Cassie Sanders?
dummy

United States

#83 Sep 21, 2011
Cassie you are a horrible person, your own family hates you! Every guy you have been with, his family hates you! do you see the big picture here? I would say all your bs has caught up to you. Remember how you always bragged about all the things you had, well where are they now, bahahaha. Hope you have a great life with your child molester, who will you turn to when he does you dirty? no one cause you have f*cked over everyone you dirty lil devil!
hahaha

United States

#84 Sep 28, 2011
why do you like old men? Is it because no one your own age wants you? Your fat and nasty! Just Sayin
correction

United States

#85 Oct 3, 2011
It is Baker now NOT Sanders!!!! get it right BAKER! And even though she has a chest like a 12 year old (small), He is still not that in to her because he (Mike) left her just like everyone else did! Cassie, how many men have you REALLY slept with over the years? Can we say easy! SLUTBUCKET
yucky

Terre Haute, IN

#86 Dec 6, 2011
She has been making her way around Mattoon now! I would say she has slept with about 2,000 men if not more.
truethat

Terre Haute, IN

#87 Dec 28, 2011
Your boyfriend mike has a girlfriend, how stupid are you?
chicago

Chicago, IL

#88 Dec 28, 2011
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>AH,HELL NO!!!
Up yours.Leave people a lone.
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#89 Dec 29, 2011
chicago wrote:
<quoted text>Up yours.Leave people a lone.
Care if I whoop yo ass?
Frankly

Chicago, IL

#91 Dec 29, 2011
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Care if I whoop yo ass?
You know how many cans of whoop ass are out there with your name on it? Come an get yo love!
lala

Terre Haute, IN

#92 Dec 31, 2011
bahahaha Another man left you Cassie, big shocker!
justice

Terre Haute, IN

#93 Jan 1, 2012
yucky wrote:
She has been making her way around Mattoon now! I would say she has slept with about 2,000 men if not more.
oh come on...2000??
cassie

Terre Haute, IN

#94 Jan 16, 2012
you are a joke girl, thats why no one wants you!
Jan Burno ANAL ANTAGONIST

Arroyo Grande, CA

#95 Jan 16, 2012
Hey, this Topix isn't about ME ME ME, JAN BURNO, QUEEN OF TOPIX, ANIMAL ANAL ANTICS, REAL AUTHENTIC PERVERT AND ANAL ANTAGONIST!! There, that's better. I have turned yet another Topix topic into a story about MY ASS AND THINGS I LIKE TO SHOVE UP IT!

JAN BURNO, QUEEN OF TOPIX, ANIMAL ANAL ANTICS, REAL AUTHENTIC PERVERT AND ANAL ANTAGONIST
DUCMANBAN

Chicago, IL

#96 Jan 17, 2012
Jan Burno ANAL ANTAGONIST wrote:
Hey, this Topix isn't about ME ME ME, JAN BURNO, QUEEN OF TOPIX, ANIMAL ANAL ANTICS, REAL AUTHENTIC PERVERT AND ANAL ANTAGONIST!! There, that's better. I have turned yet another Topix topic into a story about MY ASS AND THINGS I LIKE TO SHOVE UP IT!
JAN BURNO, QUEEN OF TOPIX, ANIMAL ANAL ANTICS, REAL AUTHENTIC PERVERT AND ANAL ANTAGONIST
This does not help you, your brother who is your cause.
lmao

Terre Haute, IN

#97 Feb 12, 2012
she is so fat now, omg no wonder u aint got a man! U still sneaking next door to ur only "friend" with the same name as u to sleep with her man? lmao yeah dirty everyone knows but her!
guppy

Anderson, IN

#99 Aug 1, 2012
correction wrote:
It is Baker now NOT Sanders!!!! get it right BAKER! And even though she has a chest like a 12 year old (small), He is still not that in to her because he (Mike) left her just like everyone else did! Cassie, how many men have you REALLY slept with over the years? Can we say easy! SLUTBUCKET
slutbucket, lmao I haven't heard that word used since high school 20 years ago
momof2

United States

#100 Aug 6, 2012
trashy people wrote:
Andy Cline is the father of her two kids. and anyone who knows the clines knows that they are nothing but trash! they are women-beating drug addicts who throw away their kids like they are nothing!!
i know for a fact andy was upset when those kids came back not as his!!! And I know lots of Clines that are AMAZING dads! Dont talk shit about things you know nothing about!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#101 Aug 7, 2012
shitago shut the fck up u ho

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#102 Oct 4, 2012
Cassie is sleeping with a married man! It is one of her friends husbands. I see not much has changed with her since she was a teenager.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#103 Oct 4, 2012
so if ur a friend tell her
Cassie sanders

San Angelo, TX

#104 Oct 21, 2012
I'm Cassie sanders but I ain't this cassie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Disclosure: Best Newspaper in Heartland ...May ... (Dec '15) 1 hr Jerry 236
Hilariously Harried Hackers In Harrisburg/HERE 1 hr Mark Zuckerberg 4
let's not forget your phone's gps either! 1 hr Stop smoking METH 3
help u & good guys 2 - toss your cookies 7 hr Janice Mills 5
Topix Must Have Responses 2 Howser/Watchdog Se... 7 hr Janice Mills 6
Kathy Rhoads 7 hr Charlotte 40
HOW TO CAPTURE ONLINE EVIDENCE – SCREENSHOTS Etc 11 hr Janice Mills 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages