice tea party. You are going to get buried in your our chit…and that’s not a threat…I’m the one begging for you to through your weight around and get the FBI involved…You might be surprised who shows up.

You have your theories and opinions…you are more than welcome to threaten me all day every day…because you still don’t know who I am and I will always have proof that I’m not crazy, don’t talk filth…But I still have the right to be here, align myself with whom ever I please….and LMAO at your continual denial that I have an education…keep on keep’n on with the BS…there is absolutely nothing that I’ve said
that I can’t prove…I wish you would put your money where your mouth is and bring on your powerful lawyers, FBI agents, Topix investigators…and then we’ll see who eats a big platter of chit…oh there I go again with my filthy words…and as for your communications skills…Magnificent Moron Chit, is still not recognized in my dictionary, but here again…Maggots north of I 80 have their own cooked books and lack of acceptable social skills
If you didn’t like being center ring clown…you’d not reply…You reap what you sow, and your case…the more chit you say…the more attention we’ll give you…if you don’t like the rules…then why don’t you Maggot Mouth Satanic Queens…go enjoy a nice tea party. You are going to get buried in your our chit…and that’s not a threat…I’m the one begging for you to through your weight around and get the FBI involved…You might be surprised who shows up.

FYI

Defense is just as important as offense…one touch down doesn’t win the game…Besides there was a flag on the play…PERSONEL FOUL…you don’t have anything but chit.
BanDUCMan

Chicago, IL

#6 May 1, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI
Defense is just as important as offense…one touch down doesn’t win the game…Besides there was a flag on the play…PERSONEL FOUL…you don’t have anything but chit.
Hahahaha!You are a joke...even stealing your kings lines about FBI... "you might Be surprised who shows up" now that's funnier then you & the other 2 and a half clowns put together.
Our (my) communication is pretty darn good! it has the punks of topix worked up trying to put USme) down! That is exactly what you are, punks...& you are the ones that will reap what you sow.
You have a few surprises in store for you! AS usual you are clueless as the other idiots that try playing their little "pretend" mafia games!

Location hidden

#7 May 1, 2012
BanDUCMan wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahaha!You are a joke...even stealing your kings lines about FBI... "you might Be surprised who shows up" now that's funnier then you & the other 2 and a half clowns put together.
Our (my) communication is pretty darn good! it has the punks of topix worked up trying to put USme) down! That is exactly what you are, punks...& you are the ones that will reap what you sow.
You have a few surprises in store for you! AS usual you are clueless as the other idiots that try playing their little "pretend" mafia games!
And Maggot every time you post your ‘chit… you continually beg for attention and the need to be center ring….You like what we says…but didn't think of it first and you are so predictable and unoriginal you aren’t capable of posting anything other than twisted rat pack words …hate that for you.
BanDucman

Chicago, IL

#8 May 1, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
And Maggot every time you post your ‘chit… you continually beg for attention and the need to be center ring….You like what we says…but didn't think of it first and you are so predictable and unoriginal you aren’t capable of posting anything other than twisted rat pack words …hate that for you.
STOP MIMICKING DUCK MAN YOU IDIOT!
YOU BEHAVE LIKE SQUEAKY FROMM, MANSON'S FOLLOWER!
ANY ONE WITH COMMON SENSE CAN SEE THAT SOMETHING AINT RIGHT IN YOUR HEAD.
YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CRAVES ATTENTION & FINDS YOUR FRIENDS ON TOPIX. THAT SAYS A MOUTH FULL RIGHT THERE.THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY FOR YOU TO GET A FRIEND THEN TOPIX. YOU ACT LIKE YOU THINK WE WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH THESE CREEPS! YOU ARE MORE INSANE THEN WE ORIGINALLY THOUGHT. IS THIS WHAT YOU REALLY THINK FRIENDSHIP IS ABOUT?
SERIOUSLY, HAVE YOU HAD YOUR HEAD EXAMINED LATELY?

Location hidden

#9 May 1, 2012
BanDucman wrote:
<quoted text>STOP MIMICKING DUCK MAN YOU IDIOT!
YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CRAVES ATTENTION & FINDS YOUR FRIENDS ON TOPIX. THAT SAYS A MOUTH FULL RIGHT THERE.THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY FOR YOU TO GET A FRIEND THEN TOPIX. YOU ACT LIKE YOU THINK WE WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH THESE CREEPS! YOU ARE MORE INSANE THEN WE ORIGINALLY THOUGHT. IS THIS WHAT YOU REALLY THINK FRIENDSHIP IS ABOUT?
Satanic Queen of Topix sings on and on and on just prove her stupidity and lack of personality of the demon.

Location hidden

#10 May 1, 2012
whoa...it's just to prover her stupidity and lack of humanity because she has the personality of the Demon...

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#11 May 4, 2012
BanDucman wrote:
STOP MIMICKING DUCK MAN YOU IDIOT!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#12 May 4, 2012
Satanic Queen of Topix yes the above post was meant for you you sl*t puppy

Location hidden

#13 May 4, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CRAVES ATTENTION & FINDS YOUR FRIENDS ON TOPIX. THAT SAYS A MOUTH FULL RIGHT THERE.THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY FOR YOU TO GET A FRIEND THEN TOPIX. YOU ACT LIKE YOU THINK WE WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH THESE CREEPS! YOU ARE MORE INSANE THEN WE ORIGINALLY THOUGHT. IS THIS WHAT YOU REALLY THINK etFRIENDSHIP IS ABOUT?
They can't get it out of her a$$ to examine...Just proves that's where her brain is and why it's so full of moranic chit.
BanDucman

Chicago, IL

#14 May 5, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
Who wouldd want to mimick any of your ugly personalities Ducky POO PIG?

Location hidden

#15 May 5, 2012
BanDucman wrote:
<quoted text>Who wouldd want to mimick any of your ugly personalities Ducky POO PIG?

The same ones who mimick the Satanic Queen and is always so kind and sweet spelling bee standout....wouldd
BanDucman

Chicago, IL

#16 May 5, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
The same ones who mimick the Satanic Queen and is always so kind and sweet spelling bee standout....wouldd
Are you shooting up today? You sound stranger then usual. And you really do not need the k on mimic.
When you are at a loss for words & you want to post just to get the last word in, pick on the appearance of the person you delusionally think you're responding to & their typing errors by saying they are spelling errors like yours are most of the time ;)

Location hidden

#17 May 5, 2012
BanDucman wrote:
<quoted text>Are you shooting up today? You sound stranger then usual. And you really do not need the k on mimic.
When you are at a loss for words & you want to post just to get the last word in, pick on the appearance of the person you delusionally think you're responding to & their typing errors by saying they are spelling errors like yours are most of the time ;)
In fact I did shoot up with my insulin…mindless moronic maggots…and I am never at a loss of words or original thoughts…spelling typing…moot issue.

I just wish I could be as perfect as you THINK you are...You brag all the time..so we know the only thing in your house with papers is the dog
wtf

Terre Haute, IN

#18 May 5, 2012
First time reader....all I can say is your all f'ing nuts. Go outside and play kids...its a nice day!
BanDucman

Chicago, IL

#19 May 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
First time reader....all I can say is your all f'ing nuts. Go outside and play kids...its a nice day!
Growing pains Ducky?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Censored on topix We are back Angela Howser Ja... 5 hr Hurchee N Japan 1
Will wonders never cease? 8 hr S I S 12
hail storm roofing crews arrested for elegal me... 11 hr yo btch 4
Angela's Hobby Helps Hubby! Sat Cause I Can 3
Angela's Hobby Helps Hubby Sat Jerry 1
Poll Disclosure: Best Newspaper in Heartland ...May ... (Dec '15) Jun 24 TheHoundOfHeavens... 182
Kathy Rhoads Jun 24 Charlotte 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages