Kirk & The Desperate Housers Want To ...

Kirk & The Desperate Housers Want To Silence Their Critics

Posted in the Paris Forum

Banpaparazzzidog s

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 17, 2013
It seems Kirk & the desperate Housers aren't satisfied with using
smear tactics on their web site & "paper" to silence anyone who dares to criticise their mission to have the last word on just about every issue whether it be an important one, or as trivial as paper clips vs. rubber bands.
They don't want any voice to be heard but theirs, and try
to prevent average citizens to speak on Topix, a site created for them to also have a voice in issues that effect their lives.
They do not want open communication between citizens, & agressively join in with the regular topix trolls to silence serious posters who share views that are contrary to theirs,or criticize their unethical conduct.
They change the subject, attack the critic by calling names..anything to take the focus off of their egotistical mission
to usurp power from elected representatives & the average citizen
who they truly believe are their inferiors.
If It Doesnt Fit

Paris, IL

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Too much wine at communion this morning?
Dog Abuser

Paris, IL

#3 Mar 17, 2013
Hi,
My name is Jan, and I abuse my dogs.

Paris, IL

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Jan,
If you reply to any post in this thread you are confirming you are a dumbass.
Science is cool

Denver, CO

#5 Mar 17, 2013
Banpaparazzzidogs wrote:
smear tactics on their web site & "paper" to silence anyone who dares to criticise their mission to have the last word on just about every issue whether it be an important one, or as trivial as paper clips vs. rubber bands.
to prevent average citizens to speak on Topix, a site created for them to also have a voice in issues that effect their lives.
They do not want open communication between citizens, & agressively join in with the regular topix trolls to silence serious posters who share views that are contrary to theirs,or criticize their unethical conduct.
They change the subject, attack the critic by calling names..anything to take the focus off of their egotistical mission
So, Jan, tell us, why DOES YOUR DAUGHTER, AUDRA, HATE YOU? We have all learned the news that Fat king is her baby daddy and she too, like you both, resembles an inflamed rectum, AND that Audra had to FLEE TO FLORIDA to stop the abuse in your household.

So, tell us, Jan: What IS IT about you and Kathie that makes your progeny HATE YOUR GUTS???

And does DuaMe know that Audra is not HIS??

ENquiring minds want to know, Jan?
Science is cool

Denver, CO

#6 Mar 17, 2013
Reply wrote:
Jan,
If you reply to any post in this thread you are confirming you are a dumbass.
Believe me, we realized that fact a long time ago!
Good Assessment

Paris, IL

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Banpaparazzzidogs wrote:
You have it correct and then they were all kind enough to prove your point once again with idiotic posts lol but we are talking about a janitor that can't hold a job and a volunteer fireman. The rest of the watchdogs are also government employees of some kind...no real community contributors in that group. All on the tit...not on their own.
Science is cool

Denver, CO

#8 Mar 18, 2013
Good Assessment wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it correct and then they were all kind enough to prove your point once again with idiotic posts lol but we are talking about a janitor that can't hold a job and a volunteer fireman. The rest of the watchdogs are also government employees of some kind...no real community contributors in that group. All on the tit...not on their own.
Are you up Jan's ass like fat king too? Must be a bit crowded up there but then Jan has an extremely large and roomy bottom, so HAVE FUN!
The LBC

Denver, CO

#10 Mar 18, 2013
the REAL fact king wrote:
the bigger the better baby I love her ass and the rim jobs I give her
FAT king, you need to support your baby momma, Jan, and your daughter, Audra, who had to flee to Florida so you would not pimp her out in your Wiener-Dog-Jacking Emporium and Used Car Lot. Though I hear Jan has DISOWNED Audra and now Audra is reduced to walking the low track in Miami's Cuban District.

You need to support your children. Do NOT take the example of Jan and Kathie, FAT king. TAKE CARE OF AUDRA.
The LBC

Denver, CO

#12 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>You have no right to talk about family.....You leave your mommy in a dirty depends all day so you can "romance" bend over bob in a rented limo......You have been chased out of paris because you were caught teaching your son "sucky poo" how to give a blow job & when you walk in on your daddy f*cking the cat you beat him for not doing it right..... I just guess it was the way you were raised........
My parents are DEAD, you moron. So, is your mommy DEAD OR ALIVE? You have obviously LIED because you said you inherited her "investment grade vehicles" but then later declared she was alive and you were CHANGING HER DEPENDS.

Which IS IT, FAT BOY???

Either way, you are a LOSER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

SUCKS TO BE YOU FAT BOY AND RULES TO BE ME ME ME!!!$$$$$$$
The LBC

Denver, CO

#13 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>You have no right to talk about family.....You leave your mommy in a dirty depends all day so you can "romance" bend over bob in a rented limo......You have been chased out of paris because you were caught teaching your son "sucky poo" how to give a blow job & when you walk in on your daddy f*cking the cat you beat him for not doing it right..... I just guess it was the way you were raised........
And exactly WHY DON'T YOU SUPPORT YOUR DAUGHTER, AUDRA, with your BABY MOMMA, JAN MILLS???? You huff and puff and talk about child molestation and jacking wiener dogs but you refuse to explain why you will NOT SUPPORT AUDRA IN FLORIDA.

Does DuaMe in his half-dead state realize that you are Audra's daddy, fat boy? Poor DuaMe. Half dead and now cuckolded.
The LBC

Denver, CO

#16 Mar 19, 2013
BTW my "sources" tell me I want Kirk and Jack in a closet so I can lick the balls
Oh, we believe you, fat boy! You obviously have many "issues" surrounding your homosexuality. Come out of the closet, fat king! It's the 21st Century! You are free to marry that wiener dog of yours and to jack your dead mother you keep under your single wide, no matter how DISGUSTING AND PERVERTED the rest of us think you ARE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exit Act - Dutch Act - Final Curtain 4 Jerry?? 1 hr Piss N Vinegar Do... 1
hey angela dear - toying with you! altamont!!!! 1 hr tell it 6
Watchdogs Mysteriously Silent on NTSB Report 2 hr County Mounty 2
Poll Hell Hath No Fury Than Citizens Victimized By _... 3 hr REAL TRUTH 10
Poll SKANKS Gave US Offer! REFUSED. 4 hr Piss N Vinegar Do... 1
how deleted posts work 5 hr Piss N Vinegar Do... 4
Poll Hell hath no fury like citizens victimized by__... 5 hr REAL TRUTH 3
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE