Watchdogs Illegally Hold Private Meet...

Watchdogs Illegally Hold Private Meetings In Kansas Firehouse

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The County Hypocrits

Paris, IL

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Instead of nitpicking county meetings and claiming they are "illegal", the edgar county watchdogs need to look at the meetings they hold. Holding private meetings in a municipality's firehouse is highly improper and illegal. I guess they didn't read the statute on that. I'm sure the kansas citizens enjoy footing the bill for the watchdog's use of their town's firehouse and its utilities. Time to call these hypocrits out on their double standards...
Where Is The Beef

Casey, IL

#2 Feb 27, 2013
The County Hypocrits wrote:
Instead of nitpicking county meetings and claiming they are "illegal", the edgar county watchdogs need to look at the meetings they hold. Holding private meetings in a municipality's firehouse is highly improper and illegal. I guess they didn't read the statute on that. I'm sure the kansas citizens enjoy footing the bill for the watchdog's use of their town's firehouse and its utilities. Time to call these hypocrits out on their double standards...
Prove it and I will call them out on it myself.
WCF

Westville, IL

#3 Feb 27, 2013
The County Hypocrits wrote:
Instead of nitpicking county meetings and claiming they are "illegal", the edgar county watchdogs need to look at the meetings they hold. Holding private meetings in a municipality's firehouse is highly improper and illegal. I guess they didn't read the statute on that. I'm sure the kansas citizens enjoy footing the bill for the watchdog's use of their town's firehouse and its utilities. Time to call these hypocrits out on their double standards...
I see how it works for them. Do as we say not as we do. These guys are a joke and a menace to our county. Its time they be held accountable.
Frank Castle

Shepardsville, IN

#6 Feb 27, 2013
this coming from a gay guy that loves 10 year old boys and wiener dogs pretty tough there killer you need to look in the mirror you might see that queen your talking about gutless
Just Do It

Paris, IL

#7 Feb 27, 2013
I like what post #2 said - prove it.

I also like what post #4 said - Hold tham accountable if they were holding a eeting there.

But you can't do that until you can prove it.

So what are you going to do? Prove what you say and hold them accountable - or just sit there at your computer and run your mouth about what you don't know?
WCF

Westville, IL

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Just Do It wrote:
I like what post #2 said - prove it.
I also like what post #4 said - Hold tham accountable if they were holding a eeting there.
But you can't do that until you can prove it.
So what are you going to do? Prove what you say and hold them accountable - or just sit there at your computer and run your mouth about what you don't know?
Prove they aren't...
Just Do It

Paris, IL

#9 Feb 27, 2013
I'm not the one that said: "Time to call these hypocrits out on their double standards..."

Therefore no proof from me needed.
WCF

Westville, IL

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Just Do It wrote:
I'm not the one that said: "Time to call these hypocrits out on their double standards..."
Therefore no proof from me needed.
So you really have no reason to post in this topic then...
Just Do It

Paris, IL

#11 Feb 27, 2013
My reason is because I feel like it.
Somebody made an accusation and I am willing to get to the bottom of it - people like you just make it difficult.
Do you have a reason?
kansas man

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Feb 27, 2013
The County Hypocrits wrote:
Instead of nitpicking county meetings and claiming they are "illegal", the edgar county watchdogs need to look at the meetings they hold. Holding private meetings in a municipality's firehouse is highly improper and illegal. I guess they didn't read the statute on that. I'm sure the kansas citizens enjoy footing the bill for the watchdog's use of their town's firehouse and its utilities. Time to call these hypocrits out on their double standards...
Sure does looks like they don't want people to hear what you have brought to light...its apparent by how quickly they responded to your post that you hit a nerve...its known in kansas that the watchdogs meet there. Have them explain why john kraft's vehicle is parked outside the firehouse some evenings...I'm sure hes not a fireman so it can't be for a fire meeting.
ROFLMAO

Paris, IL

#14 Feb 27, 2013
"Kansas Man" - from Terre Haute - yer funny!
Courthouse

Paris, IL

#15 Feb 27, 2013
I heard they hold private meetings in the courthouse too, his truck was parked there all morning for the past 2 days.
Water District

Paris, IL

#16 Feb 27, 2013
I saw both their cars at the water district so they must think they can have their private meetings in any public building they want.
curious

Paris, IL

#17 Feb 27, 2013
If anyone actually saw such an act why didn't you stop and say something to them?

I am offering $500 to the first person that can prove they are holding private meetings in the kansas firehouse.
Brockton

Paris, IL

#18 Feb 27, 2013
I see both their trucks at the Brockton Community Building almost once a month. Could that be their regular secret meeting place? I heard it was a public building. Who do these people think they are?
Kreckman Building

Paris, IL

#19 Feb 27, 2013
I see them there too, WTF?
Isn't that owned by the county?
WCF

Westville, IL

#20 Feb 27, 2013
Yea its all very interesting when you start to judge them by their own standards...

How can you bully and preach to the whole county about things like this and then turn around and do it yourself?
Airport

Casey, IL

#21 Feb 28, 2013
I have seen their trucks at the airport lately - usually on a Tuesday night.

Maybe they're meeting there too.

This must be stopped.

How can we allow this to continue?
I support the dogs

United States

#22 Feb 28, 2013
I know for a fact they don't meet on any county property! More power to them, they are the only good that's coming from this county. How can you people continue to attack them? They prove everything they say with documents! I have yet to see them proven wrong! Keep up the good work dogs!
Secret Exposed

Casey, IL

#23 Feb 28, 2013
I hacked their email!

They are talking about having another meeting on March 13th at 9:00 am in the courthouse. I think they said Courtroom #1.

Let's all show up and bust up their little secret meeting.

This has got to stop now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jack and Angela Howser Sued by Estranged Daught... 18 min Facts FreedoMatter 2
Jack & Angela Howser: Civil Rights - Other - NO... 35 min He Who Speaks Truth 2
anyone hear about the lawsuit? 1 hr He Who Speaks Truth 4
Anyone hear about the Lawsuit against Angela & ... 1 hr He Who Speaks Truth 2
Testing for free speech 1 hr He Who Speaks Truth 4
Testing for free speech 3 hr Facts FreedoMatter 1
Yup yup yup I so CONTROL YOU JAN! 6 hr Dahlia Saper 2

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages