The Repugnant Crazy CU Gal Failed To Protect, Provide, & Guide Her Own Family

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RatCracker

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 3, 2012
while meddling into the lives of people she does not know.
She claims to be a researcher basing some off her crazy nonsense oF THE MURDER OF Kathie Payton on Topix posts & the notorious tabloid of Edgar County "The Disclosure"
Where do nuts like this come from when horrific tragedies happen?
As if the families don't have enough grief with out this topix "maggot researcher" & her insane accusations & threats.

Your husband & son could certainly use a little of the guidance you love to preach about & protection...you don't provide a very loving atmosphere...that is blatantly obvious by your insane postings on this site!

Take care of your own family & do what you tell others to do & butt out of other people's lives because your out of line, & have been for almost two years.

You have been warned properly!
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#2 Dec 3, 2012
I just KNEW you could not stay off of here, Jan!!! Everyone is ignoring you and you just could not STAND IT!! Much like factless.

Now, run along and stalk someone else. You were SHAMED in your accusations about CU previously. Remember your whole "Catherine Singer" debacle?

How COULD we forget??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LMFAO!!!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 3, 2012
TOOT TOOT !!!
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Yeah, gonna tell my tale
Come on,
Come on.
Give a listen,
Cause I was born lonely
Down by the riverside.
Learned to spin fortune wheel
And throw dice.
And I was just thirteen
When I had to leave home.
Knew I couldn't stick around,
Had to roam.
I ain't good lookin',
But you know I ain't shy.
Ain't afraid to look a girl
In the eye.
So if you need some lovin'
And you need it right away,
Just take a little time out
And maybe I'll stay.

Then I got to ramble,
Ramblin' man.
Lord I got to gamble,
Gamblin' man.
Ahh I got to ramble,
Ramblin' man.
And I was born a ramblin' gamblin' man.

I hope you got money,
Sho gonna need some.
Ain't gonna run on lovin'
And I got to run.
I got to keep movin',
Never gonna slow down.
You can have your funky world,
See ya 'round.

I got to ramble,
Ramblin' man.

Location hidden

#5 Dec 3, 2012
Thank you KING…my ramblin’ man still carries his badge and takes “good” care of me. And as for my son…the dumb bitch that’s pointing the finger and slandering me…LOL…he’s in the health care field…and I might just be working for him…”more than one way to skin a maggot” would explain WHY I get paid nicely and WHY my boss knows and reads what I post. Health care is a broad spectrum…LOL including MENTAL HEALTH…I bet you remember when I tried to get her to meet with me…Good to see ya posting this morning…Have a good one.
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Dec 3, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
Thank you KING…my ramblin’ man still carries his badge and takes “good” care of me. And as for my son…the dumb bitch that’s pointing the finger and slandering me…LOL…he’s in the health care field…and I might just be working for him…”more than one way to skin a maggot” would explain WHY I get paid nicely and WHY my boss knows and reads what I post. Health care is a broad spectrum…LOL including MENTAL HEALTH…I bet you remember when I tried to get her to meet with me…Good to see ya posting this morning…Have a good one.
DUCT MAN forgets nothing!!!!

Location hidden

#7 Dec 3, 2012
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>DUCT MAN forgets nothing!!!!
I try…but every time I turn the computer on there is this maggot with red lipstick on here.
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#8 Dec 3, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
I try…but every time I turn the computer on there is this maggot with red lipstick on here.
hahahaha!!

Don't worry, CU. I'm documenting Jan and Duame's stalking of YOU! For that eventual class-action lawsuit we all know is coming!!!
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Dec 3, 2012
Here we come, walking down the street
We get the funniest looks from everyone we meet.

Hey, hey, we're the monkees
And people say we monkey around,
But we're too busy singing
To put anybody down.

You know that we want to
Do what we like to do,
The only time we get restless
Is around something new

To put anybody down.

We're just trying to be friendly
So come and Hey, hey, we're the monkees
To put anybody down.

Anytime or anywhere, just look over your shoulder
Because we'll be standing there.

To put anybody down.

To put anybody down.

We're just trying to be friendly,
So come and Hey, hey, we're the monkees
To put anybody down.

Hey, hey, we're the monkees!
the fact king

Taylorville, IL

#10 Dec 3, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
So which one pissed you off more, the red lipstick on your computer OR THE RED LIPSTICK IN YOUR HUSBANDS JEANS????
the fact king

Taylorville, IL

#11 Dec 3, 2012
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>DUCT MAN forgets nothing!!!!
Your wife told me that after that last ass whipping I gave you your crippled ass couldn't even remember to change your depends.
the fact king

Taylorville, IL

#12 Dec 3, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
Wow you calling Jan a "dumb bitch" she must REALLY be getting under your skin to get a "professional" like you to use such language....... Why do you hate her so?????? Be sure to document that language when you present your "report" to your superiors. BTW You have to rely on family for a job???? Couldn't you get it on your own merit?????

Location hidden

#16 Dec 3, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you calling Jan a "dumb bitch" she must REALLY be getting under your skin to get a "professional" like you to use such language....... Why do you hate her so?????? Be sure to document that language when you present your "report" to your superiors. BTW You have to rely on family for a job???? Couldn't you get it on your own merit?????
Sorry about that…”my typewriter stuck…was suppose to be witch. And excuse me for misleading you on my son being my “boss” We have a business and each calls the other boss. There are so many more financial benefits for our co-owning multiple endeavors. I’d think a business man like yourself, wouldn’t need me to point that out to you. Maybe you should check with a good tax accountant. You wouldn’t want your daughter to have to sell that fancy dancy vette because of inheritance tax would you? After all just because I don’t brag about “my toys” doesn’t mean I don’t have any.
RatCrackers

Crete, IL

#17 Dec 3, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you calling Jan a "dumb bitch" she must REALLY be getting under your skin to get a "professional" like you to use such language....... Why do you hate her so?????? Be sure to document that language when you present your "report" to your superiors. BTW You have to rely on family for a job???? Couldn't you get it on your own merit?????
She tells one lie after another & it never ends...trying to make her or her family look important in some way.
The thought of her or the weird kid she birthed being in any part of the medical field where people are vulnerable makes me shudder!(if the poor guy wasn't bought & paid for+),,, we know her husband got his needs met somewhere else.
More than likely the reason for her fixation with maggots is because of all of the maggots her husband had attached to him when she picked him up down on skid row & dragged him home kicking & screaming!
Nurse Cratchet was in the mental health field & she was justas insane as cu poo,,,her son & hubby probaly pleaded for lobotomy's to be able to put up with her know it all attitude!
Can you imagine what it would be like?
We only see her on topix
RatCrackers

Crete, IL

#18 Dec 3, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>So which one pissed you off more, the red lipstick on your computer OR THE RED LIPSTICK IN YOUR HUSBANDS JEANS????
MEOW MEOW TOOT TOOT
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#19 Dec 3, 2012
RatCrackers wrote:
<quoted text>She tells one lie after another & it never ends...trying to make her or her family look important in some way.
The thought of her or the weird kid she birthed being in any part of the medical field where people are vulnerable makes me shudder!(if the poor guy wasn't bought & paid for+),,, we know her husband got his needs met somewhere else.
More than likely the reason for her fixation with maggots is because of all of the maggots her husband had attached to him when she picked him up down on skid row & dragged him home kicking & screaming!
Nurse Cratchet was in the mental health field & she was justas insane as cu poo,,,her son & hubby probaly pleaded for lobotomy's to be able to put up with her know it all attitude!
Can you imagine what it would be like?
We only see her on topix
"Ratcrackers": What the crazed shithouse rat, JAN PAYTON BURNO MILLS, has for her meals, my sources tell me. Before she has a run in the little wheel and then shreds bits of paper into a little nest.

Hope that clears things up for everyone!!

TOOT TOOT!!
the fact king

Tower Hill, IL

#20 Dec 3, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about that…”my typewriter stuck…was suppose to be witch. And excuse me for misleading you on my son being my “boss” We have a business and each calls the other boss. There are so many more financial benefits for our co-owning multiple endeavors. I’d think a business man like yourself, wouldn’t need me to point that out to you. Maybe you should check with a good tax accountant. You wouldn’t want your daughter to have to sell that fancy dancy vette because of inheritance tax would you? After all just because I don’t brag about “my toys” doesn’t mean I don’t have any.
You think too much of me CU, I think the inheritance tax is at 3.5 million then 45% after that (IF obama has his way & which I think he will) I think I will just squeak in under that LOL. I do have a GREAT accountant, there is a lot to be said for putting properties in a land trust, then your children can be beneficiaries of said land trust. Kinda funny my son & I are in business together & we call each other "the boss" all the time. He runs the day to day activity of the business. I am semi retired & just there to "council" him when needed. So in a way we are both the boss (I still do estimates & billing) Once again you & I are more alike than you like to admit. BTW did you see I have the purple chicken about to stroke just by ignoring him??? This is A LOT more fun than taunting him with "vile & polluted" posts.
the fact king

Tower Hill, IL

#21 Dec 3, 2012
Hey CU I am going to Champaign to eat at Biaggi's why don't you meet me (look for the guy who just doesn't fit in that place lol)....... I will check back in about 11pm. So whats the name of your business? Maybe I need some mental health counseling.....

Location hidden

#22 Dec 3, 2012
the fact king wrote:
Hey CU I am going to Champaign to eat at Biaggi's why don't you meet me (look for the guy who just doesn't fit in that place lol)....... I will check back in about 11pm. So whats the name of your business? Maybe I need some mental health counseling.....
Sorry…3.5 Million for the State of IL and they are actively trying to drop that, I understand. I believe the Federal is 6. A small parcel of farm ground (would never be developed residential or industrial) just sold this week for 12.3 K per acre.
And by small I mean less than 40 acres. No buildings and no recent updates such as tiling and drainage, storage, etc. Thanks for the almost apology by saying you’re in business with your son also. And FWI…I don’t hate anyone…it all has to do with RESPECT.

Oh and sorry, I think you are a little old for our specialty, but I do agree with “maybe I need some mental health counseling” I might be able to give you a reference for another practice.
RatCrackers

Crete, IL

#23 Dec 4, 2012
the fact king wrote:
Believe me she will take this seriously & not as you meant this. delusional people that pretend to be what they aren't feed off of any thing that keeps their crazy delusion going. This was like a shot of adrenalin to her...
the nut talks about skinning the people she calls maggots.
I seriously believe she has really skinned a few...more than likely her husband, who showed her the ultimate disrespect one could possibly show his wife by having a romance & adulterous affair with another woman. I bet she was educated too. That would fuel CU'S fire worse than her being pretty & sexy!

She could be like that nut who kidnaped women & skinned them for his own skin transplant!

Who knows what lurks in that dark mind of hers? If it's anything like what she posts God help any one within 5 feet of her.(Excluding her husband & son (maybe)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela's Hobby Helps Hubby! 20 hr Cause I Can 3
Angela's Hobby Helps Hubby Sat Jerry 1
hail storm roofing crews arrested for elegal me... Fri SpoonLicker 3
Poll Disclosure: Best Newspaper in Heartland ...May ... (Dec '15) Fri TheHoundOfHeavens... 182
Kathy Rhoads Fri Charlotte 35
Disxlosure is the best choice! (Nov '15) Jun 23 TwisterTramp 70
Bucket List Jun 21 The Cool Auntie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages