United States

#2 Dec 18, 2010
bearpaw wrote:
Stop in and say hi
Where did the old one go?
walmart employee

Racine, WI

#3 Dec 18, 2010
Who ever started this it is a BIG lie. Ray Weber is still the store manager.
DUCT MAN

United States

#4 Dec 18, 2010
walmart employee wrote:
Great, I was sure going to miss him!!
Tracy

Vincennes, IN

#5 Dec 18, 2010
They need to get rid of a guy named KEVIN C. that sleeps with all his co workers and passes his filth around! well I guess he keeps the public health dept in business!

Since: Dec 10

League City, TX

#6 Dec 18, 2010
So Tracy you not getting any?
Tracy

Vincennes, IN

#7 Dec 18, 2010
and Im glad!:)
bhaaf

Noblesville, IN

#8 Jan 1, 2011
Was he the one fighting in parking lot
What

Saint Elmo, IL

#9 Jan 1, 2011
Who?
cricket

Westville, IL

#10 Jan 4, 2011
Tracy, it sounds like your a little jealous?! If he's as filthy as you make him sound why didn't you get any? You must be pretty down on the ladder if he isn't putting out to you!! I've known him for a long time and he's only slept with 3 girls from there and he's worked there for like 10 years. Thats better than some of the others that work there and you aren't naming. I think you should get your facts straight before you start running your mouth! bhaaf, no he isn't the one that was fighting in the parking lot. That wasn't an employee
Tracy

Vincennes, IN

#11 Jan 5, 2011
Sounds like cricket wants some of that. hahahahah. maybe you should get ur facts straight cause here are a few just off the top of my head....Brittney H, Charla, Carla S, Brittney B, Crystal, I could go on and on but I don't have all night. So Im sure you can guess that I work there too "cricket" Im pretty sure I know who u are. So take it from yourself and get YOUR facts straight!
Tracy

Vincennes, IN

#12 Jan 5, 2011
My point was proved when you knew exactly who i was talking about without putting his last name on there, so thank you Cricket!
Charla

United States

#13 Jan 6, 2011
I dont know who this "tracy" is but keep my name out of ur mouth!!! obviously u "think" you know all about kevin but you dont!! u must be jealous of something or u wouldnt be startin anything about him!! how about u drop it a grow the hell up!!
Tracy

Vincennes, IN

#14 Jan 6, 2011
sorry if the truth of his ways hurt you, you will see.
DUCT MAN

United States

#15 Jan 6, 2011
walmart employee wrote:
Is he related to the grill people?

Since: Dec 10

League City, TX

#16 Jan 6, 2011
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Is he related to the grill people?
Hey Duct Man you looking for grilled popcorn?
Brittney H

Westville, IL

#17 Jan 6, 2011
Keep my name out of this also !!! I think ur just trying to start drama that isn't needed !!! And as far as u working at Wal-Mart use ur real name cause we don't have a "Tracy" at our store ... No one cares if you don't like him, I'm sure you aren't the only one !!! We all learn from our mistakes, u dont have to broadcast it all over topix ...
Brittney H

Westville, IL

#18 Jan 6, 2011
Tracy wrote:
My point was proved when you knew exactly who i was talking about without putting his last name on there, so thank you Cricket!
And considering he is the only KEVIN C. at Wal-Mart I don't think it was very hard for cricket to figure out who the hell you were talkin about !!!
eerrr

Tyrone, PA

#19 Jan 6, 2011
I know one thing after reading this thread, I am going to be looking at name tags from now on.
cricket

Westville, IL

#20 Jan 6, 2011
Your right Brittney, it wasn't hard for me to figure it out. And "Tracy" if you think you know who I am how about you tell me! I'm not who you think I am! And I have my facts straight, he's never slept with Carla or Crysal. Seriously you crack me up. Grow up and get a life of your own to put all of this site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HOWSERS Are SUED In Nasty Civil Rights -OTHER L... 45 min Insult N Censor C... 1
CivilRights R Free 3 hr Control N Snatch 1
CivilRights - Conspiracy - Censorship - 4 hr SchlongSlinger 2
David McIntyre 10 hr Tube Steak 4
lol roflmfao hahaha Mon Tube Steak 1
Dee Burgen is running for Sheriff (Sep '13) May 18 Justice 4 Jade Green 77
John Tingley osha calling S B May 18 pork chop 3

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages