Freedom Of Speech & Censorship!

Freedom Of Speech & Censorship!

Posted in the Paris Forum

REAL Crime Fighters

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 20, 2012
What gives the two tabloid rags of Edgar County the right to question a man's manhood & call others corrupt for using their right to speak freely concerning the lack of professional & ethical standards used by these so called "Newspapers?"
These men have a right to speak freely & these clowns are guilty of trying to censor them!
The public has the right to know the truth.

Mayor White, Bob Colvin & the others, are not only real men...They Are Heroes!
purple squirrel

Clinton, IN

#2 Sep 20, 2012
who's mayor white?
purple squirrel

Arroyo Grande, CA

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Perhaps you should serve them with that mystical Cease and Desist order, Poo!

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGG GGGHHHHH!!!!

LIAR LIAR DEPENDS ON FIRE!!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Well Jan....the mayor's name is Craig Smith!!! There is ONE newspaper not 2...unless you want to call the Beaconfused a newspaper. So why don't you keep your confused self in Lansing. The Disclosure has uncovered unethical practices in Edgar county, double billing and nepotism...now if that was going on in your county would you want it covered up???

When you don't live IN THE COUNTY OR NEAR BY you just don't know what is happening...so stay in your own back yard and let Edgar county handle its back yard! Mayor White..hahahaha
Corruption

United States

#6 Sep 20, 2012
End the corruption! Expose them to the public. Get involved. Dont fear their power. Speak out! Real power is information. Educate ur mind.
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Darren Wilson wrote:
Well Jan....the mayor's name is Craig Smith!!! There is ONE newspaper not 2...unless you want to call the Beaconfused a newspaper. So why don't you keep your confused self in Lansing. The Disclosure has uncovered unethical practices in Edgar county, double billing and nepotism...now if that was going on in your county would you want it covered up???
When you don't live IN THE COUNTY OR NEAR BY you just don't know what is happening...so stay in your own back yard and let Edgar county handle its back yard! Mayor White..hahahaha
Is this where we sign up for the free cheese?
REAL Crime Fighters

Chicago, IL

#8 Sep 20, 2012
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Is this where we sign up for the free cheese?
My sources tell me that you are over your limit in the government free cheese & free depends supplied you by the community pantry.

There are those that need support from the government for a time & then there are people like you!
And you are a village idiot & a dang fool that will be judged as you have judged others!

Now get busy doing the only thing you know how to do well...
REAL Crime Fighters

Chicago, IL

#9 Sep 20, 2012
Darren Wilson wrote:
Trust me church rat I know who Mayor Smith is & know the corruption he is up aqgainst in Edgar County.

When church rats, human butt plugs, crazy nuts that claim to be able to cure murder,real falling down drunks, & crap house perverts align with evil to conquer & divide the county, that is serious corruption . You are as corrupt as they are for thinking the ends justify the means. Not true...you & those like you are a product of the trash you read! It shows in your hostility, superior attitude you have towards others, & your hostility & obnoxious arrogance.
You & your wifare accomplices to the mad cu & her weird psyh games for profit!
I have much UNFINISHED business in PARIS/Edgar County so keep laughing while I continue with my plans to finish what I started.
In the mean time...you have no authority over what I say or post, where I go, and my interest in the corruption in Edgar County.
I do have a say about the libelous posts by you & a few others on here that were posted in my home town.
You are a sick twisted man who sinncerely believes that what you said & did is harmless & there will be no consequences for your crimes..you are sadly mistaken!

Location hidden

#10 Sep 20, 2012
When a person constantly runs their mouth without any idea of what corruption exists ..they are the fool!
REAL Crime Fighters

Chicago, IL

#11 Sep 20, 2012
REAL Crime Fighters wrote:
What gives the two tabloid rags of Edgar County the right to question a man's manhood & call others corrupt for using their right to speak freely concerning the lack of professional & ethical standards used by these so called "Newspapers?"
These men have a right to speak freely & these clowns are guilty of trying to censor them!
It was brought to my attention by a friend that I mistakenly called Mayor Craig Smith Mayor White!

Looks like I am now qualified to be a Watch Dog & a reporter for the tabloid rag Disclosure!

Uhhhhh.... it just dawned on me that I am not qualified after all....I admitted my mistake! Too late;)
purple squirrel

Arroyo Grande, CA

#12 Sep 20, 2012
<quoted text>It was brought to my attention by a friend that I mistakenly called Mayor Craig Smith Mayor White!
Looks like I am now qualified to be a Watch Dog & a reporter for the tabloid rag Disclosure!
Uhhhhh.... it just dawned on me that I am not qualified after all....I admitted my mistake! Too late;)
Well, you ARE right about one thing: You are seriously NOT QUALIFIED FOR ANYTHING!!! Except running your mouth endlessly without making any sense whatsoever. Hey, maybe you could take over as Romney's new campaign chair!
purple squirrel

Arroyo Grande, CA

#13 Sep 20, 2012
Darren Wilson wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good catch, Mr. Wilson!! Jannie the Poo knows absolutely nothing about anything!! And she proves it continually on Topix.

Location hidden

#14 Sep 20, 2012
Jan= REAL Crime Fighters wrote:
----------
Jan=It was brought to my attention by a friend that I mistakenly called Mayor Craig Smith Mayor White!
----------
Darren=So now you say I'm your friend?? Not hardly but I am the one that called your attention to it!!!
tellin u

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Sep 20, 2012
<quoted text>It was brought to my attention by a friend that I mistakenly called Mayor Craig Smith Mayor White!
thats what happens when your drunk and cant read HATE THAT FOR YOU
BanTabloidNewsEd garCounty

Chicago, IL

#18 Sep 23, 2012
I meant to say Mayor Craig Smith,
NOT White.

Chicago, IL

#19 Sep 23, 2012
I meant to say Mayor Craig Smith..
NOT Mayor White!

Chicago, IL

#20 Sep 23, 2012
Darren Wilson wrote:
Jan= REAL Crime Fighters wrote:
----------
Jan=It was brought to my attention by a friend that I mistakenly called Mayor Craig Smith Mayor White!
----------
Darren=So now you say I'm your friend?? Not hardly but I am the one that called your attention to it!!!
That would never happen.
You were not the one to point out that I accidently typed White instead of Smith.
You worry about many stupid things, & your priorities are as twisted as your morals.
purple squirrel

Arroyo Grande, CA

#22 Sep 23, 2012
BanTabloidNewsEdgarCounty wrote:
<quoted text>I meant to say Mayor Craig Smith..
NOT Mayor White!
Who cares! You are DRUNK AGAIN, Poo!
purple squirrel

Arroyo Grande, CA

#23 Sep 23, 2012
BanTabloidNewsEdgarCounty wrote:
<quoted text>That would never happen.
You were not the one to point out that I accidently typed White instead of Smith.
You worry about many stupid things, & your priorities are as twisted as your morals.
Talking about yourself again, eh, Poo? Perhaps you should serve yourself with that cease and desist order!!

BWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGG HHHHHHH!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honey bee queen 4 hr HugeC ock 2
Angela-jacK Howser's Jury Trial ReinStated--Civ... 4 hr HugeC ock 2
Kathy Rhoadd Tue Old school 2
~ Food For Thought -Free Speech ~ Sep 18 HugeC ock 2
Redwood idiots Sep 15 U know 14
New Construction Sep 6 Who He Be 11
my nipple is limp Aug 29 Rick Davidson 4

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance