fastest car in paragould

fastest car in paragould

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Paragould, AR

#1 Jul 29, 2012
My white with red strips roush mustang will smoke all theas other crapp cars in town.
Wrong

United States

#2 Jul 29, 2012
guest wrote:
My white with red strips roush mustang will smoke all theas other crapp cars in town.
You mean that salvaged titled GT that Regins put Roush body kits on? The one that's ragged out already? I have a mongoose bicycle that i could probably beat you in a 1/4 mile with.

Paragould, AR

#3 Jul 29, 2012
I don't think so, my mom told me it had a clear title when she bought it fir me. And yea it's a real roush I already smoked little brains mustang.
Wrong

Haslet, TX

#4 Jul 29, 2012
guest wrote:
I don't think so, my mom told me it had a clear title when she bought it fir me. And yea it's a real roush I already smoked little brains mustang.
The Pinky, the Pinky and the Brain Brain Brain Brain Brain.
uhhhh

Haslet, TX

#5 Jul 29, 2012
guest wrote:
Apparently, it'll outrun an English book, too.

Level 4

Since: Feb 12

North Little Rock, AR

#6 Jul 29, 2012
You'll never outrun James Kirk's ride. He's running a matter antimatter annihilation engine regulated by dilithium crystals.

Paragould, AR

#7 Jul 30, 2012
I'll line my roush up wit anybody, anybody not afraid to loose.

Haslet, TX

#8 Jul 30, 2012
u mean the one with the bent back wheel that my 4x4 could smoke

United States

#9 Aug 5, 2012
lmfao that car is a pos no joke and your a liar you told a friend of mine that it was a gt. and i seen it brokedown twice in one week once on hwy 412 then on 49 by asu lol. point is your a dipshit and your car sucks ass i love the hanging down body kit is that custom? haha
stang

United States

#10 Aug 6, 2012
I'm surprised you haven't slapped a Cobra decal on it so you could say its a Cobra. Why don't you quit wasting time polishing that turd
Anonymous

United States

#11 Aug 6, 2012
Haha that's funny stang i def agree with that this guy is a complete moron ..talks alot of shit but cant back it up. I know a cple people that would love to get ahold of him for driving like a fuckin idiot and almost hitting them and they had they're kids with them!! Just go salvage your junk car already man and shutup noone is buying ur b.s lmao
uhhhh

Haslet, TX

#12 Aug 6, 2012
My '78 Super Pinto will smoke it!
roosh guy

Paragould, AR

#13 Aug 6, 2012
guest00007 wrote:
Haha that's funny stang i def agree with that this guy is a complete moron ..talks alot of shit but cant back it up. I know a cple people that would love to get ahold of him for driving like a fuckin idiot and almost hitting them and they had they're kids with them!! Just go salvage your junk car already man and shutup noone is buying ur b.s lmao
I haven't almost hit nobody. When I drift I get ppl telling me how good it looks. And I ran out off gas it didnt brake down.
Anonymous

United States

#14 Aug 6, 2012
Yea yeah pple you hang with have even told me ur a moron and ur car is junk ...just face it man its the truth ur car sux. And i know for a fact uve almost hit pple before bc i heard them on the scanner calling ur dumbass in ull learn ur lesson when u do hit someones kid or someone that has theyre kids with them when they kick you ass then sue u for everything even ur lil fake roushe lol
your cmokin srack

Paragould, AR

#15 Aug 6, 2012
wanna find out how bad your car is . put a set of slicks on it and take it to george rays . otherwise keep the shit off the street . good way to hurt someone , your self , or your car.
DILLIGAF

Bridgeton, MO

#17 Aug 6, 2012
I hate to break it to you kid, but your "roush' stang wont come close to any of the lt/ls1 cars in paragould. Let alone the few lt4 ans ls2's running around.
roosh guy

Paragould, AR

#18 Aug 7, 2012
All u guys r just jelous caus my roush is faster than ur cars. U hate on me caus u want to be me.
uhhhh

Haslet, TX

#19 Aug 7, 2012
roosh guy wrote:
All u guys r just jelous caus my roush is faster than ur cars. U hate on me caus u want to be me.
That's where you are wrong. If I wanted to, I'd buy a fast car. I have no desire. Riddle me this, Batman.... Why would anyone want to be you? Most people do not want to get on topix and appear to be an illiterate idiot shooting off at the mouth. Grow up, get an education, and stop trying to look cool. It isn't working for you at all.

United States

#20 Aug 7, 2012
i know where there is a station wagon that will race your roush for 100 dollar bet
roosh guy

United States

#21 Aug 7, 2012
I only race for pinks and no I don't want to race a stupid staton wagon. My Rowsh ran a 9:80 at georges. I'm prety sure all ur cars can't do that huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jobs for everyone!!! 6 min yup 3
Arkansas State Militia Corp. info? (Jul '14) 1 hr guest 15
Makenzie Hamilton. 1 hr Minnie Mouse 1
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 2 hr Hopeful2016 814
Black kids at Paragould water park 2 hr Guest 73
Global warming deniers 3 hr guest 28
Greene county Cab 3 hr Jack_the_rapper 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages