Edgar County Watch Dogs Disclosure Ne...

Edgar County Watch Dogs Disclosure Newspaper Have A lot In Common

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Rat Buster

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 15, 2012
Kirk Allen / Disclosure have much in common with each other & Paris Topix.
Maybe if Kirk had spent more time checking out facts instead of promoting himself & the free popcorn DOWN AT THE RURAL KING along with "topix rat & self proclaioimed king of Topix" DUCTMAN
the public would view the paper Edgar County Watch Dogs as a more credible source of information.
Same with Disclosure Newspaper who recently did a piece of trash attacking murder victim Kathie Payton's sister Jan Burno personally.
What in the world does Jan's appearance have to do with the crime of murder?
You'd expect trash like this on Topix where nuts like CU Gal (Topix maggot hunter)& phony name Darren Wilson (malicious gossip)personally attack Jan & her sister daily, not from a so called legitimate newspaper.
These papers do nothing more than encourage the crazy people of the world & makes their craziness legitimate in their own eyes.
How sad that their are no longer ethics in reporting.
The National Enquirer tactics used by Disclosure may sell papers, but they have no credibility at all with the public.
Kirk should keep in mind that while he is watching & pointing his finger at others, the public is also watching him...& very closely I might add!!
Backatcha

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 15, 2012
JansAnIdiot wrote:
"What in the world does Jan's appearance have to do with the crime of murder?"
Oh I don't know....why didn't anybody ask her that when she was doing her Orca the Whale impersonation on the courthouse lawn last year for the TV cameras?
Stupid cracked out bitch.
Perhaps you were the one on drugs because you apparently had no clue as to what Jan was dealing with that day.
Her appearance that day showed clearly a woman that was beaten down by the horror of what happened to her sister at the hands of her own nephew.
You so easily accuse Jan Burno of being on drugs & call her, a woman you do not know even personally, a bitch.
That tells us a lot about your character now doesn't it?
I guess one could say that it is quite easy for you to throw stones if you are stoned.
Personally I think you are a idiot & I have not even seen your picture.
I can only imagine!

Since: Jul 12

Pismo Beach, CA

#5 Jul 15, 2012
Why is the Poo's appearance important? Because it shows exactly how INSANE Jannie Poo is and, by extension, how INSANE Kathie was and how justified Terry was in the action he took.

Hope that clears things up for The Poo!
tellin u

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Jul 15, 2012
truth hurts dont it jan

Pismo Beach, CA

#7 Jul 15, 2012
tellin u wrote:
truth hurts dont it jan
Especially when it is shoved DOWN HER THROAT. Yeah, that hurt!
WDOPT

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 15, 2012
bitemejanniepoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially when it is shoved DOWN HER THROAT. Yeah, that hurt!
Hey there lil' guy, you are the one that has bitten off way more than you can chew!
better back up & think this one through real good!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#11 Jul 15, 2012
For a year now the Satanic Malicious Maggot Mouth Moron has been spewing undocumented chit in an insane tirade…She simply chit in her own nest…and now wants a pity party…hate that for ya maggot mouth…not going to happen. You are very very stupid for attaching a bonded newspaper…TOOT TOOT

Pismo Beach, CA

#12 Jul 16, 2012
WDOPT wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there lil' guy, you are the one that has bitten off way more than you can chew!
better back up & think this one through real good!
Yeah, Jannie Poo? And what are you going to DO ABOUT IT?? Hunt me down and... what, you CHICKENSHIT!! Send DuaMe with his buttplugs after me?? Bring it on, Beyatch!

Now, the truth has been SHOVED DOWN YOUR THROAT, hasn't it? You can't HANDLE THE TRUTH, can you, Poo??? Which is obvious from your increased ranting since The Disclosure came out. We are all onto you, Poo!!

HATE THAT FOR YA!!
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#13 Jul 16, 2012
bitemejanniepoo wrote:
Why is the Poo's appearance important? Because it shows exactly how INSANE Jannie Poo is and, by extension, how INSANE Kathie was and how justified Terry was in the action he took.
Hope that clears things up for The Poo!
I don't care what his home life was like......He WAS NOT justified to MURDER anyone......& how can it be self defense if he did not have any wounds on him???? I have a feeling that prison is not going to be easy on him......

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#14 Jul 16, 2012
sure glad you're not gonna be on the jury...after all...wouldn't want to listen to ALL the facts before making a hasty judgement...only what jannie poo spews!!!
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#17 Jul 16, 2012
Darren Wilson wrote:
sure glad you're not gonna be on the jury...after all...wouldn't want to listen to ALL the facts before making a hasty judgement...only what jannie poo spews!!!
Still waiting.......what were the wounds that terry had on him that gave him the right to MURDER HIS OWN MOTHER.....
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Jul 16, 2012
OWN MOTHER = redundant
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#20 Jul 16, 2012
Well come on all of you terry supporters......WHAT WERE HIS DEFENSIVE WOUNDS??????
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#21 Jul 16, 2012
DUCT MAN wrote:
OWN MOTHER = redundant
own mother is not redundant.......he could have killed YOUR mother of darren's mother.....there are a lot of mothers out there so I don't think saying "his own mother" is redundant BTW I did not know the spelling police hired CRIPPLE ASS COWARDS........

Location hidden

#22 Jul 16, 2012
the fact king wrote:
Well come on all of you terry supporters......WHAT WERE HIS DEFENSIVE WOUNDS??????

stop yelling you idiot...you're not going to be on the jury anyhow...you don't have to have defensive wounds...a knife after you doesn't have to connect to bring home the point. You can sit with Jan at the trial...I'm sure you'll be needed.
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#24 Jul 16, 2012
Darren Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
stop yelling you idiot...you're not going to be on the jury anyhow...you don't have to have defensive wounds...a knife after you doesn't have to connect to bring home the point. You can sit with Jan at the trial...I'm sure you'll be needed.
terry can say whatever he wants because the other person in the case is dead. The next door neighbor said the walls are "paper thin" & she could hear arguing on other days...... but heard NOTHING the day of the murder.....makes you wonder why they charged him with murder not a lesser charge? & when the text he sent the days before the murder come out during court we will see why he was charged with murder not manslaughter
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#25 Jul 16, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
For a year now the Satanic Malicious Maggot Mouth Moron has been spewing undocumented chit in an insane tirade…She simply chit in her own nest…and now wants a pity party…hate that for ya maggot mouth…not going to happen. You are very very stupid for attaching a bonded newspaper…TOOT TOOT
& you are a RACIST FART IN THE WIND who can't even spell how do you attach a bonded newspaper.....better stick to what you are good at.....burning crosses & having 3ways with darren & aunt jemima.....

Location hidden

#26 Jul 16, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text> terry can say whatever he wants because the other person in the case is dead. The next door neighbor said the walls are "paper thin" & she could hear arguing on other days...... but heard NOTHING the day of the murder.....makes you wonder why they charged him with murder not a lesser charge? & when the text he sent the days before the murder come out during court we will see why he was charged with murder not manslaughter
Congratulations Mr. Know it all...been on here 6 weeks and have all the answers. You weren't there so your opinion doesn't mean squat. Now go home and take out the garbage and throw yourself in too!!!!

Location hidden

#27 Jul 16, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>& you are a RACIST FART IN THE WIND who can't even spell how do you attach a bonded newspaper.....better stick to what you are good at.....burning crosses & having 3ways with darren & aunt jemima.....
you are so lame...read over your post...what an idiot. Jan must have give you her Beam bottle...hahaha
Done

Chestnutridge, MO

#29 Jul 16, 2012
Okay I finally took the leap and researched all the info that is available on this case. I find it sad that no matter what the jurors decide that there are two victims in this case. Yes, two! Jan is the sister but not one of the victims. I think both victims lived a sad life. I think there was issues with both mentally, they needed help. I think alcohol and or drugs fit in to this. I think all this will come out.
Fact King you really are a tool. And a word of advice. If your side wants to see a conviction don't let Jan go to court or speak. As soon as the jurors see or hear that women they might see it the other way. I almost didn't watch the entire news cast after seeing and listening to her. Made me ill.
BTW I doubt seriously you the FACT KING are a wealthy business owner. I think maybe a slum lord and I bet your idea of proper dress for a court date is the same as Jan's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela Howser FBI Confidential Informant 3 hr advice2u 6
Poll Law Suits Welcome ... Hiring Hitmen & ______Pro... 5 hr ferreal 10
Goodnight Jerry! 5 hr Answer Man 2
Poll TABLOIDS. Don't Have The Market On FREE Speech!... 11 hr REAL TRUTH 1
Poll Who Or What is responsible for Disclosure's FAI... 11 hr REAL TRUTH 12
Poll Freedom FARTERS CROAK! How? Tue REAL TRUTH 2
Poll Frog Hops FART On Freedom Of Speech.... They R ... Tue REAL TRUTH 6
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE