Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

silver cobra wrote:
<quoted text>What do you have to talk about my car like that? And yep that's me if you dont like my exhaust don't drive near me.
Yea the fox would tear u up. He also has the supercharged viper truck, the lightning and the Harley Davidson, all of which would probably beat u.
Grey stang

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

James you apparently haven't ran the white 04 Cobra with a Wipple installed. A older guy drives it, it would. Hands down destroy that stock 04 of yours. I mean, you might ( not sure ) have a smaller pulley but have you even changed the stock Eaton S/C? They can hardly make anything past 12psi and even at that the powerband's aren't steady.
silver cobra

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Grey stang wrote:
James you apparently haven't ran the white 04 Cobra with a Wipple installed. A older guy drives it, it would. Hands down destroy that stock 04 of yours. I mean, you might ( not sure ) have a smaller pulley but have you even changed the stock Eaton S/C? They can hardly make anything past 12psi and even at that the powerband's aren't steady.
Get him to run me. I bet you can't get him to
silver cobra

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea the fox would tear u up. He also has the supercharged viper truck, the lightning and the Harley Davidson, all of which would probably beat u.
Ask him lol
Dirtydoper

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

silver cobra wrote:
<quoted text>
Get him to run me. I bet you can't get him to
He'd run you in a 1/4 mile. But he's too old to be street racing. Though yes you might DD the fastest car. But that's just saying you only had enough money for a fast car with high mileage. Once that thing reaches over 100k look into that Eaton fucking up and your syncros disappearing the way you drive it.
silver cobra

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Lol the car had 25k miles when I bought it THREE years ago. And the Eaton has a fresh rebuild not 5000 miles ago. Oh and built tranny. Try again.
lambo

Piggott, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

ill race u i got the fastest car in arkansas its a 2011 sesto elemento lambo id love to race
kelly

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha. Yes he is. Dude thinks his car is awesome and your right, "pos rust bucket" Thomas Werner is his name, in case anybody was wondering.
it it a LOUD POS!! a good quiet hotrod will always out run a loud one!! the guy with the loud one is just trying to show that he has something when he really has nothing. or maybe he just has the small penis syndrome!
silver cobra

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

kelly wrote:
<quoted text>it it a LOUD POS!! a good quiet hotrod will always out run a loud one!! the guy with the loud one is just trying to show that he has something when he really has nothing. or maybe he just has the small penis syndrome!
Think what you want.

And I'll run your "lambo". When you wanna meet.

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

silver cobra wrote:
<quoted text>Think what you want.

How about you grow up and stop street racing and endangering innocent people.
silver cobra

Mountain Pine, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Who said anything about street racing. Stop assuming.
yes

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

silver cobra wrote:
<quoted text>
Think what you want.
cobra equals a POS!!!
silver cobra

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

What's you got then. Everyone says its a pos but no one has anything better( who is talking shit I mean) everyone who has a nice car doesn't say anything.imagine that...
siv cam

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Bring it to the track cause i doubt its that fast cause i would have heard of it by now and if ur stock u aint got crap on trent, F/I or not it dont matter and before u ask if i got something in the same league as u, idont, it way faster than u

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

silver cobra wrote:
<quoted text>
Think what you want.
when ever you want ive had it up to 197 and it goes from 0 to 60 in 2 seconds flat
cobra4life

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

who has the slammed old mercedes always parked infront of subway on 49, anyone raced him?

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Is that the same Silver Cobra that drags it to Jonesboro every weekend an claims hes racing by doing 40 rolls because he can't drive

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
Is that the same Silver Cobra that drags it to Jonesboro every weekend an claims hes racing by doing 40 rolls because he can't drive
That really isn't a cobra. It's a 86 Oldsmobuick Cutlass 88 with Cobra decals
HEY NOW

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

silver cobra wrote:
What's you got then. Everyone says its a pos but no one has anything better( who is talking shit I mean) everyone who has a nice car doesn't say anything.imagine that...
i heard that the ole stanger had a scrap iron fit!! i suppose you should crush it now or put in a chevy engine in it.
mudder

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Yea well u wouldn't have it if mommy doesn't buy it for now would ya my ol lady 4 cylinder will wood its ass lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 21 min Honest Babe 9,924
sarah nailing - wilson (May '13) 23 min Macky 22
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 23 min Honest Babe 1,413
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 29 min Honest Babe 15,458
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 31 min Honest Babe 3,487
Mississippi County public housing office could ... 1 hr Col Sanders 3
section 8 breaking news 1 hr just me 23
Burger King drama!! 1 hr guest 68
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 19 hr Nevaehym 568