New house behind crestwood

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
neighbors

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Should have a ordinance on how a new house should look.
That is a ugly house that don't fit into neighborhood

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 4, 2012
so really who cares your a hosier like them retards in charleston il
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#3 Dec 4, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
so really who cares your a hosier like them retards in charleston il
At least they are not a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER LIKE YOU.......LMAO

Location hidden

#4 Dec 5, 2012
and you have just proved my point your a coward we all knew it your gutless so admit it so it looks like your a stalker like jannie poo you have no friends in jail do you?
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#5 Dec 5, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
and you have just proved my point your a coward we all knew it your gutless so admit it so it looks like your a stalker like jannie poo you have no friends in jail do you?
Hey BFGAY aka CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER...... nice to see you got up at 5am today to STALK your FACT KING.......BTW I still have the proof of who you are & that you, BFGAY, are a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER.....
Another Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#6 Dec 5, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Hey BFGAY aka CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER...... nice to see you got up at 5am today to STALK your FACT KING.......BTW I still have the proof of who you are & that you, BFGAY, are a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER.....
And nice to see you, factless, posting in the middle of the night up in Possum Holler in your toiletless single wide, instead of out ass raping 10-year-old boys!! Good job, factless.

Now, provide that fax number of yours and I will fax you PROOF that YOU are the CHILD MOLESTER TO END ALL CHILD MOLESTERS. Bet you won't, CHICKENSHIT!!

Location hidden

#7 Dec 5, 2012
no you dont if you you would have posted my name by now so we all know your a gutless coward and if you ever meet me well it wil be your last meeting
Another Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#8 Dec 5, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
no you dont if you you would have posted my name by now so we all know your a gutless coward and if you ever meet me well it wil be your last meeting
My sources at the FBI have provided me with PROOF of factless' child molestation arrests, most of which INVOLVE HIS CHILDREN. I have offered to fax him this proof if he provides me a fax number, but he REFUSES TO DO THIS. Factless is a total CHICKENSHIT: Accusing others of what he himself IS--NUMBER ONE ON THE FBI'S CHILD PREDATOR WANTED LIST...

Our factless....
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#9 Dec 5, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
BFGAY you were at the court house that day & this is A FACT according to YOUR OWN POST, so why did you tuck tail & run???? The only logical conclusion is that you are a coward & you know I am telling the truth about you
seven

Windsor, WI

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Did you really start a forum about this?

Location hidden

#11 Dec 6, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>BFGAY you were at the court house that day & this is A FACT according to YOUR OWN POST, so why did you tuck tail & run???? The only logical conclusion is that you are a coward & you know I am telling the truth about you
yada yada yada u sound like jannie poo post the same thing over and over
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#12 Dec 6, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
<quoted text>yada yada yada u sound like jannie poo post the same thing over and over
Why wouldn't I state THE TRUTH about you over & over again. 1) You are a COWARD who had a PERFECT chance to confront me at the Edgar county court house. & 2) THAT YOU ARE A CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER......When you have the FACTS to back you up you don't have to go on insane rants like you & the purple chicken.......
Wilbur

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Dec 6, 2012
And how many new homes were built in Paris this year?
Shop Paris first, shop Walmart.
GOAT SELLER

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Dec 6, 2012
neighbors wrote:
Should have a ordinance on how a new house should look.
That is a ugly house that don't fit into neighborhood
UHM, I would be more concerned about the goats that that will be grazing on that three acres!!! OH Yea, If you are going to get on here, watch your sentence structure, you sound like a damned idiot!!!
GOAT SELLER

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Dec 6, 2012
The hairstyles are frizzier but the arguments on taxes are the same. In 1985 President Ronald Reagan said business executives shouldn't pay lower tax rates than their secretaries. That's just the pitch President Barack Obama is making a generation later, according to a video going viral on Reddit and elsewhere.

Location hidden

#17 Dec 6, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Why wouldn't I state THE TRUTH about you over & over again. 1) You are a COWARD who had a PERFECT chance to confront me at the Edgar county court house. & 2) THAT YOU ARE A CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER......When you have the FACTS to back you up you don't have to go on insane rants like you & the purple chicken.......
the coward would be you you claim to know who im am but you wont post my name so your a retard gutless coward no balls boy lover
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#18 Dec 6, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
<quoted text>the coward would be you you claim to know who im am but you wont post my name so your a retard gutless coward no balls boy lover
If you are really THAT interested in my BALLS just ask your mom......THEY WERE JUST IN HER MOUTH...LMAO
Wilbur

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Dec 7, 2012
What was the net gain or loss of employment in Paris this year? Of those jobs added, if any, what was the average wage compared to the average wage of the community? What is happening to the average age in the community? What is the per cent of employment and of people on public assistance? Not casting stones just wondering if anyone is asking these questions. Shop Paris first, shop Walmart.
RATBUSTER Buster

Westville, IL

#20 Dec 7, 2012
does the fact king like getting into Necrophilia becasue he talks a lot about having sex with dead people could this be his mommy issue might he have had sex with her
Another Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#21 Dec 7, 2012
RATBUSTER Buster wrote:
does the fact king like getting into Necrophilia becasue he talks a lot about having sex with dead people could this be his mommy issue might he have had sex with her
Necrophilia and mommy issues are the TIP OF THE ICEBERG with our little factless. Believe me, if it gets near, he ASS RAPES IT!! You don't want to know what factless was doing in the Mattoon Cemetery...

Really, you don't....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Can'T take Truth Angela? Stop telling lies! Can... 9 hr TruthTeller 2 1
Poll Thanks 4 proofreading! Does TABLOIDisclosure us... 9 hr truth 3
Poll Was Duane MillStalked/ Badgered by Bottomfeeder... 10 hr truth 1
Poll Has TABLOIDisclosure used Topix Forum for promo... 15 hr truth 3
straight ignorant Sat Ghost Da Flappin ... 2
Poll Is DuaMe really DEAD??? Jul 31 Jerry da DBag 22
Poll Pray TABLOIDi$closure soon fades into oblivion.... Jul 31 Truth 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages