Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#140 Aug 19, 2012
DuaneMills looks like ur little boy friend is gonna cut you off so who you gonna sleep with when you come to Paris next time or are you going to drive to charelston?
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#141 Aug 19, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
DuaneMills looks like ur little boy friend is gonna cut you off so who you gonna sleep with when you come to Paris next time or are you going to drive to charelston?
Hey BOB how the life of a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER & a common thief going????? YOU NEVER ANSWERED THE QUESTION ....WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO STEAL FROM WAL*MART???? Was it tampons? KY jelly? butt plugs?

Location hidden

#142 Aug 20, 2012
dont need it im clean but chumpo ur time is coming when jannie poo finds out bout u and DuaneMills but she is so stupid he cant handle the truth bout u 2 butt plugs
wilbur

Terre Haute, IN

#143 Aug 20, 2012
I just love these posts repesentng Paris. Shop Paris first, shop Walmart.
RESEARCHER

Chicago, IL

#144 Aug 20, 2012
wilbur wrote:
We shop Walmart when we are in town...as well as the smaller shops on Main Street.
never run into these topix craphouse drag queens wilbur.
Seems that since the raid on the craphouse popcorn perv club they live only on topix.
Cease and Desist

Pismo Beach, CA

#145 Aug 20, 2012
wilbur wrote:
Yes, WILLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBBBURRRRRRRR , and I just love posts like yours that "repesent" an example of inbred hillbillies!
RESEARCHER

Chicago, IL

#146 Aug 20, 2012
Cease and Desist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, WILLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBBBURRRRRRRR , and I just love posts like yours that "repesent" an example of inbred hillbillies!
imbred drag
queens thrown out of the service for indecent exposure

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#147 Aug 20, 2012
RESEARCHER wrote:
<quoted text>imbred drag
queens thrown out of the servicie for indecent exposure
HIPPOCRITE: Hope you have that documented and proof of everything YOU post, Jan...Thought you were going to use your own name. It's very good to hear your researcher shops in Paris...hmmm could we see a sales slip?

Location hidden

#148 Aug 20, 2012
RESEARCHER wrote:
<quoted text>imbred drag
queens thrown out of the service for indecent exposure
well yes you are all the above
wilbur

Terre Haute, IN

#150 Aug 21, 2012
Keep showing that Paris pide. Shop Paris first, shop Walmart.
CEASE AND DESIST

Pismo Beach, CA

#151 Aug 21, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
<quoted text>well yes you are all the above
:)
Interesting

Chicago, IL

#152 Aug 22, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think you had the opportunity to find out my connections to Terry’s case, but no nothing doing…I was crazy cu…you also would have found out who Darren is….but no nothing doing again…When people give you a chance to prevent your on going FAILURES you refuse…I wish you’d give up trying to GUESS who we are and what we do or are employed by, you continue to make a moronic “cat in the litter box” fool of your self. TOOT TOOT MEOW
Darren pd. by cu to help assault Jan?
Interesting

Chicago, IL

#153 Aug 22, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
HIPPOCRITE: Hope you have that documented and proof of everything YOU post, Jan...Thought you were going to use your own name. It's very good to hear your researcher shops in Paris...hmmm could we see a sales slip?
I don't get paid it's from the heart!
see you in court.
JAN PAYTON BURNO MILLS

Pismo Beach, CA

#154 Aug 22, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get paid it's from the heart!
see you in court.
OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! Cease and desist first thing in the morning with your bad self. My stomach HURTS!!!
Unbelievable

Chicago, IL

#156 Aug 22, 2012
So now you not only correct grammar but you explain what and why? I think we might let God decide who deserves what. You are someone that has to much time. I've read your posts and you need a focus other than Jan and your opinions on the case. Obviously your not a lawyer, judge, or anyone who has a true say on anything other than topics. You are not and never will be a commander or chief. Your just and old ass snitch that probably crawled in a fox hole during the war cause you couldn't fight. Your words mean nothing to Paris and its community. Justice will be served and you might just get yours. Murder is never ok. If Terry was unhappy in his situation, he had the freedom to get a job and remove himself from the ABUSE. He will get many years for this, no matter what you wish pussy. Grab your nuts and get a job before you yourself hurt anyone else. Or do us all a favor and ..........
BANJANBURNOMILLSFECES wrote:
<quoted text>
First, you have an 8-year-old mother, Poo, and now Terry has 53 mothers!! You really need to GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT.
Since none of your CHIT-RAT FAMILY would help Terry, he had to take matters into his own hands. Sometimes these things are necessary, as in this case. He solved his own problem, since you CHIT RAT BURNO/MILLS KLAN MEMBERS would do NOTHING TO HELP.
Terry deserves his freedom. His actions were necessary and justifiable. END OF STORY.
JAN PAYTON BURNO MILLS

Pismo Beach, CA

#157 Aug 22, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
So now you not only correct grammar but you explain what and why? I think we might let God decide who deserves what. You are someone that has to much time. I've read your posts and you need a focus other than Jan and your opinions on the case. Obviously your not a lawyer, judge, or anyone who has a true say on anything other than topics. You are not and never will be a commander or chief. Your just and old ass snitch that probably crawled in a fox hole during the war cause you couldn't fight. Your words mean nothing to Paris and its community. Justice will be served and you might just get yours. Murder is never ok. If Terry was unhappy in his situation, he had the freedom to get a job and remove himself from the ABUSE. He will get many years for this, no matter what you wish pussy. Grab your nuts and get a job before you yourself hurt anyone else. Or do us all a favor and .......... <quoted text>
What, your private penis hasn't found out who I am yet, DuaMe?? How's that whole "best lawyer ever" working out for ya.
At least I HAVE nuts. Jannie the Poo cut off yours a long time ago, DuaMe. Sad, truly truly sad, to see someone so PUSSY WHIPPED that he has to sit in his toiletless single wide in front of his TRS-80 defending his skanky pole-dancing wife and her 8-year-old fellow pole dancing mother. Or he'll be in trouble with the Wrath of Jannie the Poo!!!!
Unbelievable

Chicago, IL

#158 Aug 22, 2012
I'm from Paris, born and raised. Never comment, just read. I just wanted to let you know what an ass you make of yourself, jani poo Duane stripper pole dance, etc. it must suck to have nothing else in your life but to pick on some lady that doesn't live here. Typical older man-queer. Enjoy your life pervert. Get a job!
JAN PAYTON BURNO MILLS wrote:
<quoted text>
What, your private penis hasn't found out who I am yet, DuaMe?? How's that whole "best lawyer ever" working out for ya.
At least I HAVE nuts. Jannie the Poo cut off yours a long time ago, DuaMe. Sad, truly truly sad, to see someone so PUSSY WHIPPED that he has to sit in his toiletless single wide in front of his TRS-80 defending his skanky pole-dancing wife and her 8-year-old fellow pole dancing mother. Or he'll be in trouble with the Wrath of Jannie the Poo!!!!
Interesting

Chicago, IL

#159 Aug 22, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
I'm from Paris, born and raised. Never comment, just read. I just wanted to let you know what an ass you make of yourself, jani poo Duane stripper pole dance, etc. it must suck to have nothing else in your life but to pick on some lady that doesn't live here. Typical older man-queer. Enjoy your life pervert. Get a job!<quoted text>
;)
JAN PAYTON BURNO MILLS

Pismo Beach, CA

#160 Aug 22, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
I'm from Paris, born and raised. Never comment, just read. I just wanted to let you know what an ass you make of yourself, jani poo Duane stripper pole dance, etc. it must suck to have nothing else in your life but to pick on some lady that doesn't live here. Typical older man-queer. Enjoy your life pervert. Get a job!<quoted text>
How DARE YOU insult me, JAN PAYTON BURNO MILLS!!! You have just been added to my shit list, you bad little person you. My private penis that I have hired will now be HUNTING YOU DOWN and my "best lawyer ever" will be SUING YOU!!!

Now, if you apologize to me and my lovely husband, DuaMe, we will consider just shoving a BUTTPLUG UP YOUR ASS instead. Let us know, Sweetcheeks!!!
ARN ANDERSON

Westville, IL

#161 Aug 22, 2012
JAN PAYTON BURNO MILLS wrote:
<quoted text>
How DARE YOU insult me, JAN PAYTON BURNO MILLS!!! You have just been added to my shit list, you bad little person you. My private penis that I have hired will now be HUNTING YOU DOWN and my "best lawyer ever" will be SUING YOU!!!
Now, if you apologize to me and my lovely husband, DuaMe, we will consider just shoving a BUTTPLUG UP YOUR ASS instead. Let us know, Sweetcheeks!!!
good lord son... your lamer than ductman...hell you didn't even mention special ED... STICK with blaa blaa blaa ... makes more sense than the chit you just came up with...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knottsberry Farm 2 hr WolvesNSheepskin 1
Gay kid,Josh Newman 4 hr KING SUTTON 2
edgar county dispatcher 13 hr resident 43
Edgar County Being Mismanaged Fri NoTill 8
Motley Posts As Felonball to Try to Cover Blunders Fri Kentucky 12
Tabloid Trash Trashes Topix! LOL Thu u b trollin 2
71 Band (Oct '11) Thu I omg 32
Paris Dating
Find my Match

Paris Jobs