mike evard n zack watson

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 12

Farmersburg, IN

#1 Apr 16, 2012
a lil birdie told me that #10 regina drive got raided again n that 3 ppl were arrested but i only remember 2 of the names...mike evard n zack watson...any1 hear anything more than that???
Couples

Middleburg, FL

#2 Apr 16, 2012
hotmess82 wrote:
a lil birdie told me that #10 regina drive got raided again n that 3 ppl were arrested but i only remember 2 of the names...mike evard n zack watson...any1 hear anything more than that???
Dam when I saw the headline, I thought the story was going to be about these two being a couple. Who lives at that address? Would the intials be M.T.?

Farmersburg, IN

#3 Apr 16, 2012
no the 2 biggest dopers n paris live there cynthia compton n paul gilbert
copperpot

Lubbock, TX

#4 Apr 16, 2012
Well u ppl need to get ur stories straight or listen to ur dumb Lil Birdie better,no one was arrested they were looking for someone and I know all..and I think I know u hotmess

Farmersburg, IN

#5 Apr 16, 2012
well i do know that they held zack for 12 hrs of questioning n i know more than that i know exactly who called burgin so mayb u need to get ur stories straight oh and btw terry rogers has told numerous ppl that cynthia compton is an informant n that's why only her n pauls low-life friends get arrested n not them n if u know who i am why dont u fill me in on that
Hot Dog

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Apr 18, 2012
so your saying mike evard n zack watson r a couple?
NutCracker

Chicago, IL

#7 Apr 18, 2012
Hot Dog wrote:
so your saying mike evard n zack watson r a couple?
You & tellin' you have become ONE! The loneliest number!
Oh boy

Tinley Park, IL

#10 May 2, 2012
Those two are always causing trouble. It is suspicious that they never get in much trouble if any.
wonder

Gibson, GA

#11 May 2, 2012
Oh boy wrote:
Those two are always causing trouble. It is suspicious that they never get in much trouble if any.
Ya it is, sure does make you wonder, doesn't it?
tellin u

Terre Haute, IN

#12 May 2, 2012
narcs ?
Oh boy

Terre Haute, IN

#13 May 3, 2012
thats because we are gay lovers are you happy now we came out of the closet
fat boy

Glenview, IL

#14 May 3, 2012
Another art Reese burnout employee
just sayin

United States

#15 May 4, 2012
fat boy wrote:
Another art Reese burnout employee
well fat ass or boy or is it b.y. doesnt matter people are so stupid i cant stand fat ignorant people need to get a life and get the right mike evard cause the one that works at art reese is older married and was a marine for the good ol u.s. of a so do a lil research bfore you go saying things about people dont have any idea why they call it common sense when its not that common especially with the umpa lumpa's of paris il umpa lumpa umpity do i got another puzzle for you umpa lumpa umpadie da what do you get when you talk all that smack you get layed flat on your back
banDucMan

Chicago, IL

#16 May 4, 2012
tellin u wrote:
narcs ?
"looser" Drunk!
i know right

United States

#17 May 4, 2012
so true just sayin i know who you are talking about both paries actually and yes fat boy is saying stuff he knows nothing about thats whats wrong with topix they let retarted dumb people on here to just say whatever and you get people like that spreading lies about good people one of my best friends his husband works at art reese and he is a great guy has a ignorant woman for a b.m. she wont let him see his kids and she says its his past really he had his kids every weekend when she was cheating on her husband with some goofy dude and all the time after but she gets mad and the selfishness takes play and the only way she can hurt him is threw the kids so thats what she does this guy is great and deserves to see his kids
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#18 May 4, 2012
East bound and down, loaded up and truckin'
a'we gonna do what they say can't be done
We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there
I'm east bound just watch ol'Bandit run
Keep your foot hard on the peddle...son, never mind those brakes
tellin u wrote:
narcs ?
banDucMan

Chicago, IL

#19 May 4, 2012
DUCT MAN wrote:
East bound and down, loaded up and truckin'
a'we gonna do what they say can't be done
We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there
I'm east bound just watch ol'Bandit run
Keep your foot hard on the peddle...son, never mind those brakes<quoted text>
U3 "Loose?" "LOOSER's" GO HOME! Ha!HA!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#22 May 4, 2012
duh hey are 2 of the biggest flaming h*mos in Paris but the would have a 3 way with jannie poo just to see her bat wings fly
kinky girl

United States

#23 May 4, 2012
art reese employees love them guys they are so great and helpfull especially that young delivery guy
His

United States

#24 May 4, 2012
The young delivery guy isn't so young, but yes I would have to agree with you on being great and helpful;) and as far as the other employees Im not sure fat boys definition of a "burnout" is but all of them are hard workers!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Subscribe To The Truth! 20 hr wonnerful 14
No Matter How Many Times A Lie Is Repeated 20 hr wonnerful 10
Paperclips and staples Thu Audra 36
Chicken's coming home to roost at the Sheriff's... Tue LOL 34
From The Court House Crawl Tue Audra 21
Jaded Dec 23 Audra 2
Disclosure: Fair & Balanced? Dec 22 Seriously 123
Paris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web