Sex for favors

Since: Jul 10

Northern Cambria, PA

#143 Jul 14, 2010
Why are we judging people on their appearance...and how does some of this have anything to do with the topic......Just because an individual holds a position doesn't necessarily mean that we have to appreciate it but we need to respect it....If we don't like it then the voters may make an attempt to change it...It isn't worth the name calling and vicious and fictitious remarks that are being made......Stick to the topic....My guess is that the original topic is worn out and it is time to find a new one!
Seriously

Mooresville, IN

#144 Jul 14, 2010
Seriously wrote:
Actually, I knew Ray well enough to know what I'm talking about. I propose YOU do some research on his background from years' past and you, too, would think differently. And as far as the white horse - you can get on yours and ride off into the Twilight Zone until you know what you're talking about. Trust me when I say you need to shut up while you're ahead.
Doubt it....ROTFLMAO....you aren't as smart as you think you are and your threats aren't intimidating. This thread isn't for posting the past sins of a dead man (show some class). Perhaps someone should evaluate your moral fiber should you wish to get an orignal user name and publicly disclose your identity.
Seriously

Mooresville, IN

#145 Jul 14, 2010
And all of these creditials have one thing in common....a nice comfy office chair.

For more info on the good ol' boys Motley associates himself google Ed Buss, Dan Ronay, and J David Donahue. Edgar county is small potatoes compaired to these guys.

For more info check out this thread regarding Indiana DOC (Motley's former employer)
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/wish/TPB49G...
Sharpe wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my the above quotes are slanderous with nothing to back them up.
According to public information Motley has or is
A degree in Criminology
A degree in Business
A Adjunct Professor of Criminology
A Vietnam Veteran
A former Federal Prision Warden
A federal contractor with Homeland Security, Immigrations Customs and Enforcement (ICE) division.
Verses a gas station attendant with seminars / nice guy / good ole boy.

Northern Cambria, PA

#146 Jul 14, 2010
spelling rocks wrote:
Cody Keys, as crooked as his folks I am sure. I haven't heard anything about him being up there. I will have to look into that. The apple does not fall far from the tree there! I also have heard his mother is a thief who steals from the houses she sells. She got into some trouble for that awhile back. I am sure the boy would love to hide something for mommy. But, that family THINKS they are something special and I am sure our sheriff thinks so too.
You had better have your facts straight on this one....where do you get your information? Very slanderous comment and should be reported for abuse.....They might think they are special because they are a family and those without are sometimes quite jealous

Northern Cambria, PA

#147 Jul 14, 2010
FlyingHigh wrote:
What, you dont want to point out that I didn't put a period at the end of the second sentance?
amd you misspelled "sentence"
Not an English teacher

Terre Haute, IN

#148 Jul 15, 2010
resident59 wrote:
<quoted text>amd you misspelled "sentence"
...and you misspelled "and"

Location hidden

#149 Jul 15, 2010
Ok Seriously, I did what you asked and I am not sure why. What is it you want us to know about Ed Buss, Dan Ronay, and J David Donahue? They were all employees of State of Indiana reporting to Daniels? Haven't we all had an "employer" whom we didn't always agree with? I know I have and we have choices - stay or leave. I have known Motley for over half of his career. I am not sure why Motley has been brought into a thread for "sex for favors". He isn't the sheriff of your county, nor the "watch eye" of the employees of the jail. That would be your current sheriff. What I do know is Motley is a stand up kind of guy and your county would be well served if he were in the position.

Northern Cambria, PA

#150 Jul 15, 2010
I am not certain why several of the named individuals were ever brought into the "Sex for Favors" thread....
There are positive and negative arguments for both candidates but this is not the place to pursue them.
EMPTY

Greenwood, IN

#151 Jul 15, 2010
Again does anyone know what the jailers who were "forced" to resign are saying?

Are the Illinois State Police investigating the Sheriff's Office as previously suggested?

Get back on track...what in the heck went on in The Edgar County Jail?

Location hidden

#152 Jul 15, 2010
Seriously wrote:
And all of these creditials have one thing in common....a nice comfy office chair.
For more info on the good ol' boys Motley associates himself google Ed Buss, Dan Ronay, and J David Donahue. Edgar county is small potatoes compaired to these guys.
For more info check out this thread regarding Indiana DOC (Motley's former employer)
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/wish/TPB49G...
<quoted text>
I hardly think that Seriously knows the 1st thing about military service. Comfy office chairs are not included as issued equipment. Seriously would be better served in thanking our military service, including Motley.
no name

United States

#153 Jul 21, 2010
FlyingHigh wrote:
What, you dont want to point out that I didn't put a period at the end of the second sentance?
Just wanted to point out that you spelled sentence wrong too.
Mike

Clearfield, PA

#154 Jul 25, 2010
I was told that both correctional officers that were forced to quit both have jobs working at a prison in Indiana. I had heard that the reason they were let go was for political reasons then wrong doing. It is to bad there names got drug threw the mud.
MIKEY

League City, TX

#155 Aug 13, 2010
Don't ya just love elections
foggy dewherst

Paris, IL

#156 Aug 13, 2010
thats IT I've heard enough!!!!! foggy dewherst for sheriff
give me a break

Clearfield, PA

#157 Aug 19, 2010
spelling rocks wrote:
I agree that we need a new sheriff. I never disputed that argument. I just think it is a shame that 2 men got caught up in all of this, and the public will execute them before knowing the entire story.
let me tell you something so what if they would lose their pension i was let go of my job because someone spit food in my face and i said oh my god no investigation no unoin rep nothing tell me they shouldn't get the same treatmet thee should be no option it is a crime an hat is tht NO PENSION !!!!!!
spelling rocks

Paris, IL

#158 Aug 19, 2010
I don't know your situation, but what does that have to do with what we were talking about? Nothing.
What

Warren, PA

#159 Aug 20, 2010
All I hear is crickets in here.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#161 Aug 23, 2010
hey all u damn hosiers get back to ur own state this here Illinois
Teacher 1234

League City, TX

#162 Aug 23, 2010
All I can say is two good correctional officers lost their jobs and have moved on.

“Yadahim & Andet's love teepee”

Since: Aug 10

Home O's home on the range

#163 Aug 23, 2010
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela -jacK Howser's Jury Trial ReinStated-Civ... 2 hr HardC ock 2
Honey bee queen Thu HugeC ock 2
Kathy Rhoadd Sep 19 Old school 2
~ Food For Thought -Free Speech ~ Sep 18 HugeC ock 2
Redwood idiots Sep 15 U know 14
New Construction Sep 6 Who He Be 11
my nipple is limp Aug 29 Rick Davidson 4

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance