|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Special Meeting : Bogue eviction vote.

Earlier this week Dan Bruner, Jeff Voight, and Kirk Allen strolled into the courtroom confident that the plan they had come up with would be foolproof. It turned out to be a fools errand instead.

Prior to the meeting the three agreed to vote in favor of the first motion to evict rusty bogue from the edgar county airport. But then Bruner was to make a second motion to rework a lease with bogue. On command jeff voight seconded it and a new motion was to be voted on. With a 3-2 passage the courtroom erupted in applause. Apparently all involved in the ill conceived plan were unaware that they were incorrect in their understanding of the rules of order. Bruner, Voight, and allen had made an amateurish mistake in thinking that the second motion would nullify the first. They would soon discover that it didn't.

After discovering his plan had backfired and that bogue's eviction would go, allen became angry. A visually agitated kirk allen then began his (not in an inside voice) tirade and name calling to a group of officials and bystanders. It was stopped fairly quickly but not before allen had already made a complete jackass out of himself in front of everyone. Apparently somebody should have done a little better research. Still this is no excuse for the behavior of allen or Dan Bruner, who was seen storming off. Nice behavior outta guys looking out for edgar county's best interest.

Kirk Allen

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

That's interesting! I am not on the board so had no vote on the matter so please explain?

There was no EVICTION vote. In fact, no eviction can take place without the board making that decision which they did not. Quite the opposite.

I was there and I asked again, for the third month in a row, WHAT STATE STATUTE does the airport follow? There are multiple statutes and depending on how things were set up determines how the Airport Board is to be created and ran.

To this day not one person has been able to answer that question.

Want to place any bets on your stupidity?

The first vote was proper. Terminate the current lease, as it was far from a busienss lease. That was the right action.

Second motion, clearly blindsided Chris Patrick as it put in motion the establishment of a lease with RSB. So what is it that you think backfired?
I Understand

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

So that's why you made a jackass out of yourself...
Finally

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Thank you Kirk, Bruner, and Voight! Its so past time that the citizens of Edgar county have finally had their eyes opened! Chris you need to dig yourself a hole, climb in, and never come out! Shame on Heltsley and Jeness, for being Patricks patsy. YOU BOTH should climb in with Patrick!!!!
Delusions of Grandeur

Bloomingdale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

He acts like he's on the board but like he said he isn't. That would never happen in a million years hahahaha I don t know what bs he is talking about but he sure sounds pissed to me. Keep talking yor clown talk Kirk it takes me back to the bozo show. Those were the good ol days.
wet dream

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I didnt read the statute wrote:
Special Meeting : Bogue eviction vote.
Earlier this week Dan Bruner, Jeff Voight, and Kirk Allen strolled into the courtroom confident that the plan they had come up with would be foolproof. It turned out to be a fools errand instead.
Prior to the meeting the three agreed to vote in favor of the first motion to evict rusty bogue from the edgar county airport. But then Bruner was to make a second motion to rework a lease with bogue. On command jeff voight seconded it and a new motion was to be voted on. With a 3-2 passage the courtroom erupted in applause. Apparently all involved in the ill conceived plan were unaware that they were incorrect in their understanding of the rules of order. Bruner, Voight, and allen had made an amateurish mistake in thinking that the second motion would nullify the first. They would soon discover that it didn't.
After discovering his plan had backfired and that bogue's eviction would go, allen became angry. A visually agitated kirk allen then began his (not in an inside voice) tirade and name calling to a group of officials and bystanders. It was stopped fairly quickly but not before allen had already made a complete jackass out of himself in front of everyone. Apparently somebody should have done a little better research. Still this is no excuse for the behavior of allen or Dan Bruner, who was seen storming off. Nice behavior outta guys looking out for edgar county's best interest.
Go get drunk and beat your wife again.
Youre all Aholes

Paris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Finally wrote:
Thank you Kirk, Bruner, and Voight! Its so past time that the citizens of Edgar county have finally had their eyes opened! Chris you need to dig yourself a hole, climb in, and never come out! Shame on Heltsley and Jeness, for being Patricks patsy. YOU BOTH should climb in with Patrick!!!!
My my my such anger. Has to be one of you crazy bogues or a watchdog. Nobody cares about your guys f'ed up situation. Not enough to talk that crazy talk. In fact I'm getting bored of the shit. Quit f'ing around people and just get on with life. Friggan psychos
wet dream

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Delusions of Grandeur wrote:
He acts like he's on the board but like he said he isn't. That would never happen in a million years hahahaha I don t know what bs he is talking about but he sure sounds pissed to me. Keep talking yor clown talk Kirk it takes me back to the bozo show. Those were the good ol days.
I said, "Go get drunk and beat your wife again."
Well Said

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Youre all Aholes wrote:
<quoted text>
My my my such anger. Has to be one of you crazy bogues or a watchdog. Nobody cares about your guys f'ed up situation. Not enough to talk that crazy talk. In fact I'm getting bored of the shit. Quit f'ing around people and just get on with life. Friggan psychos
Well said!!!! I think it applies here hahahahaha
stop daddy

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Youre all Aholes wrote:
<quoted text>
Even your own kid knows you beat your wife you drunk. Out of the mouths of babes!
Ugly Faces

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Damn it got petty in here lolol You all can't help it...it's your way...
wet dream

Paris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Ugly Faces wrote:
Damn it got petty in here lolol You all can't help it...it's your way...
No, you started this thread with your petty lies.
Isaf Smack Down

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

word has it that Isaf put the smack down on Chris Patricks attempt to evict RSB! Patrick left the courthouse like a 6 year old who just lost their sucker! Little boy didn't get his way!

Way to go Mark!
Confused

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I'm confused why are the Bogues being evicted from the airport but then going to be offered another lease? Why can't both parties agree to modify the present lease?
I also question why Chris Pattrick doesn't man up and resign. It appears to me after reading the Statue that it is a conflict of interest unless he doesn't sell concrete to the County.
Pink Panties

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

If I can get 5000 likes, I can get a new dog!!!
Catherine Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

wet dream wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you started this thread with your petty lies.
My sources tell me this poster is an inmate at the Westfield Correctional facility who has been granted internet privileges for blowing the guards.

Hope that clears things up for you!
Catherine Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

LOL. My bad. That would be WESTVILLE Correctional Facility! My sources mix up their pedophile convicts all the time!
WCF

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Wooo hoooo You guys get awfully worked up over some guy in prison. Must be saying things you dont want people to hear. Its good to have these discussions. Its pretty challenging...It appears some of you were on the debate teams in high school or college. You keep me on my toes with your responses. Quite highbrow. Hey I gotta go,the next guy in line behind me is gonna shank me if i dont let him on the computer. Ill catch yu guys on later.
Catherine Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

WCF wrote:
Wooo hoooo You guys get awfully worked up over some guy in prison. Must be saying things you dont want people to hear. Its good to have these discussions. Its pretty challenging...It appears some of you were on the debate teams in high school or college. You keep me on my toes with your responses. Quite highbrow. Hey I gotta go,the next guy in line behind me is gonna shank me if i dont let him on the computer. Ill catch yu guys on later.
I do admire your entrepreneurial spirit! It isn't EVERY INMATE who would consider trading blowjobs for internet access. If you are ever released, you should consider contacting factless QUEEN in Mattoon. He has made his way in this world from the single wide up in Possum Holler that he was whelped in to the title of Owner of the World-Wide Wiener Dog Jacker Emporium of Mattoon!!! I always say, a man's reach should exceed his grasp. Especially if that grasp involves 10-year-old boys and wiener dogs!
jimmy wells boobie man

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

so boobies im i going to look at now

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Paris Forum right now

Search the Paris Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
jennifer davidson 7 min Bull 24
hottest mail carrier in chrisman 3 hr looking 1
Kevin kuhn 3 hr Really 19
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr AnyCommieWillDoCantBWorse 3,829
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Religionthebiglie 48,888
America Should Stand With Israel! 12 hr LOYALTY 1
cody s. 12 hr jenn 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Paris People Search