Hang Tough Fact King
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MEE

Paris, IL

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Fact King,you have done the right thing by changing the tone of your posts.Stay strong,don't let the haters win.Don't respond to their illiterate attempts to drag you back into their vile and disgusting war of words.Please do not respond in kind and instead continue to take the high road.Don't go back to the dark side,you've done a good thing here.Let us hope others will soon follow suit.
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Nov 30, 2012
MEE wrote:
Fact King,you have done the right thing by changing the tone of your posts.Stay strong,don't let the haters win.Don't respond to their illiterate attempts to drag you back into their vile and disgusting war of words.Please do not respond in kind and instead continue to take the high road.Don't go back to the dark side,you've done a good thing here.Let us hope others will soon follow suit.
I'll be damned, Thimble found him a friend
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#3 Nov 30, 2012
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be damned, Thimble found him a friend
The King speaks the TRUTH!!

:)
the fact king

Taylorville, IL

#4 Nov 30, 2012
DUCT MAN wrote:
I bet you have plenty of friends down at the old folks home, they can't walk either!!! But that's good for you, it is harder for them to get away when you annoy them........
duame your a moron

Westville, IL

#5 Nov 30, 2012
but your hanging out at the library looking for boys and you know their watching you so thats the only reason your acting all nice
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#6 Nov 30, 2012
duame your a moron wrote:
but your hanging out at the library looking for boys and you know their watching you so thats the only reason your acting all nice
So true. An Amber alert has been issued for the Mattoon area for all parents to carry stun guns to deal with factless when he tries to ass rape their children. A trap is being set for factless but because of that damned Bill of Rights, even factless has rights, so we are planning to exercise OUR rights when he is least suspecting.

Please contribute to DuaMe's penile implant. This will hopefully give Jan Mills something else to do besides posting crazed lunacy on Topix.
the fact king

Taylorville, IL

#7 Nov 30, 2012
duame your a moron wrote:
Hey mullet man did the temp service let you off early today?
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#8 Nov 30, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Hey mullet man did the temp service let you off early today?
And that is why YOU, factless, are on here day and night??? Because you are a LEECH on the fabric of American society. You PRETEND to have money but you are really a hillbilly living up in Possum Holler with your 10,456 relatives (most married to EACH OTHER!) in your single wide, all of you collecting WELFARE and all of you CHILD MOLESTERS!!!

Sick little WIENER DOG with an 1/8-INCH PENIS.
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Nov 30, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you have plenty of friends down at the old folks home, they can't walk either!!! But that's good for you, it is harder for them to get away when you annoy them........
CHECKMATE
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#10 Nov 30, 2012
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>CHECKMATE
The King WINS ONCE AGAIN!!!

Long live the King of Topix, Duct Man!!!

Slink away, LOSERS, JAN MILLS, DUAME MILLS AND FACTLESS. You have LOST YET AGAIN!!!
the fact king

Tower Hill, IL

#11 Nov 30, 2012
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>CHECKMATE
I bet a WORTHLESS CRIPPLE such as yourself has A LOT of time to play chess, It's the PERFECT past time for someone who LOST THE USE OF THEIR LEGS.
RATBUSTER

Chicago, IL

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Another Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The King speaks the TRUTH!!
:)
OnlY in your ears DQ ...NOT DAIRY QUEEN NEITHER YOUUUUUU! GIVE ME A BIG OL'HUG ;)
nutcracker

Chicago, IL

#14 Dec 1, 2012
DUCT MAN wrote:
Wouldn't it feel nice to be a friend & have a real friend duck man?: Not just freedom hating people that rather relate to others productively on a human level, would rather pretend to be butt corks & purple squirrels, & maggot experts?
Try being kind to people instead of wasting time trying to get under their skin.
You might get a little satisfaction after trying to hurt people because they don't give into your tactics for control of topix, but I just bet it's short lived & you are more miserable & empty than we can even begin to imagine.
NutCracker

Chicago, IL

#15 Dec 1, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you have plenty of friends down at the old folks home, they can't walk either!!! But that's good for you, it is harder for them to get away when you annoy them........
He can not help losing his walking ability, but he can take a long hard look at his behaviour like some of us have done & change his vile manipulative behaviour towards others.
Possibly, his physical condition has made him feel helpless & that's why he has the need to pretend he is a king & in control of every one els& what thery post on topix..
I have known many handicapped people that started out very much like him that tried to manipulate & control people around them until they were corrected by people that cared enough to step up to the plate & say assertively, "STOP THAT!!!!;)"
NutCracker

Chicago, IL

#16 Dec 1, 2012
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>CHECKMATE
Not so... he was making an effort to pay a compliment to you, & forgetting your past transgressions is not an easy task for any one on here.
He's a little rusty that's all.
He will improve with time.
NutCracker

Chicago, IL

#17 Dec 1, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>I bet a WORTHLESS CRIPPLE such as yourself has A LOT of time to play chess, It's the PERFECT past time for someone who LOST THE USE OF THEIR LEGS.
But you will agree he can make his life more meaningful to himself & others by reaching out to others in his situation.
He might even consider mentoring young people that have lost the use of their legs.
There's a book written by Renee Bondt describing how she became paralysed BY SIMPLY FALLING OUT OF BED ONE EVENING.
She describes all of the emotions she struggled with before making up her mind that she would not let what happened destroy her life, but would make it count for something by helping others in her situation.
She sings a beautiful song "RUN ANOTHER DAY"

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#18 Dec 1, 2012
do you suppose nutcracker is blowing the factless king they way they go on about each other they they were in a same sex marriage
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#19 Dec 1, 2012
RATBUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>OnlY in your ears DQ ...NOT DAIRY QUEEN NEITHER YOUUUUUU! GIVE ME A BIG OL'HUG ;)
Don't TOUCH ME, you AIDS-RIDDEN THING, YOU!!!

HAHAHAHAHA! LOSERS!!!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#20 Dec 1, 2012
look here to see nutcracker and the factless king
http://www.isp.state.il.us/sor/sor.cfm
the fact king

Tower Hill, IL

#21 Dec 1, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
look here to see nutcracker and the factless king
http://www.isp.state.il.us/sor/sor.cfm
BFGAY we do not care about your "dating website" we all know you are proud of being on there, your daddy always told you that you would be famous one day.......Opps I am sorry YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOUR DADDY IS DO YA???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Selena Hall Tue Fecesdisclosure 2
Censoring Free Speech (Real Truth) Angela Dear ... Tue Fecesdisclosure 3
Censoring Real Truth adores Not Change It Or Ma... Tue Fecesdisclosure 2
Food Fights & COOKIE WARS Mon ProuDisclosure Ha... 8
"Fecesbook won't let us play...Wah Wah Waaaaaaa! Nov 29 Fecesdisclosure 4
Makes Me SAD Angela To See You Do This To Yours... Nov 28 Fecesdisclosure 5
Free Speech Exercised Here Proceed with Caution... Nov 26 BabeGotBack Wards 16

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance