The coward fred "the queer bate" pitts didn't show

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#1 Jun 20, 2012
No surprise, I had that wimp shaking in her boots, what a COWARD. Better get to work at four there bitch boy....Your wife wants a real man to come over & take care of her....you see...unlike you your wife ALWAYS shows to see THE FACT KING
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#2 Jun 20, 2012
I haven't forgot about you two either there bfj aka rosie o'donnell & tellin U aka paula poundstone.... just because you two had you commitment ceremony yesterday & are probally still involved in your queer ass honey moon you should of still showed up for your ass whipping......No big deal you two probably spanked each other enough the past 24 hours.....btw was the ass pirate buttlicker you witness? & was ductgirl your flower girl?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 20, 2012
please shut the f*ck up u werent there either boitch
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#4 Jun 20, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
please shut the f*ck up u werent there either boitch
rosie o'donnell!!!! good to see ya!!!! how was your commitment ceremony with paula poundstone??? did you kiss your bride? did you two try out that 16" double header I got you as a wedding present?
fred The Hammer Pitts

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Jun 20, 2012
Just got back from Charleston and like i suspected he didn't show.What a loud mouth retard it's a fact is.Keep blowin closet queen thats all you are good at.

Location hidden

#7 Jun 21, 2012
i told u he wouldnt sarah bush west was on lockdown seems he snuck a dog in there so he could do some jacking on it while i was letting his wife ride me on top man can she shake her bootie!
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#8 Jun 21, 2012
Bfj Nice to see you get up & the first thing you do is post to your king...you are a good little subject there rosie.... we all know a dyke like you has paula poundstone (aka tellin u) to keep you busy..Oh & tell your wife I said my balls hurt she sucked them too hard!.....man you got quite a little freak wife she even tryed to put her tongue up my asshole but homie don't play that shit
Its a Fact

Brazil, IN

#10 Jun 21, 2012
King of the land Of not, Not here and not there.....
Its a Fact

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Jun 21, 2012
i am sorry I am the biggest queer in Mattoon
tellin u

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Jun 21, 2012
fred The Hammer Pitts wrote:
Just got back from Charleston and like i suspected he didn't show.What a loud mouth retard it's a fact is.Keep blowin closet queen thats all you are good at.
hes all talk

Location hidden

#13 Jun 21, 2012
yes Its a Fact is the biggest gay in coles county period.
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#14 Jun 21, 2012
Thank you for posting my loyal followers, you are loyal little lap dogs, I throw the stick & you lap dogs fetch....You are indeed great subjects.....bfj how do you know who the biggest queer anywhere is???? Oh yeah I forgot you know all the gays because you blow all the gays...you MY SUBJECTS have my permission to reply...

Location hidden

#15 Jun 22, 2012
so ur last name is burno then man i miss ur wifes pretty mouth
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#16 Jun 22, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
so ur last name is burno then man i miss ur wifes pretty mouth
Wow up at 6am & posting to the THE FACT KING.....what a good little subject you are. The rest of you SLACKERS could take a lesson from this lady! Bfj I think you deserve a reward for being such a good little subject.....you can have ductgirls position of COURT JESTER....Sorry ductgirl I will however put you in charge of cripple services. Now ductgirl before you start to bitch & moan this is a lateral transfer NOT a demotion......
tellin u

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Jun 22, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Wow up at 6am & posting to the THE FACT KING.....what a good little subject you are. The rest of you SLACKERS could take a lesson from this lady! Bfj I think you deserve a reward for being such a good little subject.....you can have ductgirls position of COURT JESTER....Sorry ductgirl I will however put you in charge of cripple services. Now ductgirl before you start to bitch & moan this is a lateral transfer NOT a demotion......
still blowing hot air like you have since day one
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Jun 22, 2012
tellin u wrote:
<quoted text>still blowing hot air like you have since day one
He was and still is BULLIED!!!!!
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#20 Jun 22, 2012
The only bully on this site is your big sister & I put her in her place!!!
tellin u

Terre Haute, IN

#21 Jun 22, 2012
just in your little mind
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#22 Jun 22, 2012
tellin u wrote:
just in your little mind
Only took you 5 minutes to respond...What a good little bitch ass subject you are
tellin u

Terre Haute, IN

#23 Jun 22, 2012
just like it took you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Blwlgo 1,919
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Blwlgo 4,018
Lance Charlson (May '12) 6 hr Sew buster 5
Beautician steps out 7 hr curious 3
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 hr KiMerde 49,788
construction lmfao 15 hr kitchen pals 6
Whitney Sun curious 5
•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE