So Is This Here Duct Man Dead Or What

So Is This Here Duct Man Dead Or What

Posted in the Paris Forum

Jimmy King

Westville, IL

#1 Dec 19, 2012
So Is This Here Duct Man Dead Or What or did he get eaten by the wacko from Lansing?
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Jimmy King wrote:
So Is This Here Duct Man Dead Or What or did he get eaten by the wacko from Lansing?
Alls I got was a hummer from the fact king!!
tellin u

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Dec 19, 2012
lma
the REAL fact king

Taylorville, IL

#4 Dec 19, 2012
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Alls I got was a hummer from the fact king!!
I not into washed up old CRIPPLES......Besides I like F*CKING YOUR WIFE better than bouncing your head off the concrete.......Sorry about that load I just left in her old buddy she just begged me to do it for her Christmas gift to you.....Something about you liking to eat a cream pie for breakfast......
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#5 Dec 19, 2012
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Alls I got was a hummer from the fact king!!
Damn, King! I hope you put disinfectant on that right away!!
homey

Shepardsville, IN

#7 Dec 20, 2012
he was seen this morning at rk,"liars circle"
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Dec 20, 2012
homey wrote:
he was seen this morning at rk,"liars circle"
No, This morning I went to Charleston and beat the livin shit out the fact king!!!
Jimmy King

Westville, IL

#9 Dec 20, 2012
AMEN wished you would have called I live over that way the cho mo and his boy friend still aint figured it out yet bet their giggling like a couple of school girls right now reading this playing with theirselves thinking about shoving candy canes up their ass then licking them off
the REAL fact king

Tower Hill, IL

#10 Dec 20, 2012
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>No, This morning I went to Charleston and beat the livin shit out the fact king!!!
Shit CRIPPLE you cant even walk yet alone beat ANYONE up...... They only thing getting "beat up" when you are around is your wifes puss getting beat up by the donkey......Damn it must REALLY suck to be a CRIPPLE......& your wife has downs syndrome I can tell by her huge forehead.... or is that from the mule slapping it with his mule dong????
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#11 Dec 20, 2012
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>No, This morning I went to Charleston and beat the livin shit out the fact king!!!
My sources tell me factless is in the hospital courtesy of the King of Topix!! The thing is, King, if you got any blood on ya, better get that AIDS test. And pronto!
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#12 Dec 20, 2012
the REAL fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Shit CRIPPLE you cant even walk yet alone beat ANYONE up...... They only thing getting "beat up" when you are around is your wifes puss getting beat up by the donkey......Damn it must REALLY suck to be a CRIPPLE......& your wife has downs syndrome I can tell by her huge forehead.... or is that from the mule slapping it with his mule dong????
I tell you who REALLY sucks mules (well, a donkey actually) is your lovely daughter, Asswipia, in her starring role in the JAN PAYTON BURNO MILLS DONKEY SHOW AND EGG EXTRAVAGANZA! Damn, factless! At least you taught that skank SOMETHING! Wilbur, the Amorous Donkey and Wal-Mart Spokesperson, looks extremely satisfied after your lovely daughter, Asswipia, finishes her act!

Good job, LOSER!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Physically and mentally ,the fact king is down!!! But then , he is used to being down, suckin on a wee wee!!!
the REAL fact king

Taylorville, IL

#14 Dec 20, 2012
DUCT MAN wrote:
Physically and mentally ,the fact king is down!!! But then , he is used to being down, suckin on a wee wee!!!
No YOU are the CRIPPLE LOL....YOU are the one who doesn't have a leg to stand on LMAO.......Did you ever stop rolling around long enough to ask yourself WHY the lord took away the use of your legs??? What did you do to piss off the lord SO MUCH???? Donn't you worry CRIPPLE one day you will walk with the lord.....BUT until that time you are a cripple here on earth.......Silly CRIPPLE walking is for men......NOT CRIPPLES.......
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#15 Dec 20, 2012
DUCT MAN wrote:
Runs in factless' family! You should see factless' lovely daughter, Asswipia, go down on Wilbur, The Amorous Donkey and Wal-Mart Spokesperson!!

Chug a lug!!
homey

Shepardsville, IN

#16 Dec 20, 2012
Another Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Runs in factless' family! You should see factless' lovely daughter, Asswipia, go down on Wilbur, The Amorous Donkey and Wal-Mart Spokesperson!!
Chug a lug!!
Hey Mental Midget, you sure know alot about sexual deviate acts, sources tell me that's why you don't or can't teach school anymore, seems there are laws to protect the children from you.
the REAL fact king

Tower Hill, IL

#18 Dec 20, 2012
homey wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Mental Midget, you sure know alot about sexual deviate acts, sources tell me that's why you don't or can't teach school anymore, seems there are laws to protect the children from you.
LMMFAO...... Sounds like you know who the purple chicken is (or at least WHAT she is).....Tell us why she is not ALLOWED to teach children anymore????? Ok I will tell you why..... Its because SHE, just like BFGAY, IS A CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER. I have told all of topix this for a year now if it was not true BFGAY would have sued me by now.....But all the CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER does is run & hide waiting for "little jimmy" to be alone in the barn AGAIN.....
homey

Brazil, IN

#19 Dec 20, 2012
the REAL fact king wrote:
<quoted text>LMMFAO...... Sounds like you know who the purple chicken is (or at least WHAT she is).....Tell us why she is not ALLOWED to teach children anymore????? Ok I will tell you why..... Its because SHE, just like BFGAY, IS A CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER. I have told all of topix this for a year now if it was not true BFGAY would have sued me by now.....But all the CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER does is run & hide waiting for "little jimmy" to be alone in the barn AGAIN.....
7 months is not quite a year, you be a good little king and i will keep the truth.
WTF

Westville, IL

#22 Dec 21, 2012
the REAL fact king dude everybody is a child molester to you so quit looking in the mirror cho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks TOPIX MODS! 20 hr Prepped4SEVENTYea... 21
I believe JAN HAS A GERBIL UP HER WAZOO! 20 hr Prepped4SEVENTYea... 32
Art Reese found a sucker Tue username 6
Thanks Topix Moderators! Mar 26 Replies2PervPicTa... 6
Lifetime troll award Mar 26 Torie Osborn Heil... 22
Yellow Test Mar 25 AUDREY DA BOSS STROH 4
John Tingly I want my money back Mar 25 BMH 10

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance